4 inch height increase shoes
2013.03.16 10:34 chestbrahx Alexis Ren
Subreddit decicated to Alexis Ren
2020.09.30 08:51 raphaelando MalavikaMohananFap
Malavika Mohanan was born on 4 August 1993 (28 Years, as in 2021) Height: 163 cm, 5 feet 4 inch Weight: 54 Kg Figure Measurement: 34-26-35 Eye Colour: Black Hair Colour: Black
2012.06.21 10:04 elevatorshoes Elevator Shoes
This is a subreddit pertaining to height increasing (elevator) shoes or height increasing products. Get your high quality handmade elevator shoes at [Don's footwear.](http://www.donsfootwear.com/)
2023.05.28 08:10 baka13213213 Jordan 4 tag
| || |
So basically I bought Oreo 4’s and when I looked at the tag again, it said 2020. Is this right or is this shoe a fake, cuz I’m pretty sure they came out in 2021. submitted by baka13213213 to SNKRS [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 08:09 eskilla best time to do Droid Depot?
Hi, I'm going to Batuu East in July. I'm hoping to do droid building on the 12th, but I'm not sure what time I should book for. (I already have Oga's reserved at 9:50am and Prime Time Cafe+Fantasmic for 4:20pm.)
If I do the droid in the morning, I'll have more energy then, so probably more fun...but then I have to haul the droid around all day, and it's going to be a long one since we're staying for Fantasmic 😕 Afternoon or evening means less carrying, but I dunno how tired I'll be. It's been a long time since I did the parks (2016) and I'm not as young as I used to be 😅
Can you build a droid and have it sent to your hotel, like with other merch? I believe sending shopping back to your hotel is reinstated; I know they cancelled it during the height of the pandemic.
What do you folks reckon?
submitted by eskilla
to GalaxysEdge [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 08:08 BuriedGrosz [WTS] Trijicon MRO green dot, Zenitco Perst-4, MATech 600M flip up rear BUIS
Have to shrink inventory so it can expand elsewhere, so we have some fat to trim.
Zenitco Perst-4, low salt: $550
Low salt Trijocon MRO 2 MOA green dot on Geissele mount (will cowitness with standard height AR BUIS): $500
Brand New MATech 600M flip up rear BUIS, still have the original grease and factory loctite: $60 each
Just another disclaimer, paypal has outright banned my account because a bunch of goofy goobers sent funds with comments. Because of this, my methods of payment are limited to zelle, cashapp, and venmo. If there are any additional steps I can take to verify my legitimacy, please let me know.
submitted by BuriedGrosz
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 08:04 rjpatel712 Unleash the Power of Digital Marketing with the Millionaire Track Company's Course
Unleash the Power of Digital Marketing with the Millionaire Track Company's Course
Are you prepared to embrace the limitless possibilities offered by digital marketing and soar to new heights in your professional journey? Look no further than the cutting-edge digital marketing course offered by the Millionaire Track Company. In today's era of digital transformation, businesses are in search of skilled professionals who can navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape. This article delves into the exciting realm of digital marketing and explores how the Millionaire Track Company's course can revolutionize your future. Decoding Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is not just a passing trend; it's a game-changer. It encompasses a wide range of strategies and techniques aimed at connecting businesses with their target audience in the digital realm. From mastering search engine optimization to harnessing the power of social media marketing, digital marketing offers endless opportunities to promote products and services. It's the art of creating captivating online experiences that enchant and convert potential customers. The Vital Role of Digital Marketing
In a world where everyone is constantly connected, digital marketing has become a lifeline for businesses. Traditional marketing methods simply can't compete anymore. Digital marketing enables you to reach your ideal customers precisely when they're actively searching for your products or services. It's about building meaningful relationships, amplifying brand visibility, and driving conversions. Neglecting digital marketing means forfeiting countless opportunities to grow your business and stand out from the competition. Discover the Millionaire Track Company's Digital Marketing Course
The Millionaire Track Company's digital marketing course is much more than a mere educational program; it's a life-changing experience. Carefully crafted by industry experts, this course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to thrive in the dynamic digital marketing landscape. Get ready to embark on a transformative journey that will reshape your career trajectory and unlock your full potential. Revealing the Comprehensive Curriculum
The course curriculum leaves no stone unturned. From laying the foundations to exploring advanced strategies, you'll delve deep into every aspect of digital marketing. Uncover the secrets of effective search engine optimization and learn how to leverage the immense power of social media platforms. Master the art of content marketing, create compelling email campaigns, and gain expertise in pay-per-click advertising. Unleash your analytical skills and unearth the insights that drive meaningful results. The Millionaire Track Company's course ensures you're equipped with a versatile skill set that's in high demand. Benefits of Enrolling in the Course
Enrolling in the Millionaire Track Company's digital marketing course opens the door to a world of boundless opportunities. Gain access to top-notch instructors who are genuinely passionate about your success. Interact with fellow learners, forge valuable connections, and glean insights from real-world case studies. This course is not merely theoretical; it's designed to provide hands-on experience that prepares you for the challenges of the industry. Whether you're an aspiring digital marketer or a seasoned professional looking to upskill, this course will elevate your career to unprecedented heights. Success Stories and Testimonials
Don't just take our word for it; let the success stories speak for themselves. Countless individuals have transformed their lives and careers through the Millionaire Track Company's digital marketing course. Hear their inspiring journeys, discover how they secured dream jobs, or became successful entrepreneurs. Their achievements serve as a testament to the unparalleled power of this course in shaping successful digital marketing careers. Getting Started is Easy
Embarking on this thrilling digital marketing journey is simpler than you might think. Simply visit the Millionaire Track Company's website and navigate to the course section. Explore the comprehensive details, curriculum, and pricing options. Enrolling is a seamless process, and once you're in, you'll gain immediate access to a wealth of knowledge waiting to be discovered. Take the leap and get ready to transform your future. Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is prior experience in digital marketing necessary to enroll in the course? A: Absolutely not! The course caters to individuals with varying levels of experience, including beginners.
- Q: Will I receive a certification upon completing the course? A: Absolutely! The Millionaire Track Company provides a prestigious certificate of completion that carries significant weight in the industry.
- Q: Can I participate in the course from anywhere in the world? A: Yes, the course is entirely online, allowing you to join from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.
- Q: Is there ongoing support available after completing the course? A: Absolutely! The Millionaire Track Company believes in lifelong learning and provides post-course support, including updated materials and access to alumni communities.
- Q: Can I learn at my own pace? A: Absolutely! Flexibility is key, and you can tailor your learning experience to fit your schedule and learning pace.
Now is the perfect time to unlock your digital marketing potential. The Millionaire Track Company's digital marketing course empowers you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to excel in this ever-changing landscape. Step into the captivating world of digital marketing and seize the extraordinary opportunities that await you. Don't wait any longer; take charge of your future and embark on this life-changing journey.
submitted by rjpatel712
to MillioneaireTrack [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 08:03 PurpleSolitudes Best VR Headset in USA Available on Amazon
| || | submitted by PurpleSolitudes to gamingshopus [link] [comments]
Virtual Reality (VR) has become increasingly popular over the past few years, and for good reason. VR technology allows users to immerse themselves in virtual environments and experiences in a way that was previously impossible. One of the key components of any VR system is the headset. In this context, having the best VR headset available makes a world of difference. Here are some of the main reasons why having the best VR headset matters:
- Immersive Experience: A high-quality VR headset provides an immersive experience that can transport you to another world. Whether you are exploring a new city or fighting off aliens in space, the level of immersion that a great VR headset can provide is unparalleled.
- High-Quality Graphics: The best VR headsets on the market today offer high-resolution displays that provide crisp, clear visuals. This is essential for creating a truly immersive experience, as lower quality graphics can detract from the overall experience.
- Comfortable Design: A comfortable VR headset is essential for enjoying extended periods of use. The best VR headsets are designed with ergonomics in mind, providing a comfortable fit that reduces strain on the neck and eyes.
- Precise Motion Tracking: Accurate motion tracking is crucial for creating a seamless VR experience. The best VR headsets use advanced sensors and algorithms to track your movements with precision, allowing for precise control in virtual environments.
- Versatility: Some of the best VR headsets can be used wirelessly or with a PC, offering a greater range of options for users. This versatility allows for greater flexibility in how the headset is used and what types of experiences it can offer.
Meta Quest 2 is a next-generation all-in-one virtual reality headset that has taken the VR world by storm. Meta, formerly known as Facebook Reality Labs, has made some significant improvements to its already impressive Oculus Quest 2 headset, which makes the Meta Quest 2 stand out from its predecessor. In this review, we’ll dive into the features and capabilities of the Meta Quest 2 Read More
Virtual reality (VR) has come a long way in the last few years, with companies like Oculus pushing the boundaries of what we thought was possible. The Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset is no exception. This headset provides an immersive and interactive gaming experience that truly transports you to another world. In this review, we will be discussing Read More
VR is no longer a futuristic concept, but a reality that has revolutionized the gaming industry. Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset is one of the leading virtual reality headsets in the market, designed to immerse gamers into a digital world of their choice. Released by Facebook-owned Oculus in 2019, Oculus Rift S has quickly become a favorite among gamers who want an affordable, high-quality VR experience. In this review, we will take an in-depth look at the features and performance of the Oculus Rift S headset. Read More
Oculus Go standalone VR headset has been around for a while now, and it's still one of the most popular choices for those looking to experience virtual reality without the need for a high-end PC or console. The device promises to deliver an immersive, comfortable, and affordable VR experience that is accessible to everyone. Read More
Sony PlayStation VR is one of the most popular virtual reality headsets on the market. It offers an immersive and exciting gaming experience that transports players into their favorite games like never before. In this review, we'll take a closer look at the specs, design and comfort, controllers, battery life, software, and games offered by the Sony PlayStation VR. Read More
2023.05.28 08:03 Emergency_Price2864 Scared about Meibomian glands atrophy
Hi, I did an eye exam last december. Diagnosed with dry eyes and the meibography came out that my glands are 25% (right) and 17% (left) atrophied.
I had been suffering from dry eyes for 4 years already.
I’m scared my glands will keep atrophying with time.
This condition makes me wish most of the time that my eyes will go back to normal and I can do basic things like reading and going out at night without my eyes bothering.
Can someone tell me what happens if the athrophy increases? I dont want my glands to die off and been stuck with no tears.
This condition is a source of a lot of anxiety, like if I don’t have other life problems already.
submitted by Emergency_Price2864
to Dryeyes [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:59 kscvx Doc says I have severe apnea, but my results don't look so bad.
My doc said in the report I have severe complex sleep apnea, but I have doubts about how bad it really is.
Here are the facts
During the test (without CPAP) my mean wake Sp02 is 96% while awake and still 95% while sleeping, the minimum is 89%. I have an AHI of 9.36 for obstructive apnea but the average duration is just 15 seconds, for the central apnea case I have 3.4 AHI with a duration of 00S. Is that zero seconds? Anyhow, not breathing for 15 seconds doesn't sound that bad right and an O2 level just 1% average below the waking value also sounds pretty good. I read in another source that people with O2 levels 89% and higher won't qualify for Medicare reimbursement
The test was a split night so the latter half of the night they gave me a CPAP with 5-8 cm of water. However, some values improved while others got worse. The sleep SpO2 improved from 95% to 96%, minimum improved from 89% to 91%. The AHI for obstructive apnea went from 9.36 down to 2.01 however for central it went from 3.4 up to 16.45. So one value got better but another got worse. In addition, the average duration for obstructive increased from 15 sections to 19 seconds and in the central case it went from 00S (whatever that means) to 722 seconds!
So it's hard to see any improvement when using the CPAP.
So my questions are
- based on the data, why is that severe?
- is the CPAP helping me? the data doesn't seem to show much of an improvement
submitted by kscvx
to SleepApnea [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:58 EntertainerFeisty626 AITAH for telling my female co-workers that they might cry
My apologies for asking this, but I overthink alot, and I feel like I am the Ahole. To give some background, I (f26) work in a local owned sport-store. I started working there in the year 2021, and loved all my coworkers and management. Except for one. This coworker is a shiflead in the sports section, let's call him Jack (not his real name. But it's short for Jacka)
So when I got hired, there was another female (#1) in my department (clothing) who worked with me, she left not even three months. Due to Jack's word of her's, she was dismissed and sent home in tears. The company then hired two more females (cashiers -#2,#3), and I had kept my mouth shut and tried to keep my head down. I would also like to mention, we are allowed to keep our phones on us. It helps with new products coming into the company and searching for stuff - I use mine to let my long distance BF know I am still okay, maybe 3-5 in the 9hr shift. Jack and the rest of the males play fantasy games on their phones with customers around.
After the three months for me and the first cashier had passed, Jack and another Shiftlead (f - who left after Xmas) basically cornered me one day. The reason was it was a slow day, I checked with my customers which was 7 people in clothing asking if they needed help. I would come back at least every five minutes because you never know,they could need a size or remember something else they need. So when I got pulled into the office to have a chat about that. Because apparently it made a group feel awkward. That night I cried but took the lecture like a champ.
The next problem came about spring. Both cashiers had cried because of him and #3 had quit the job, because of his attitude. I have mentioned it to the managers in private that they need to chat about his tone of voice, aggressive behavior and as someone in a position like his, it isn't appropriate in front of customers. The manager had dismissed this multiple times - since not only Jack has a baby on the way but is best friends with the owners and managers ( who also has a small one now). They dismissed it with the excuse "we been trying." "He probably stressed."
During this, I was moved departments and been trained in three out of five department. I was placed the shoe department with the exception of moving to cash, or clothing when needed.
So Jack had made my go home and cry many times, with the other cashier(#2) who had a meltdown one time infront of customers (when training a PT girl#5 for cash). So when we hired another female (#4), that was being sent to his department. I worried. I thought since he was going to make her cry, giving a heads up on , "if he makes you cry, don't take it personally. He does have alot on his plate. With new baby on the way, he would be stress" Technically defending him. I made it my goal to say to the female workers because I really don't want them to take it personally. He will sometimes make you cry.
Well, girl #4, didn't make the three months. (There was also girl #4.5 shipping team hire but not important right now but later.) Reason was Jack again. The manager team, gave me $1.50 raise in pay and also had hired in November -dumroll please- girl#6 to be place in the clothing department. Same warning, and all. Took note of it, and this past Jan. The store had witnessed this. I was covering the day up at cash. I had a defective return and it didn't print the defective receipt. Jack had came up to cover for my hour lunch break and once I got back. Lecture me on how I did the return wrong, it was more paperwork for management and I need to do better. Because of the tone of voice I had a moment of PDST linking to something I tried blocking in childhood. I was in tears and could not calm down. Since he was the only cashier, girl #6 tried to help, but she wasn't cash trained. I left that day, because I couldn't handle my breathing and was on a verge of a panic attack. On my way out of the store he half-heartedly said sorry. I quickly explain it's his tone of voice, and it needs some work on it.
In February girl #5 (PT cashier (u18)) went to work but was feeling sick. She asked if it was okay to go home and she only came because we were short staffed, and Jack said he will think about. When lunch came around, she was running to the washroom more and more often. She demanded Jack to sent her home. And he did after giving her a lecture of how irresponsible she is (thinking she was drinking the night before - she wasn't) and sent her home in tears. A couple weeks later Girl#6 told me and thanked me for the warning. He made her cry. However Girl #6 had left in March, due to a ofter she nor her boo could refuse. A new house across the country.
So here comes two more girls, #7 and #8. Like before I gave the same warning and all. Don't take it personally. Oh boy. It was bad and good, because at the end of April, the owners and management left for Vacation, giving my a key to the store (another $1raise) but also leaving Jack in charge for the week.
So once they left, SHTF so to speak. Jack gave me a list a stuff to do, because it's my section (shoes) and how dare I leave it messing (mind you the last few months, I was located everywhere like 2day or three days in clothing, one day in cash and the other in shoes). That week would be the first in a long while, of having four days in the department. So I compliance his request, while covering cash for washroom breaks, lunch breaks and tending customers. Monday he still came in to open but left due to his day off. One tasks was writing pricetags and model on every shoe. The next day I came in early to tried and finished the stupid task he gave me. He was pissed off at me, from his words "I was wasting the owners time clocking in early. (Confirm with management that if I was working early, it's fine.) That the task he wanted me to do wasn't finished yet and how dare I open the store since clearly I don't know the procedures in the lights don't turn on... Etc." Then tells me that I wasn't the only one giving a lecture that day.
So remember that girl #4.5 the shipping team. Yeah. On Monday she had at least 35 online orders to ship out, pack and the report it to another sister store. She got a lecture on time management. Didn't cause her to cry, but had bit her tougne from swearing. Girl #8 was told on monday to put bike accessories on the wall. Wasn't told on how it he wanted and gave her basically free reign. Then lecture on her about how she did it wrong. So she need to cool down and told him with another witness she was going to help me for a bit, since she finished what he asked her. He and the male coworker stood in the same spot for hours until lunch time. He was pissed off that she wasn't working, through she was, and the male coworker back her up. She also witnessed Jack put his hand on a male PT 15year old on his face and called him fat. So low and behold, we waited for management. We told them everything. Their excuse... "We put everything on his shoulders, and it's hard to be a manager. " They tried to bribe girl#8 a raise. She gave a two week notice.
So lastly, they hired two more, #9 and #10. Like before I gave them the warning, "if he makes you cry, don't take it personally. He does have alot on his plate. With a new baby, he would be stress."
Today he made me grin and bare it until I got home a cried. He gave two lectures and was pissed off because I told first, his department covers shoes and we had breaks sorted out for cash and clothing. I was in clothing for the day. He sent me to lunch at 12:24, because clearly his own ego forgot that his department covers shoes and since there're 3 cashiers. Apparently two cashiers can't go to lunch together. Our breaks are 12, 1 or 2. I picked 2pm because I wanted to call my BF. The new cashier was going at 2 as well and covering at 1pm. So my teamate and I decided, he goes at 1pm and I stay close to help out if need. Then I got berated by Jack at 4:55, and was told he didn't like the fact I was saying to the new girls, because it's true, "if he makes you cry, don't take it personally." And he wants me fired so, he would be talking to the owner and management about my behavior, this week. I feel like I am the Asshole about this. But I don't know. My Boyfriend doesn't think I am the Asshole.
So in the end, Am I the Asshole for telling my female co-workers that they might cry.
Since he made 7/11 cry and 4/11 quit.
submitted by EntertainerFeisty626
to AITAH [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:58 noobody_special a few ideas for mods I'd like to see...
(If anything like these exist somewhere and I'm just missing it, please let me know. I'd be really interested in any new secret societies, even if not how I have them.)
1- Freemasons as a secret society.
unlock with: guilds (culture tree)
level 1: Investment. Requires 1 governor upgrade, and increases output in cities with a governor by 3% per level (Seonduk's perk)
level 2: Unlocks 2 Mason units (legendary support type). grant +defense to all units within 1 hex. acts as a major adjacency bonus to any district it begins the turn on, and a minor bonus to any surrounding districts. killing a mason grants +50% production towards military units for 10 turns and gives a permanent boost to any fights against that civ in the future.
level 3: unlocked in modern era. get 1 more mason. masons each get 1 charge that can be spent on a district to increase its yields by 50%
level 4: last mason/charge. districts absorb 1 of the unit type(gold, culture, etc) from each adjacent district. (similar to nobunaga, but 1 of the adjacent district's bonus instead of its own)
...obviously might be difficult or impossible to implement, but a man can dream;)
2- a set of secret societies similar to the Dresden Files, splitting vampires into red/white/black factions, and creating wizard, werewolf, fae, etc. (very vague idea still)
3- east india trade company as a wonder... i'm thinking: unlock with Merchant Republic, must be built on top of a monopoly. grants +3g to all international trade routes. Trade routes to foreign cities cannot be stopped, are accompanied by automated troops to protect the trader... will attack any hostile troops without counting as war. Loyalty in destination city drops and pressure from your civ is exerted per trade route. effects becomes obsolete with corporations.
submitted by noobody_special
to CivVI [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:57 Sufficient_Year482 What Is SEO? How to use SEO for Lead Generation?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website and content to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). The goal of SEO is to increase the quantity and quality of organic (unpaid) traffic to your website from search engines.
SEO can be an effective strategy for B2B lead generation, as it allows businesses to attract potential customers who are actively searching for information related to their products or services. Here are some tips for using SEO to generate leads:
- Conduct keyword research: Identify relevant keywords and phrases that potential customers are using to search for information related to your industry or products. Use these keywords throughout your website and content to increase your chances of ranking higher in SERPs.
- Optimize your website structure and content: Make sure your website is easy to navigate and has clear, informative content that answers potential customers' questions. Optimize your meta titles, descriptions, headers, and images with relevant keywords.
- Build high-quality backlinks: Backlinks (links to your website from other reputable websites) are an important factor in search engine rankings. Focus on building high-quality backlinks from relevant and authoritative websites in your industry.
- Utilize local SEO: If your business operates in a specific geographic area, make sure to optimize your website and content for local search results. This can include creating local business listings, using location-specific keywords, and generating customer reviews.
- Monitor and analyze your results: Use tools like Google Analytics to track your website traffic and monitor your search engine rankings. Analyze your results to identify opportunities for improvement and optimize your SEO strategy over time.
submitted by Sufficient_Year482
to u/Sufficient_Year482 [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:55 SuchMammoth8879 Teen still growing on E
Just asking in case others in their teens have experienced this. My 16 yo daughter started E at 15.5 yo after being on blockers for 18 months. I had read that E helps to close the growth plates and others here have reported even height decreasing. My daughter though is growing at an accelerated rate since starting E (6 cm in 12 months and still growing). She has now just hit 6ft and the rate doesn't appear to be slowing down. She is getting more dysphoric about her height but her endo says she is already on an appropriate adult dose as he accelerated her increase faster than normal to try and contain her growing (last lab 450 pmol/L for E and 0.84 nmol/L). She is doing well on her dosage and has had pleasing effects in that she seems to pass well enough when we are out as her hip bone seems to have also grown in a more female way with her height but she and we are worried about her height and would like to contain it as much as we can. I'm reluctant to go against the endo's advice and increase her dose ourselves by a little (she is on patches) but I also know he doesn't want her to go on a higher dose. Our only other option is to let nature take it's course but as parents we are concerned about her height and the attention it may draw. Would you advise to stick with the endo here.
submitted by SuchMammoth8879
to MtF [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:52 mothermogul Help! Struggling to identify my shape
I used to have projected wide set 32e/f boobs depending on the month. I've since had a daughter and breastfed for 2 years and now my boobs are a lot saggier. My weight has also fluctuates a lot since getting pregnant.
I can't tell if my boobs are now shallow or just saggy projected boobs. My size according to the calculator is 32ff UK but I haven't got a bra for that yet. My boobs don't start until just above armpit level, they are fullest at the bottom. They hang down to the bottom of my ribcage. Without a bra on: the top of my cleavage is just short of about a cm apart and the bottom of my cleavage is about an inch apart
Previously the best shaped bra for me was a balconette. T-shirt bras never worked for me and they work worse now. My breasts constantly fall out the front and there is gapping at the armpit area, however they are more flattering than Balconette bras now. Balconette bras hold my breasts the best now but they are not flattering at all and make my breasts look flat and saggy.
Pls help. I haven't had a well-fitting and flattering bra for close to 4 years now.
submitted by mothermogul
to ABraThatFits [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:52 cemorn Grey Knight Reaction!
It's a bit late, but I've been thinking about the grey knight community post and wanted to share my reactions and thoughts.
List of Changes
Flash-Step: auto advance 6" + Fly; currently this has 0 damage implications. No assault weapons, no advance and charge. There MAY be something when the index releases, but I sincerely doubt it. That being said, this will still be a very useful ability. Movement is the most important part of the game. You can guarantee you'll get your units into cover, or out of LoS, or onto an objective, or into a screening position. Even being able to move over units (probably your own when you accidentally move block yourself), or on top of buildings (For +1 AP, and possibly denying charges) is going to be super useful. I think I've seen a lot of people dismissing this ability, but after teleport assault I think it's going to be the most definitive GK ability.
2+ armor, army wide: This pairs nicely with game-wide AP decreases. It also lets GK dodge the "space marine 3+ in cover" curse. GK should have an armor save against almost every weapon. I like this, as in 8th and 9th I resented that GK didn't have an invuln. Overall though, I think GK are going to feel about as durable as they do now, as the benefit is only going to be a 16% increase for some units against certain weapons.
Mono-Force Weapon Profile: Locking every force weapon into the halberd profile is meh. I feel mixed about it. On one hand, I thought it was kinda cool to choose the weapon of each of my little dudes. On the other hand, all it boiled down too was "spam whatever is best right now". I really wanted them to lock down the weapon balancing act so the way I loaded out each squad WAS an actual choice. I am bummed that they removed the thunder hammer and the warding stave. Having the option for anti-tank or invulns gave GK squads flexibility within shifting metas. Its weirdly a bigger nerf than it should be now that GK has lost most of its anti-tank.
Purgation Squad: All of their ranged weapons lost Heavy, which is nice as you'll probably want to move and shoot them each turn with 12-24" range. With the loss of Tides, all weapons will probably be stuck at 24" range too. But with the free deepstrikes and the ability to shoot from behind cover, I think Purgations squads might be one of the best targets for teleport assault. You should always be able to have a target for a purgation squad to shoot at without exposing themselves to counterfire. It might be pretty easy to keep 3 of these alive the whole game with 0 investment. That kind of return on investment might make 3 of these squads an auto include (especially if you're spamming Dreads in the elite slot for anti-tank, instead of NDKs). Target wise, they are basically geared for different versions of anti-infantry. Psycannons with a strength of 8 will only tickle light vehicles now (like T9 rhinos) , but seem like very cost efficient anti-marine guns. At a glance these seem the most competitive ranged option now (given the low range on incinerators, and that the storm bolters on every GK model do the same job as psilencers), but that really depends on how they're pointed.
GMNDK: I've seen a lot folks really angry about the loss in BS/WS. Personally, I like the loss in WS/BS! They've had to artificially limit units like this (like tau commanders, smash captains) to one per detachment. I think the GMNDK outcompeted the NDK profile by too wide a margin. They fill the same role, just the GMNDK does it better. It seems like here, they're trying to differentiate them a bit. With the cheaper strats and the full re-rolls vs monsters/vehicles, it seems like they still only want you to take one of them as a tech-piece. Both previewed strats would be awesome on the GMNDK at 1CP. And now there's design space for the NDK to have its own unique rule to differentiate its role further! Weapons wise, the psilencer losing AP and the incinerator gaining range makes me consider swapping them out. The psycannon looks like it got worse; losing AP and not having enough strength to threaten heavy tanks will really set it back. I think we'll still have to take it anyways, since our other anti-tank is so limited. I like the toughness increase. even though most anti tank will rise to match it, infantry S4 weapons will now wound NDKs on a 6. NDK's used to take a lot of damage from S4 weapons wounding it on a 5+, and with their 4+ invuln it was one of the more reliable ways to kill them. Melee-weapon wise the great-hammer really seems like the only way to go now. The dude is kitted out for going HAM on veh/mon, so there's no reason to take a sword that is kinda shit against infantry. Maybe it'll be different on the NDKs.
Purifying Flame: This was disappointing. It makes purifiers about as good at killing GEQ equivalents as purgators with psilencers, while still retaining their melee capabilities. A nice shooting buff, but even though it has better range I would say it's worse than before, as killing light infantry has never been a GK issue, and those guaranteed 3 mortals could do work into characters, monsters and vehicles. And even then you hardly ever considered this unit. Purifiers could have an ability that makes them relevant on their datasheet, but unless its really good I think these guys might sit out 10th edition as well. Has there ever been an edition where purifiers were relevant?
Haloed in Soulfire: For 2CP, this seems too expensive. This kind of CP only feels worth it on a Paladin brick. Which who knows, maybe that'll be optimal. But for 1 CP, it seems pretty worth it on a GMNDK. I think this will let you operate your singular GMDNK with similar impunity as the Sigil of Exigence allowed.
Radiant Strike: Same deal as Haloed in Soulfire. Exact same. Too expensive for anything but a paladin brick or at half price for a GMNDK. It further cements the role of the GMNDK as an anti-vehicle/monster unit.
And the best for last!
Teleport Assault: 3x re-deepstrike, starting from 2nd turn
This is huge. There have been comments saying that its easy to screen out, that skilled players won't let it work. I think this is one of the most bonkers abilities in the game. I'm astonished something of this power level has been given to any faction, let alone grey knights. So previously, we could kinda do this, with Gate and Teleport Shunt (on interceptors/NDKs). But we were limited to either a 7+ roll (which you often spent 1-2 CP on to guarantee it went off when you needed it, along with the range limitation) or 2CP to shunt either NDKs or interceptors, which then couldn't be targeted by the stratagem later.
It is true that it will be relatively easy for large armies/good players to screen you out of obviously advantageous positions. However, there's no opportunity cost for this ability. There's no range on Gate or a failed psychic test to limit you. You're not limited by CP, and you can target units that have already been targeted by it. Your shooting units are threatening the whole board the entire game with this ability. Your opponent can't kill off your librarian, or wait for you to be out of CP. On top of that, you perform jukes. You can deploy units heavily to one side of the table, then force your opponent to move units over there to counter you, then you can remove all of your units onto the other side of the board. Your opponent won't be able to match your mobility, and will have committed resources to a side of the board where they can't contribute. In other words, its a chess fork: if they don't move units to respond to where you are piling up units, you will sweep that side of the board, possibly into his backline. And if they do move units onto that side of the board, you can freely redeploy onto the other side of the board, losing literally nothing. I think a lot of Grey Knights playstyle in 10th edition will revolve around leveraging this army rule.
Anti-Tank damage looks a lot worse. Currently, we can hit big models with empyric amplification to power up NDK shooting, and Swordbearers can give all vehicles +1 to hit and wound. Storm bolters can plink off 1-2 wounds reliably with psybolt ammunition. Paladins with thunder hammers can go to town. Every unit has a smite, every unit can inflict mortals in melee and we have the mortal wound librarian. Quite a few options for reliably dealing damage to high toughness and high save targets. None of these will be in the next edition. Mini-psycannons and big psycannons won't be able to cut it with the new toughness'. They each needed +2 strength to be relevant against tanks in this brave new world.
GMNDK melee will slap cha/mon/veh, but it seems like we still have no reliable ways of getting it, or anything else, into melee.
Thats basically only leaves the lascannons/multimeltas on dreadnoughts, razorbacks, land raiders and stormravens. Everything (except dreads) are also paying for transport capacity, so they tend to be pretty inefficient as weapons platforms. And with the new mobility rules for grey knights, transports seem kind of redundant. Their points costs may prove me wrong, but I don't expect any of those 3 vehicles to become viable anti-tank for grey knights.
That leaves lascannon/missile dreads. I hope I'm wrong. I don't look forward to an edition where we spam 6 dreads as our only viable anti-tank. And thats even if Ven Dreads are still a thing.
As a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if dreads can't be targeted for teleport assault. It has precedents; there have been editions where dreads couldn't be targeted for gate. But then again, there have been editions where land raiders could be targeted by gate, so who knows.
So I'm a bit worried for the future of GK into the mega-toughness tank meta, but I'm excited out the wazoo to try out the new teleport assault.
Well, if you made it this far, thanks! I'd love to know what you think, as we've still got about a month to agonize over this until the full index releases.
submitted by cemorn
to Grey_Knights [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:52 Honest-Confidence591 what was the last thing you ate?
2023.05.28 07:50 Adbacklist Surfer Outfit Top 10 Styles for the Perfect Beach Look
| || | submitted by Adbacklist to u/Adbacklist [link] [comments]
A surfer outfit consists of a wetsuit, board shorts, and rash guard. Here's a guide to help you decide what to wear while surfing.
Surfing is an activity that has gained immense popularity over the years. It is a sport that involves riding waves and requires appropriate gear to protect the surfer from the elements. A surfer outfit generally comprises a wetsuit, board shorts, and a rash guard.
The wetsuit keeps the surfer warm in cold waters, while board shorts provide comfort and flexibility. A rash guard helps prevent irritation from surf wax or abrasions from the board. Choosing the right outfit while surfing can be the difference between a comfortable and enjoyable experience or one that is unpleasant and uncomfortable. In this article, we will dive deeper into the components that make up a surfer outfit and how to choose the perfect one for you.
Comfortable T-Shirts For The Beach
The Best Materials For T-Shirts That Are Comfortable And Absorb Sweat
When you're planning on spending the day at the beach, you need to make sure you wear the right clothes. T-shirts are a perfect choice for a casual yet comfortable look. However, not all materials are suitable for the beach.
Here are the best fabrics to look for in beach t-shirts:
- Cotton: Lightweight, soft, and naturally breathable, making it ideal for a hot day.
- Bamboo: Eco-friendly and soft, it's also great for absorbing moisture.
- Linen: Lightweight and breathable, linen t-shirts allow air to circulate and keep you cool surfer outfit.
- Polyester: Synthetic t-shirts dry quickly, making them perfect for swimming and other water activities.
The Latest Trends In Surf T-Shirts With A Focus On Style And Comfort
Surf t-shirts have come a long way from the traditional plain white cotton t-shirt with a logo on the chest. Nowadays, surf t-shirts combine style and comfort. Here are the latest trends in surf t-shirts:
- Graphic designs: Bold and colorful designs that reflect the beach lifestyle surfer outfit.
- Retro style: Throwback designs from the 70s and 80s are making a comeback.
- High-performance materials: Surf t-shirts are made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking materials that are perfect for water activities.
- Upf protection: Shirts constructed with ultraviolet protection factor to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
The Most Popular T-Shirt Designs That Are Practical For Beachwear
Beach t-shirts are all about comfort and practicality, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. Here are the most popular t-shirt designs that are perfect for the beach:
- V-neck t-shirts: Allow airflow around the neck and chest area, keeping you cool.
- Long sleeve t-shirts: Provide protection from the sun and can be rolled up if you get too warm.
- Tank tops: Show off your arms and provide maximum ventilation surfer outfit.
- Henley t-shirts: Stylish and practical, they have a partial button front, making them versatile for different occasions.
How To Style Your T-Shirts With Other Pieces For A Complete Beach Outfit
Creating the perfect beach outfit isn't just about choosing the right t-shirt. You can create a complete beach look by carefully selecting coordinating pieces. Here are some ideas on how to style your t-shirts:
- Pair a graphic t-shirt with board shorts and flip-flops for a casual, laid-back vibe.
- Dress up a solid-colored t-shirt by layering it with a linen shirt, chino shorts, and sandals.
- Accessorize your t-shirt with sunglasses, a straw hat, and a backpack for a more elevated look.
- Wear a long sleeve T-shirt with swim trunks and water shoes for extra protection from the sun and rocks in the water surfer outfit.
Remember to choose a style that fits your personality and comfort level. There's no wrong way to style a beach t-shirt, just make sure it's comfortable, practical, and reflects your personal style.
Stylish Shorts For The Beach
The Best Fabrics For Beach Shorts That Are Durable And Comfortable
When it comes to beach shorts, it is essential to select the right fabric to make sure that you stay comfortable and stylish throughout your beach day. Selecting the perfect material is key, and here are a few options:
- Polyester: This fabric is durable, quick-drying, and lightweight, making it the perfect choice for all-day wear. It's also wrinkle-resistant, which means you won't have to worry about ironing your shorts before you hit the beach!
- Nylon: Another popular choice for beach shorts, nylon is breathable, lightweight, and dries quickly. It's also easy to wash, making it perfect for those long beach trips surfer outfit.
- Cotton: Although cotton is not the best choice for swimwear, it's still a great fabric for beach shorts. It's soft, comfortable, and ideal for those who prefer a more relaxed, casual look.
The Latest Designs For Beach Shorts That Combine Style And Functionality
Beach shorts come in many different designs, and selecting the perfect style depends on your personal preference. However, here are some of the trendiest designs that combine style and functionality:
- Boardshorts: One of the most comfortable and functional beach shorts designs, boardshorts are typically made of a lightweight and quick-drying material such as polyester or nylon. These shorts are ideal for surfing as they resist clinging to your skin, thanks to their looser and longer cut.
- Hybrid shorts: As the name suggests, these shorts can be worn both in and out of the water. They are designed with quick-drying fabric that is both breathable and comfortable. With their versatile design, hybrid shorts are perfect for any beach activity surfer outfit.
- Athletic shorts: Athletic shorts are perfect for those who want a lightweight option that is easy to move in. They're designed with quick-drying material and are usually lined with mesh for added comfort and breathability.
Different Styles Of Beach Shorts That Suit Different Body Types
No two bodies are alike, and the perfect beach shorts should complement your body type. Here are the best styles of beach shorts that flatter different body types:
- Slim body type: Slim men should opt for shorter beach shorts with a tailored, slim fit. This will create the illusion of having a more muscular frame surfer outfit.
- Muscular body type: Those with a muscular frame should choose longer shorts with a looser fit. This will help to balance out the proportions of the body.
- Larger body type: Beach shorts with a relaxed fit and elastic waistband are perfect for those with a larger body type. They offer plenty of room to move, making them comfortable and stylish at the same time.
Tips On How To Match Beach Shorts With Different Types Of Beach Shirts
Beach shirts come in a range of styles and designs, and pairing them with the perfect beach shorts can make all the difference. Here are some useful tips to help you match your beach shorts with different types of beach shirts:
- Solid color shirts: If you're wearing a solid color shirt, choose beach shorts with a bold pattern or bright colors to create a contrasting effect.
- Striped shirts: Striped beach shirts work best with plain-colored shorts. Choose a color that complements the stripes on your shirt for a cohesive look surfer outfit.
- Printed shirts: If you're wearing a printed beach shirt, opt for beach shorts with a solid color. This will keep the focus on your shirt while allowing you to add a touch of color to your outfit. You can also choose a color from the print on your shirt for your shorts to create a harmonizing effect.
Fashionable Bikinis For Surfers
Surfing is a fun and exhilarating water sport, but it can be challenging to find the right bikini that will stay on while you catch waves. Not to worry, we've rounded up the top 10 bikini styles for surfers that are fashionable, practical, and functional.
In this section, we'll focus on fashionable bikinis for surfers. Let's dive in!
The Most Popular Bikini Designs For Surfers
- Triangle bikinis: These are popular among surfers due to their minimalist design and their ability to stay on even in rough waters.
- High-neck bikinis: They offer more coverage and support, making them perfect for women with larger busts. They also have a stylish look and feel.
- Sporty bikinis: They often come with extra support, straps, and coverage, making them ideal for intense water activities such as surfing for surfer outfit.
- One-piece swimsuits: These are popular with women who prefer more coverage and support and feel more comfortable wearing swimwear that doesn't shift around.
The Most Practical And Functional Materials For Surf Bikinis
When looking for a bikini to wear while surfing, you want a material that will stay on while you're catching waves but also dries quickly. Here are the most practical and functional materials for surf bikinis:
- Nylon: Nylon is lightweight, quick-drying, and perfect for swimwear, making it ideal for surfing.
- Spandex: Spandex has excellent elasticity, making it the perfect material for surf bikinis as it stays on while riding waves.
- Polyester: Polyester resists water and dries quickly, making it a go-to material for surfing bikinis surfer outfit.
How To Choose A Bikini Style That Suits Your Body Type And Needs
When it comes to choosing the perfect bikini for surfing, it's important to consider your body type and needs. Here are some tips to keep in mind while selecting a bikini:
- Determine your body type, then choose a bikini that flatters your curves and enhances your assets.
- Think about the level of support you need. If you have a larger bust, consider a high-neck bikini, or if you want more coverage, a one-piece swimsuit might be a better option.
- Make sure it fits well; bikinis that are too loose or too tight aren't suitable for surfing.
Tips On How To Mix And Match Bikinis With Different Beach Accessories
Now that you've found the perfect bikini for surfing, it's time to accessorize! Here are some tips on how to mix and match bikinis with different beach accessories:
- Choose a beach bag that complements your bikini. If your bikini has bold colors, opt for a neutral beach bag to balance the look.
- Add a cover-up to your look, such as a sheer maxidress, denim shorts, or a sarong. A cover-up adds extra style and protection after a long and tiring session in the sun and waves surfer outfit.
- Accessorize with hats, sunglasses, and footwear that complement your bikini. For example, a pair of gold sandals adds elegance and charm to a simple black bikini.
Now that you know what bikinis are best for surfing, the most practical and functional materials for surf bikinis, how to choose a bikini style that suits your body type and needs, and how to mix and match bikinis with beach accessories, you're ready to hit the waves and show off your style. Happy surfing!
Comfortable And Durable Boardshorts
The Best Boardshort Materials That Are Comfortable And Durable
Choosing the right material is crucial when it comes to board shorts. You need to select an option that is both comfortable and durable. Here are some of the best materials to consider:
- Polyester: It's lightweight, quick-drying, and durable.
- Nylon: It's abrasion-resistant, strong, and provides uv protection surfer outfit.
- Spandex: It's stretchy, allowing for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Microfiber: It's soft, lightweight, and dries quickly.
The Latest Boardshort Trends In Surf Fashion
Surf fashion is constantly evolving, and it's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest trends. Here are some of the latest boardshorts trends:
- Bold patterns and prints: From tropical florals to vibrant stripes, boardshorts with bold prints and patterns are on-trend.
- Shorter lengths: Shorter boardshorts, above the knee, are a popular trend.
- Retro-style: Vintage-inspired boardshorts, with bright colors and geometric prints, are making a comeback surfer outfit.
- Sustainable options: Eco-friendly boardshorts made from recycled materials are becoming increasingly popular.
Different Styles Of Boardshorts That Suit Different Surfers
Different surfers prefer different styles of boardshorts, depending on their needs and preferences. Here are some of the most popular boardshort styles and who they are best suited for:
- Classic: Timeless and simple, the classic board shorts are suitable for all types of surfers.
- Performance: Designed for professional surfers, performance boardshorts provide greater flexibility and mobility.
- Hybrid: Hybrid board shorts are an excellent choice for surfers who want to transition from the water to the land, as they can be worn as regular shorts.
- Cargo: Cargo boardshorts are great for surfers who need extra storage space, as they have side pockets.
Tips On How To Choose The Perfect Boardshorts For Your Body Type And Surfer Style
Choosing the right boardshorts for your body type and surfer style can make a significant difference in your comfort and performance. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice:
- Consider your body type: If you have a leaner physique, choose board shorts with a slimmer fit, while if you have a more muscular build, opt for a looser fit.
- Think about your surfing style: Performance board shorts are ideal for surfers who want to maximize their mobility and flexibility, while classic board shorts are suitable for most surfing styles surfer outfit.
- Evaluate your needs: Cargo boardshorts provide plenty of storage options, hybrid boardshorts can be worn on land and water, and classic boardshorts are versatile and timeless.
By following these tips, you can select the perfect board shorts for your body type and surfing needs. Remember, comfortable boardshorts are crucial to helping you stay focused and conquer the waves.
Trendy And Comfortable Rashguards
The Importance Of Using Rashguards When Surfing
Not only is it a great way to stay active and healthy, but it also provides a much-needed break from the chaos of our daily lives. But did you know that surfing can also pose some potential risks to your skin?
This is where rashguards come in as a must-have in your surfer outfit! Here are some reasons why rashguards are important when surfing:
- Rashguards provide ultimate sun protection to your skin, preventing skin damage due to prolonged sun exposure
- They also protect you from getting rashes due to constant rubbing against the surfboard
- Rashguards provide an extra layer of protection against minor cuts and scrapes
- They keep you warm by providing insulation against the cold ocean currents surfer outfit
- Rashguards are built to dry quickly so you can stay comfortable throughout your surfing session while minimizing skin irritation
The Best Materials And Designs For Comfortable Rashguards
When it comes to rashguards, choosing the right material and design is crucial to ensure maximum comfort while surfing. Here are some materials and designs recommended for comfortable rashguards:
- Spandex and nylon blend materials are perfect for rashguards as they provide both comfort and flexibility
- Look for rashguards that have flatlock seams to minimize skin irritation surfer outfit
- Find rashguards that have a slim fit design, which ensures maximum movement and comfort while surfing
- Rashguards with ventilation zones are ideal as they allow for air circulation, keeping you cool and dry
The Latest Trends In Rashguard Designs For Surfers
Rashguards have gone through various design changes over the years, from bright and bold prints to simple yet elegant designs. Here are some of the latest designs and trends when it comes to rashguards for surfers:
- Tie-dye prints are making a comeback and are perfect for those who want to stand out on the beach!
- Bold geometric designs have been trending lately and are great for those who want to make a statement with their rashguards
- Gradient and ombre designs are also becoming popular as they give off a stylish and trendy vibe surfer outfit
- Many surf brands now offer rashguards with built-in uv protection, providing ultimate skin protection and peace of mind in the water.
Tips On How To Match Rashguards With Your Other Surf Outfits
Matching rashguards with your other surf outfits can be a bit tricky, but with proper coordination, you can find the perfect combination that suits your style. Here are some tips on how to match rashguards with your other surf outfits:
- Coordinate the color of your rashguard with your swim trunks or boardshorts. For instance, a blue rashguard goes well with black or navy boardshorts.
- Mix and match your rashguard with neoprene leggings or shorts that match the same color palette as your rashguard.
- Accessorize your rashguard with a pair of sunglasses and a surf hat that matches the color of your rashguard surfer outfit
- Keep in mind that the fit and style of your rashguard should complement your other surf outfits, creating a cohesive look.
Rashguards are an essential item in any surfer outfit, providing protection, comfort, and style. With the right materials, designs, and coordination, you can find the perfect rashguard that suits your surfing needs and style preferences.
Stylish Hats For Protection From The Sun
The Importance Of Using Hats For Sun Protection
Going to the beach for surfing is an excellent way to enjoy the sun and sea. While surfing is fun, it is equally important to protect oneself from the harmful effects of the sun. Wearing hats not only adds an extra bit of style to the beach outfit, but they help protect the scalp, ears, and face from harmful uv radiation, which can cause sunburn.
Here are some essential benefits that make wearing a hat necessary:
- Protects scalp and face from sunburn
- Prevents premature aging and skin damage
- Keeps you cool on hot sunny days surfer outfit
- Reduces glare and eye strain
- Helps maintain good health
The Latest Trends In Beach Hats For Surfers
The beach hat is not an accessory limited to women. In recent years, surfers have been adopting a variety of hat styles to complete their beach looks as well as protect themselves from the sun. There are many stylish beach hats to choose from.
Some popular styles among surfers include:
- Bucket hat
- Trucker hat
- Straw visor
- Wide-brimmed hat
- Baseball cap
- Bonnet hat
- Beanie hat
Different Styles Of Hats That Match Different Surfer Looks
Hats play an essential role in completing a surfer's outfit while offering protection from the sun. The type of hat you choose can enhance your style and reflect your personality. Here's a rundown of several hat styles that are perfect for a day out surfing:
- For a classic look, go for a wide-brimmed hat or a fedora
- Bucket hats look great with a casual outfit or when you're going for a beach picnic
- Trucker hats pair well with a casual surf style surfer outfit
- Beanies are a surfer's go-to on colder days
- Baseball caps are perfect for a laid-back look
- Bonnet hats offer protection for your head and can still be stylish
Tips On How To Choose The Perfect Hat For The Beach
With so many different styles of hats available, it's essential to choose one that matches not only your outfit but also your face shape and skin tone. Here are some tips to help you pick out the perfect beach hat:
- If you have a round face, select a hat with angular shapes, such as a fedora or a bucket hat with a wide brim.
- Go for a light-colored hat if you have light skin tones, while darker skin tones suit darker-colored hats
- Consider a beach hat with an adjustable strap if you plan on surfing or partaking in any other water activities
- Choose a hat that fits snugly on your head but isn't too tight surfer outfit
- Look for a hat made with lightweight breathable materials to keep you cool and prevent overheating
Wearing a hat on the beach can protect you from the sun's harmful rays while keeping your style game on point. So, next time you pack for a day of surfing, make sure to pack the perfect hat to complete your beach look.
Protective Wetsuits For Surfing
The Benefits Of Using Wetsuits For Surfing
Surfing is a thrilling water sport that offers an experience like no other. It allows you to feel the rush of the ocean and catch the best waves. However, not paying attention to safety while in the water can lead to dangerous situations.
That's why wearing protective gear like wetsuits is crucial for surfers. Here are some of the benefits of using wetsuits:
- Wetsuits keep you warm in cold water, allowing you to surf for longer
- They protect you from the sun's harmful uv rays, which can cause skin cancer surfer outfit
- Wetsuits offer a layer of protection against jellyfish, sea lice, and other stinging creatures
- They also provide buoyancy, making it easier for you to float and catch waves.
The Latest Trends In Wetsuit Designs For Surfers
Designers are always trying to make wetsuits more comfortable, flexible, and stylish for surfers. Here are some of the latest trends in wetsuit designs:
- Thinner and lighter materials that are still warm and flexible
- More stretchy neoprene to enhance mobility and comfort
- Sealed seams that minimize water entry surfer outfit
- Zip-free or back-zip wetsuits for easier entry and exit
- Customizable designs that allow you to express your personality.
Different Types Of Wetsuits For Different Types Of Surfing Activities
There are different types of wetsuits for different surfing activities. Here are some examples:
- Full wetsuits - cover your whole body, suitable for cold water surfing
- Short wetsuits - cover your torso and arms, suitable for warmer waters surfer outfit
- Spring suits - cover your torso and legs, suitable for moderate water temperatures
- Rash guards - offer sun protection and minimize skin irritation, suitable for warm to hot water temperatures.
Tips On How To Find The Perfect Wetsuit For You
Finding the perfect wetsuit is crucial for your comfort and safety while surfing. Here are some tips that can help you choose the right one:
- Check the water temperature of the surf spot you'll be visiting to determine the appropriate wetsuit thickness
- Try on different wetsuits and test their flexibility, comfort, and fit surfer outfit
- Make sure the wetsuit seals are tight enough to minimize water entry
- Consider the type of surfing activities you'll be doing and select the appropriate wetsuit type
- Look for wetsuits made with eco-friendly materials to reduce your environmental impact.
Wetsuits are an essential investment for surfers of all skill levels. By following these tips, you can find the perfect wetsuit for you and enjoy a safe and comfortable surfing experience.
Trending Sandals For The Beach
The Importance Of Comfortable And Stylish Sandals For The Beach
When it comes to enjoying a day at the beach surfing, you need to ensure that everything you wear is comfortable and functional. This rule also applies to your choice of sandals for the beach. So, invest in a good pair of sandals to complete your surfer outfit.
- Sandals are essential for protecting your feet from hot sand, sharp rocks, and shells.
- You will be walking around a lot, and comfortable sandals will keep your feet pain-free and prevent any injuries.
- Stylish sandals will help you complete the perfect beach look, and you can easily transition to a beach party without needing to change your footwear.
The Latest Trends In Beach Sandals For Surfers
Being on-trend is not just about your clothes; it's also about your footwear. So, make sure to choose the right beach sandals for your surfer outfit. Here are a few trending beach sandals for surfers:
- Slide sandals: A trendy slip-on sandal that is easy to wear and looks great with board shorts.
- Flip-flops: A classic style that pairs perfectly with any beach outfit.
- Water shoes: These shoes offer excellent traction and protect your feet from rocks and sharp objects while surfing.
Different Styles Of Sandals That Match Different Beach Outfits
Choosing the right sandal can make or break your outfit, but with so many styles to choose from, it can be overwhelming. Here are a few options based on the type of beach outfit you prefer:
- Board shorts and slide sandals: A sleek look for surfers that want to keep it simple.
- Swim trunks and flip-flops: A classic combination that never goes wrong.
- Wetsuits and water shoes: A practical combo that keeps your feet warm and provides excellent protection.
Tips On How To Choose The Perfect Sandals For The Beach
Choosing the right sandals for the beach is crucial for a comfortable and stylish beach look. Here are five tips to keep in mind when choosing your beach sandals:
- Look for sandals made with lightweight, breathable, and quick-drying materials such as rubber and neoprene.
- Choose a sandal with a sturdy sole that provides excellent support and traction.
- Make sure the sandal's fit is comfortable, and it doesn't rub or pinch in any places.
- Opt for neutral colors such as black or brown that pair well with any outfit.
- Prioritize comfort over style but choose sandals that match your style preferences.
Comfortable and trendy sandals are a crucial component of the perfect beach look. Whether you prefer flip-flops, slide sandals, or water shoes, there are many options available that suit different styles and preferences. Make sure to choose a pair that is comfortable, functional, and complements your beach outfit.
Beach Bags For Style And Convenience
Surfer Outfit: Top 10 Styles For The Perfect Beach Look
Although the beach is a place to unwind and relax, picking the right outfit is crucial, especially for surfers. A great outfit not only ensures comfort but also adds to the overall fun and excitement of hitting the waves. One item that deserves special emphasis is the beach bag.
Not only it adds to the overall look, but it is also an essential accessory. We'll take a closer look at beach bags for surfers, the latest trends, different types of beach bags, and tips on how to pick the best one for your beach accessories.
The Importance Of Beach Bags For Carrying Your Accessories
A high-quality beach bag makes a world of difference when it comes to transporting your essentials from one place to another. With the right beach bag, you can conveniently carry your suntan lotion, water bottles, surf wax, and towels. Beach bags are not only stylish but also practical.
They add an element of convenience to your beach experience, allowing you to keep your hands free while you explore the waves.
The Latest Trends In Beach Bags For Surfers
Beach bags come in different styles and designs. With an endless array of options available in the market, surfers can quickly get confused about the right bag to pick. However, on-trend styles for beach bags in 2021 include bags made from plastic, eco-friendly bags made from natural materials, and backpack-style beach bags.
These designs offer the right mix of style, convenience, and practicality.
Different Types Of Beach Bags That Suit Different Beach Outfits
Various beach bags suit different beach outfits. For example, if you are heading to the beach in your swimwear, a tote beach bag is an ideal choice. On the other hand, if you are wearing a casual outfit, a backpack-style bag will give a laid-back look.
Moreover, flat-bottom bags with more space are convenient for carrying other essential items. For formal beach events, cross-body beach bags suit well. With the right type of beach bag, you can effortlessly enhance your overall beach look.
Tips On How To Pick The Best Beach Bag For Your Beach Accessories
Picking the right beach bag can take your surf experience to the next level. Here are a few essential tips to keep in mind while choosing the right beach bag:
- Consider the size of the bag depending on the number and size of your beach essentials.
- Choose the right material for bags depending on your needs and preference. If you want to be eco-friendly, choose bags made of natural materials.
- Look for bags with different compartments and pockets, making it easy to organize your essentials.
- Pick a design and color that matches your style and outfit.
With these tips, you can easily pick a beach bag that gives you both style and convenience.
Beach bags are essential accessories for surfers, allowing them to conveniently carry their essentials while enjoying a great day at the beach. With the right beach bag, you can add to your overall surf experience, and with the above tips, you can easily pick the perfect one for yourself.
So, get ready to hit the waves with style and convenience with your perfect beach bag.
To sum up, a surfer outfit is not only about looking stylish but also about being functional and comfortable. It should be able to protect you from the sun, wind, and water, and also enhance your surfing experience. The key pieces of a perfect surfer outfit include a wetsuit or rash guard, board shorts, surf cap, and sunscreen.
It is also important to choose materials that are eco-friendly and ethically sourced. By investing in a high-quality surfer outfit, you can help to make your surfing experience more enjoyable, safer, and more sustainable. So the next time you hit the waves, make sure you have all the essential surf gear to look and feel your best, while also being eco-conscious. Happy surfing!
2023.05.28 07:50 simon7607 [Q] Galaxy map ignores FSD Supercharge
2023.05.28 07:48 Honest-Confidence591 Asteroid landing
2023.05.28 07:48 Auxilliatrix (Potentially) rehoming my gsd/blue heeler mix
pics of Marco here!
This is Marco! He’s a rescue, so we think he’s 3 or 4 years old, and he’s a German Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix. We live in mid-Missouri, but as long as you’re in the continental US I’m willing to drive wherever.
He’s neutered, he’s heartworm negative (but was positive once-upon-a-time), he’s vaccinated for everything, and he’s about 45 pounds.
I adopted Marco about 6 months ago, and things in my life have changed quite drastically since then. My job is asking me to come work IRL + move to a more expensive part of the US – I’m unsure if I’ll be able to afford a place with a backyard, how he’ll handle the increase in cars + noise, how he’ll react to strange new roommates with no intro time, etc. I’m trying my best to make it work for him, but I know that he’d be happiest as an outside/farm dog, so I’m considering rehoming him if I can find someone who can give him a more rural life!
—— - He’s blind in one eye. He was abused. - Huge cuddle bug. He loves to hang out outside for hours, whether it’s with you or just by himself. He doesn’t “get” toys, but he’ll play chase with you. - Doesn’t bark unless he’s scared. Isn’t scared of fireworks or thunder. - He doesn’t chew on anything unless it has food in/on it. SUPER food motivated, and super trainable. - Very gentle with kids and cats and reptiles. Chill with other dogs overall, though huge dogs can make him nervous. Off-leash meetings (or even just having one of the dogs off-leash) are best for him, as he can be a bit of a frustrated greeter. - Fully house trained, good recall off-leash, and very good leash manners. - Trained to tolerate bikes, motorbikes, cars, and trucks, but still doesn’t love them. Definitely would do best in a more rural situation. - Gets protective over where he sleeps, and can get a little food-aversive when he’s nervous. - Has strong boundaries, and will establish them in the “herding dog” way (warning bites and growls/barks). Quickly backs down with a stern “no” or a stomp of your foot on the ground. - Shy with new people, but will ask for a little petting and will take treats. Doesn’t love having adult humans immediately get up in his face, though. We’ve been working on getting him out in public more often, and he does great as long as you keep an eye on his anxiety level. - VERY wary around men and masculine-leaning folks because of his abuse history. Has built good relationships with men in the past though – just takes more time. - Strong prey drive with moles and rabbits. — If you’re settled down somewhere rural-ish, you have experience with anxious dogs, and you’re interested, please reach out and we can talk more!
submitted by Auxilliatrix
to germanshepherds [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:46 techtimee What is my job? What am I doing?
I landed a technical support job at an office, job description was basic and the only other thing on there was "help with some projects" at the very bottom, earning $19/hour, with the flexibility to work remotely. On my first day, the owner requested small changes using Power Platform and canvas apps, to which I confessed my lack of knowledge. The owner assured me that I could undergo Microsoft training to become certified. However, the IT guy who was supposed to guide me seemed disinterested and disclosed that turnover was high in this workplace. He shared that he no longer did much and warned me that the workload was overwhelming.
Despite my initial reservations, I proceeded with the job, fulfilling daily system checks and assisting with software setups while gradually learning Power Platform. Unexpectedly, the IT guy vanished for days without explanation, but the owner seemed unfazed by his absence. When the IT guy reappeared, he casually mentioned working for another company and expressed apathy towards the tasks at our office. Told me he was the 3rd IT guy in 1.5 years and that to not take the job seriously. As time went on, the owner increasingly assigned me additional responsibilities, such as managing marketing campaigns across various platforms and even creating website variants and acquiring domains. My doubts grew as I compared my limited background in technology to the qualifications of the previous employees who had left the company.
Consequently, I devoted significant personal time to learning outside of working hours to keep up with the demands placed upon me as I knew I could learn, and figured it to be my "foot in the door" job for the industry. 3 months in I got a raise to $23 and a promise of 65k in 1 year. But then the owner just suddenly piling things on and when I pushed back, would say "Just do one thing at a time then". IT guy up and quit one day and we never heard from him again in the office. He did call me personally though and say that he landed a job making $35/hr and that working in that office was the worst thing ever. He told me I should quit too, that he saw how hard I was working, but that I'd just burn out and that he barely ever worked when he was in the office anyway, because it was terrible and not an IT job at all.
Here's what I've been doing since month 2:
1) Manage marketing platforms(Google ads, Facebook ads, Microsoft ads, Youtube)
2) Power platform, canvas apps, power automate, forms, solutions
3) Dynamics CRM
4) Website building, form creation, integrating forms into power automate for other stuff. No development account(s). All flows and so forth are created using personal accounts and you need to login using those personal credentials of people long gone, or make co-owner as you go along. Almost every single flow was deprecated or broken.
5) Purchasing and managing domains on 3, yes, 3 different hosting/domain sellers with one being defunct and having been a pain to get the domain back.
6) Asked to create multi national websites with their own variants, forms, emails etc
7) Maintenance of all hardware in the office, all with CPU's/Memory/HDD's from early 2000's. Not a single PC past 2009! No backups, simple passwords, admins everywhere etc. No windows updates on some important systems...
8) Managing multinational telephone systems and IVR's
9) Literally asked to write code for "in house" programs or tools, when I do not code and is not my job description.(Put my foot down at this point)
10) Asked to transfer financial data to a online service and move charts of accounts and so forth after their accountant walked out(We've been through 2 accountants in the few months I've been there).(Again a hard no as some stuff could not even be translated 1:1 according to the platform they wanted to move things to)
11) Azure Active Directory management...that wasn't even being paid for and an utter mess
12) Integrations with countless, and I mean \countless* other platforms, services that half were broken or nobody was paying attention too, but were doing all manner of things on the website, office systems, etc. So many defunct and causing problems.*
13) When talking about workload and how almost everyday it's "Can we add this?" "Can we do this?" "I want us to work on this" and we need more people, being told "Can you go online and find some freelancers? We can pay them $30". First of all, I am fine with them being paid more than me if they can code or dance around power platform, etc. But what an insult regardless despite all the work that I do. Secondly, why can't we just hire someone so that we can have a working relationship and build a team?!
So I'm not even sure wtf my job is at this point. The owner says I'm a "Tech lead", but the job ad said "Office IT support". I looked up what a tech lead is and freaking laughed, because WHO am I to lead here anyway when they refuse to hire an actual IT/software team?
Anyway. How much should I be making for all this stuff I deal with? I looked up various jobs such as "power platform developer", "system admin", "website development", etc and the salaries are pretty good individually; but this dude is paying me $23 right now. I asked for 65k right now last month, but he said "The economy is kind of poor right now, let's talk again in a year". So now I'm thinking "This guy just wants me to fix and do everything, then maybe, maybe I'll get 65k. But is this not worth more than that anyway?" He promised, promised me raises to 65k every 3 months. I got one decent raise and the last one was, I kid you not, $0.50. It took everything I had not to tell him just to keep it.
Arghh, I'm beginning to see why everyone bails out before a year is even complete! I'm just trying to help out my family so the extra income and being able to work remote is nice, but good grief.
submitted by techtimee
to ITCareerQuestions [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:45 RevolutionaryHackers Asteroid landing
2023.05.28 07:38 Painting-PortraitART What is the classical transparent method?
| || |https://preview.redd.it/zf6ph60dwj2b1.png?width=512&format=png&auto=webp&s=3f45b3af0442d5e7222e1e647f4024812c813c7d submitted by Painting-PortraitART to u/Painting-PortraitART [link] [comments]
(1) The first draft of sketch. Transparent painting relies heavily on clear, successful monochromatic underpainting -- the sketch. At this stage, you can use any sketching medium -- charcoal strips, color chalk, etc. -- to clearly define a frame that can fill in the background color -- the sketch. After that, apply a coat of hair spray or polish. https://painting-portrait.com
(2) pure gray painting. Grey, usually white and black, can also be painted with ochre or brown and white. The basic requirement is a strong contrast of light and dark layers, as far as possible with bright colors, because each time the color will make the picture a little darker. According to the principle of "fat cover thin", this stage as little oil as possible, ancient painters use lead white, because lead white in oil paints the most "thin", and black oil, so less. In the performance of the portrait with strong contrast between light and shade levels, it does not mean that the darker the better, on the basis of maintaining brightness, the deepest tone in the middle gray. When painting gray, always have a fan pen or oil roller, and constantly use it to smooth out the paint, generally only where really need to make thicker strokes. Once the gray painting is finished, let it dry for at least two days before applying a coat of glossy oil, which helps to smooth subsequent layers.
(3) Coloring. The beginning of the color layer to be generalized, a large area of pure diluted glazing color is the first step in the coloring process. After a layer of light color dry to cover the next layer of color, the interval is about one to two days. Of course, you can use wet cover wet painting, but it is not easy to control the color, so many artists using transparent painting at the same time painting several pictures.
(4) Thin coating. After transparent coloring, in order to increase the body sense and texture of the image, the highlights and details are often highlighted by thin coating. A lot of white and a lot of toning oil are applied to the glazing color after drying. More toning oil is to comply with the principle of "fat cover thin". Note: Do not use turpentine at this stage. Turpentine is only used in the gray painting stage.
In transparent painting, glazing and shading can alternate with thin coating. Sometimes two or three times, maybe more than 30 or 40 times. After the work is finished, it is dried for a few months and then coated with varnish.
Some people say that there are as many techniques as there are artists who use transparent painting, so transparent painting is not limited to the above methods. Painters can explore their own techniques and styles according to their own needs. Here is another classical transparent painting method: https://painting-portrait.com
First with charcoal draft, and then with a long front drawing pen dipped in latex mixed black paint or ink accurately outline, and then with a large brush pen dipped in "three-in-one" oil (Dama polishing oil: linseed oil: turpentine = 1∶1∶3) to adjust the thin color ochre color, with loose brushwork painted the picture, and then wipe with a rag to absorb the excess oil. The second step: dip a large amount of emulsion (methyl cellulose emulsion or casein emulsion, see "the production of Tampera emulsion"), adjust titanium dioxide to draw the light part of the object, while the white is not dry, brush gently to the dark part of the transition, creating a white effect showing the middle tone, at this time the contrast between light and dark picture should be generalized and strong. The third step: white dry followed by "three in one" oil powder glaze dyeing, that is, the so-called "glazing". If you do not have toner, you can use oil painting paper to absorb the oil. The second step of lifting white and the third step of glaze dyeing repeatedly until the perfect combination of modeling and color.
Because this technique uses latex whitening, so drying quickly, glaze dyeing can be in a short time after conjunctiva, so it can be continuous operation. Should note: the initial glaze dyeing can not use too much oil. In addition, the canvas base should have oil absorption, initial painting dry, gradually glossy.
Classical transparent painting requires a process of getting familiar with the material, and the painter needs to accumulate experience in practice.
2023.05.28 07:38 No-Conflict-1319 For the first time, bitcoin balances on exchanges has gone down in an epoch/halving cycle. This time seems quite different.