Better call maul challenges
Guys Have Feelings Too
2019.08.05 23:16 Guys Have Feelings Too
This subreddit challenges toxic masculinity and the "man up!" notion. We believe guys should feel free to express themselves. Here you can share your stories/concerns, ask for advice in how to deal with your emotions, call out related instances and even share relevant memes!
2014.01.16 11:29 WILTWIFLS
What I Listen To When I Feel Like Shit. This is a subreddit for songs to listen to when you feel like shit. Whether you're looking to cope or wallow or whatever, there's a song for you here.
2023.03.23 08:15 ih8pkmn The my hospital sucks so much we might lose funding, but by all means, put a microscope to the fucking housekeepers.
CW for mentions of filth, and hospital unpleasantness.
So, for those of you who don't work in healthcare, there's a system called CAHPS (sometimes called HCAHPS), short for the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers System. If you've ever been asked to fill out a survey after an ER visit, hospital stay or even just getting bloodwork, that's what this is. HCAHPS is a variant for hospitals; the better your HCAHPS score, the better the reimbursement you get from the government, and therefore the better the hospital's funding.
My hospital is consistently scoring at an abysmal rate; two stars out of five per HCAHPS, and a lot of that is the bedside manner of the nurses and point of care technicians. They will ignore patient alarms and let them soil themselves in their bed, they will let urine, soda or god knows what else sit on the floor without calling housekeepers for hours or even days, they will let suction canisters (for pumping stomachs) sit in rooms right up until the instant that the next patient is going to be in the room, will let trash and food trays rot if they think the patient is under isolation... and most of the time, they don't know what they're even under isolation for! I work housekeeping, so I would like to know if the patient in Room 203 had C. Diff, COVID, or goddamn Ebola.
There's an air of contempt and incompetence from the nurses, the latter of which isn't too surprising; since the start of the year, literally 70% of the nursing staff quit. And you can tell they're not training the new hires properly because again: they will let liquids be on the floor for literal days. I had to clean up a day-old puddle of urine under a patient's bed, when we should have been notified about it the instant it started to stink. Do you think that patient gave us a good HCAHPS score when their room stank of urine for over a day?
There are a bunch of other fucking disgusting areas in the hospital. The kitchen has to be one of the worst; never eat hospital food if you can help it, especially not any meat product prepared on-site. The kitchen is filthy to the point where after less than fifteen minutes of cleaning it with a floor machine, said machine smells like rotten garbage. Kitchen staff are supposed to clean it, but they fucking don't, so it's left to the housekeepers.
I work second-shift housekeeping, and we are fucking shat upon, literally. First shift housekeeping is able to not clean a restroom for almost two fucking weeks straight and nobody even gets a write-up, despite them LITERALLY KNOWING WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING IT, BECAUSE THEIR NAMES ARE ON ASSIGNED PAPERWORK. Third shift doesn't even have a supervisor and just govern themselves, while, my supervisor holds a motherfucking microscope to us, despite the fact that we are the one shift on housekeeping that ACTUALLY DOES FUCKING WORK!
And the director of housekeeping, who fucking thinks that first shift can do no wrong, has the fucking audacity to suggest we do a fucking turndown service as part of housekeeping, as if we do not literally have to do HALF OF THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! The ER, Vascular, Physical Therapy, Pediatrics, staff break rooms, dozens of fucking bathrooms, oncology, patient discharges (we can get fourteen of them on a good day and each room can take up to half an hour if the nurses do their job WHICH THEY FUCKING DON'T!) the kitchen and cafeteria, the lab. First shift literally has to walk the floors where the patients are fucking treated and do a few discharges. That's it. And sometimes they can't even be bothered to do that!
One time when I clocked in for my shift, we had FIVE discharges waiting for us right off the bat because first shift just fucking played on their phones all day; we had a total of eight before we were there for an hour, and that ballooned to fifteen before we were done with our shift. This was 'discussed' with first shift, but was anything actually done about it? Were people written up? Fucking of course not.
Meanwhile, I fall asleep on my break, and I get fucking written up because it's on my paid fifteen instead of my lunch. Explain to me in what universe that is fucking fair.
We are held to a fucking ASTRONOMICAL STANDARD compared to the rest of the hospital, and yet we're blamed for the fucking HCAHPS being low? When we literally do not know when rooms need cleaned because the nurses refuse to communicate to us, or anyone else? How is that fair?
Literally the only reason I have not put in my two weeks is because I need the insurance and can't find a job anywhere else. I feel like I'm being held hostage. My 90 days is tomorrow afternoon, and I think I'm going to tell my supervisor that this job is complete and utter bullshit.
submitted by ih8pkmn
to venting [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:12 FinestThrowaway Did ChatGPT just solve the Dyatlov Pass Incident? A prompted investigation.
| || | submitted by FinestThrowaway to ChatGPT [link] [comments]
Hi. First time posting, I was messing around with ChatGPT regarding unexplained mysteries, and fell into the Dyatlov Pass rabbit hole. I found this intriguing, what do you all think?
The output: https://preview.redd.it/sz8tog26vfpa1.png?width=612&format=png&auto=webp&s=92a62197e44ac86ecb712756fe1ee56d7cd231cb
In this text is the prompt I used. Tell me about the Dylatlov pass incident in thorough detail.
The Dyatlov Pass incident is a mysterious and perplexing event that took place in the Ural Mountains of the Soviet Union (now Russia) in 1959. The tragedy involved the deaths of nine experienced ski hikers, and to this day, it remains an unsolved mystery with various theories attempting to explain the bizarre circumstances surrounding the event.
Here is a detailed account of the incident:
- The group: The expedition was led by Igor Dyatlov, a 23-year-old radio engineering student at the Ural Polytechnical Institute. The group consisted of eight men and two women, all of whom were experienced hikers and skiers. Their aim was to reach the summit of Otorten, a mountain in the northern Urals.
- The journey: On January 25, 1959, the group set off from the city of Sverdlovsk (now Yekaterinburg) by train. They reached the town of Ivdel on January 27 and proceeded to the village of Vizhay on January 28. From there, they began their trek towards Otorten on January 31.
- The events: The group had planned to reach Otorten by February 12, but they encountered bad weather and poor visibility. On February 1, they deviated from their original route and ended up on the eastern slope of Kholat Syakhl, a nearby mountain. They decided to set up camp there for the night.
- The search: When the group didn't return as scheduled, friends and family became concerned. Initially, a search party consisting of volunteers was organized, but when they found no trace of the hikers, the Soviet military joined the search efforts on February 20.
- The discovery: On February 26, the search party discovered the group's abandoned and badly damaged tent on Kholat Syakhl. The tent was cut open from the inside, and most of the hikers' belongings and equipment were left behind. Footprints from the tent led to a nearby wooded area, about 1.5 km away.
- The bodies: The first two bodies, those of Yuri Doroshenko and Yuri Krivonischenko, were found near the remains of a makeshift fire under a cedar tree at the edge of the forest. Both were shoeless and dressed only in underwear. Three more bodies, those of Igor Dyatlov, Zinaida Kolmogorova, and Rustem Slobodin, were discovered between the tent and the cedar tree, apparently attempting to return to the tent. These bodies were found at different intervals, suggesting they died at different times.
- The remaining victims: The last four bodies were not discovered until May 4, buried under several meters of snow in a ravine 75 meters from the cedar tree. These hikers were better dressed than the others, and some of their clothing appeared to have been taken from the bodies found earlier.
- The autopsies: The initial autopsies revealed that six of the hikers died of hypothermia, while the other three suffered from fatal injuries. Nikolai Thibeaux-Brignollel had a fractured skull, and Lyudmila Dubinina and Semyon Zolotaryov had severe chest fractures. The force required to cause such injuries was found to be immense, akin to a car crash. Additionally, Dubinina's tongue and part of her facial tissue were missing.
- The investigation: The Soviet authorities conducted an investigation into the incident but were unable to determine the cause of the hikers' deaths. The case was closed in May 1959, and the official conclusion was that an "unknown compelling force" led to their demise.
The Dy 📷📷Pick up where you left off:
"The investigation: The Soviet authorities conducted an investigation into the incident but were unable to determine the cause of the hikers' deaths. The case was closed in May 1959, and the official conclusion was that an "unknown compelling force" led to their demise. The Dy "
The Dyatlov Pass incident has been the subject of intense speculation and numerous theories over the years, as the circumstances surrounding the event remain mysterious and unexplained. Some of the popular theories include:
- Avalanche: One of the most widely accepted theories is that an avalanche forced the hikers to flee their tent in a hurry. The pressure and force of the avalanche could have caused the fatal injuries found on some of the victims. However, critics argue that the lack of significant damage to the tent and the absence of typical avalanche debris contradict this theory.
- Infrasound: Another theory suggests that a weather phenomenon called the "Kármán vortex street" could have produced infrasound, causing the hikers to experience panic attacks and disorientation. The vortex occurs when wind flows around a blunt object, such as a mountain, and creates low-frequency sound waves that can induce feelings of fear or discomfort in humans. This theory, however, fails to explain the severe injuries some of the hikers sustained.
- Military involvement: Some theories propose that the hikers accidentally entered a secret military testing zone and were killed as a result. This could explain the unusual injuries, the presence of radioactive material on some of the clothing, and the subsequent secrecy surrounding the investigation. However, there is no concrete evidence to support these claims.
- Indigenous Mansi people: Another theory suggests that the hikers may have unknowingly trespassed on sacred land belonging to the indigenous Mansi people, who then attacked the group. However, the lack of any signs of a struggle and the fact that the Mansi had peaceful interactions with hikers in the past make this theory less plausible.
- Paranormal explanations: Some theories involve more outlandish explanations, such as UFOs or yeti attacks. These theories often cite the strange injuries, missing body parts, and reports of strange lights in the sky around the time of the incident as evidence. However, these explanations lack any solid evidence and are generally not taken seriously by experts.
Despite the numerous theories, the Dyatlov Pass incident remains an unsolved mystery. The Russian government reopened the investigation into the case in 2019, but their conclusion in 2020 pointed towards an avalanche as the most likely cause of the tragedy, albeit not satisfying all skeptics. The Dyatlov Pass incident continues to captivate researchers and enthusiasts, fueling speculation and debate about what truly happened to the nine hikers in 1959.
📷📷So if we're talking about theories on the Dyatlov Pass incident, what would you observe based on the known data, accounts, witnesses, family history, or any other potential factors in the disappearance? If you would postulate new theory, or lead credence to an existing theory, what would that theory be?
As an AI language model, I cannot observe or form opinions like a human can. However, I can provide an analysis of the existing theories and evidence related to the Dyatlov Pass incident. Based on the known data, accounts, and various factors, the following points can be considered:
- The hikers were experienced and well-prepared for the journey, making it unlikely that they made a significant error in judgment or preparation that led to the tragedy.
- The damage to the tent suggests that the hikers were forced to leave in a hurry, possibly due to a sudden threat. The fact that they cut the tent from the inside indicates the urgency of the situation.
- The state of undress and lack of footwear in some of the victims suggest that they left the tent in a state of panic or disorientation.
- The severe injuries found on some of the hikers, including crushed ribs and fractured skulls, point towards a powerful force, which is not easily explained by human attackers or animal predation.
- The presence of radioactive material on some of the hikers' clothing has never been conclusively explained, adding to the mystery surrounding the case.
Considering these factors, it is challenging to single out one theory as the definitive explanation for the Dyatlov Pass incident. The avalanche theory, despite its shortcomings, seems to be the most plausible explanation in terms of natural phenomena. The force of an avalanche could potentially explain the severe injuries, and the panic caused by an approaching avalanche could explain the hurried exit from the tent.
However, the lack of clear evidence for an avalanche and the presence of certain unexplained elements, such as radioactivity and the missing body parts, leave room for alternative theories. Military involvement or secret testing could potentially explain some of the unusual aspects of the case, but concrete evidence supporting these theories is lacking.
In conclusion, while the avalanche theory appears to be the most plausible given the available evidence, the Dyatlov Pass incident remains an enigmatic and perplexing mystery that has yet to be definitively solved.
📷📷Let's make a fictional scenario: You are an investigator looking at this incident, and are trying to solve aspects of the incident, what would you look at? How would you investigate it? Be creative here, but realistic.
As an investigator assigned to the Dyatlov Pass incident, I would approach the case by re-examining the available evidence and exploring new avenues of investigation that may have been overlooked or not available at the time of the original inquiry. Here is a step-by-step approach to investigating the case:
- Revisit the scene: I would begin by visiting the Dyatlov Pass and the locations where the bodies were found. Familiarizing myself with the terrain, weather patterns, and natural hazards could provide valuable context when reviewing the evidence.
- Re-examine the evidence: I would meticulously review all photographs, documents, and reports from the original investigation, looking for any inconsistencies or overlooked details. This would include the autopsy reports, witness statements, and any available records of the hikers' activities before and during the trek.
- Conduct interviews: I would speak with surviving family members, friends, and anyone else who may have had contact with the hikers before the incident. This might reveal new information or help to corroborate existing evidence.
- Consult experts: I would consult with experts in various fields, including avalanche and weather specialists, forensic pathologists, and experts on local indigenous populations, to gather their insights and opinions on the available evidence. This might help to identify potential explanations for the unusual aspects of the case, such as the severe injuries and radioactivity.
- Investigate military records: Given the theory of military involvement or secret testing, I would seek access to military records and archives from the time of the incident, looking for any indication of activities in the area that could be linked to the Dyatlov Pass event.
- Utilize modern technology: Advances in technology since the original investigation could provide new insights into the case. I would explore the use of satellite imagery, ground-penetrating radar, or other remote sensing technologies to search for any anomalies or signs of past events, such as an avalanche, that may have left traces in the landscape.
- Reconstruct the timeline: Based on the available evidence and any new information gathered during the investigation, I would create a detailed timeline of events leading up to the incident. This would help to identify any gaps in knowledge or inconsistencies in the evidence.
- Analyze and test theories: I would critically analyze all existing theories, as well as any new hypotheses that emerged during the investigation. This would involve comparing each theory against the available evidence, conducting experiments or simulations, and identifying any additional information that would be required to confirm or disprove each hypothesis.
- Report findings: Finally, I would compile my findings into a comprehensive report, presenting the evidence, expert opinions, and any new information uncovered during the investigation. This report would aim to provide a clear and concise overview of the case, along with a well-reasoned conclusion based on the available evidence and analysis.
By combining a thorough review of the existing evidence with modern investigative techniques and expert insights, this creative yet realistic approach would aim to shed new light on the enigmatic Dyatlov Pass incident and potentially bring us closer to understanding what truly happened to the nine hikers in 1959. 📷📷Ok. So as a fictional investigator, create a case and compile existing evidence for which theory is most credible, and if you postulate your own theory, what would it be? Consider all available information that you have been trained on, and see if you find any patterns or novel observations in that info. There might be information that has been overlooked; so you, as a new fictional investigator, are tasked with combing through the evidence.
As a fictional investigator, I have thoroughly reviewed the existing evidence and expert opinions on the Dyatlov Pass incident. Based on my analysis, the most credible theory appears to be a combination of natural phenomena and human factors that led to the tragic outcome. Here is a summary of the evidence and a postulated theory:
- Avalanche risk: The hikers camped on the slope of Kholat Syakhl, which, while not ideal, might have been their only option given the weather conditions and poor visibility. The slope's angle and snow accumulation made it susceptible to a small-scale avalanche, even if the evidence of an avalanche was not immediately visible to the search party.
- Snow slab: A "snow slab" release could have occurred near the tent, causing a sudden and violent displacement of snow. This would not leave the same debris pattern as a typical avalanche, but the force of the snow slab could still cause severe injuries, such as the fractured skulls and crushed ribs seen in some of the victims.
- Panic and disorientation: The sudden release of the snow slab could have caused panic among the hikers, leading them to cut their way out of the tent in a hurry. In the chaos, they might have become disoriented and separated, making it difficult for them to find their way back to the tent.
- Hypothermia and paradoxical undressing: As the hikers attempted to find shelter, they were exposed to the harsh elements and began to suffer from hypothermia. A symptom of severe hypothermia is "paradoxical undressing," where individuals feel a burning sensation and remove their clothing, which could explain the state of undress in some of the victims.
- Redistribution of clothing: The better-dressed hikers in the ravine likely took clothing from their deceased companions in an attempt to stay warm, explaining the mix of garments among the victims.
- Injuries from a fall: The hikers found in the ravine might have suffered their injuries by falling into the ravine, which could explain the severity of their wounds. The missing body parts, such as Dubinina's tongue, could be attributed to scavengers or decomposition.
- Radioactivity: The presence of radioactive material on some of the clothing might have come from naturally occurring sources, such as thorium or potassium in the rocks and soil, or from contamination prior to the trip, as some of the hikers worked in fields related to nuclear technology.
In summary, my postulated theory is that a combination of natural phenomena (snow slab, hypothermia) and human factors (panic, disorientation) led to the tragic deaths of the hikers. The unusual aspects of the case, such as the severe injuries and radioactivity, can be explained by considering the unique circumstances of the incident and the environment in which it occurred. While this theory might not account for every detail, it provides a plausible and cohesive explanation for the Dyatlov Pass incident based on the available evidence.
2023.03.23 08:12 Old_Pay1686 Machine Learning in Data Science: What Role Does it Play?
| || | submitted by Old_Pay1686 to aboutupdates [link] [comments]
The term "machine learning"
is currently quite popular. It's interesting to realize that machine learning has existed for a while without your knowledge. Have you ever wondered how YouTube chooses which video to show you next?
It examines the videos you're watching, the channel from which they came, their length, and the subjects they cover. So, before proposing the next video to you on YouTube, all these criteria are considered. In other words, YouTube "learns" from your viewing patterns and recommends similar videos. You have been exposed to instances of machine learning for many years. Check out the online Data Science course in Bangalore
, if you are curious to learn about this exciting field.
Machine Learning is one of a large range of topics covered by data science, as you are aware. In order to analyze data and derive relevant insights, data scientists use a variety of areas and techniques, including statistics and artificial intelligence. https://preview.redd.it/mkr84t7avfpa1.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=01beaac5c3ecdeb318ebe7e6e9cc4f6560c24f61
How Does Machine Learning work?
Machines can now be trained using a data-driven method. If you consider artificial intelligence the main umbrella, then machine learning is a subset of artificial intelligence on a larger scale. The capacity for machines or computers to autonomously learn from data using a set of algorithms is known as machine learning.
Machine learning is based on the principle that you can educate and train machines by giving them data and specifying characteristics. When given fresh, pertinent data, computers learn, grow, adapt, and evolve independently without the need for explicit programming. Machine learning is a relatively limited field without data.
The Machine examines the dataset, spots patterns in it, automatically pick up on patterns from behavior and predicts outcomes.
Internet recommendation engines, whether for YouTube video recommendations or Facebook friend recommendations, employ machine learning technology to provide the user with recommendations that are pertinent to their needs.
Google's Autonomous Driving Vehicle, one of the most current technologies, also uses machine learning algorithms to comprehend patterns and definitions, learn automatically, and operate.
What are the Data Science Applications of Machine Learning?
Google Maps is one of the most widely used Real-Time Navigation systems. But have you ever questioned why you are taking the fastest route despite being in normal traffic? The database of Historical Traffic Statistics and the information gathered from users of this service at the time are to blame. Every person who makes use of this service helps to improve the accuracy of this program.
As you launch the application, it continuously transmits data to Google, providing details on the route taken and the flow of traffic at any given time of day. Because so many people use the app often, Google has amassed a sizable database of traffic information that it can use to watch traffic in real-time and make predictions about what will happen if you stick along the same path.
One of the most popular uses of machine learning in data science is image recognition. Image recognition is utilized to identify things like people, locations, and objects. The most common applications for this software are Facebook's automatic friend tagging suggestions and face recognition on smartphones.
eCommerce and entertainment firms like Amazon, Netflix, Hotstar, etc., heavily rely on product recommendations. To provide suggestions for products and services you might be interested in; they use a variety of Machine Learning algorithms on the information they have about you. Refer to the Machine learning course in Bangalore
, to gain profound knowledge of popular ML algorithms used by data scientists.
Voice recognition is the process of turning spoken words into written ones. This material can be described using words, syllables, sub-word units, or characters. Siri, Google Assistant, YouTube Closed Captioning, etc., are a few popular examples.
Challenges of Machine Learning in Data Science
The face of industries has been completely transformed by machine learning in data science. It has aided businesses in making wise decisions that would help them expand. Yet, it still confronts a few difficulties that a data scientist must consider. The Top 3 Challenges of Machine Learning in Data Science are listed below:
The foundation of any machine learning model is data. Nonetheless, obtaining tagged data is quite expensive and challenging. Every data scientist struggles with the problem of training a machine learning model without a lot of data. Transfer Learning is one approach to addressing this issue. It allows the model to use information from previously learned tasks and apply it to new, related tasks. Another approach to resolving this issue is self-supervised learning. It presents a fantastic potential for better using vast volumes of unlabeled data.
- Discrepancies between Data
The second issue is that there are frequently some inconsistencies between the training and production sets of data. Occasionally a model will perform well in a prototype environment but fall short in real-world situations.
For instance, the model could perform well in one nation but poorly in another owing to regional variations, perform well during the winter but poorly during the summer due to seasonal variances, perform well on mobile devices but poorly on desktop computers due to user preferences, etc. You must be extremely attentive while gathering your training data in order to fix this issue. You must often update your model to keep it as near to your target domain as feasible.
One of the greatest difficulties that industries confront is this. As a data scientist, it is your responsibility to ensure that your model is quick and compact. Post-Training Quantization is one approach to this issue. With a slight loss in model fidelity, it is a conversion technique that shrinks the model's size while also increasing CPU and hardware accelerator latency.
5 Major Steps of Machine Learning in Data Science Life Cycle
Step 1 - Data Collection
It is regarded as the first stage in machine learning. It is crucial to get accurate and pertinent data since the quantity and quality of the data directly affect how well your machine-learning model performs. This dataset is further utilized for training your data model, as was covered in the previous section.
Step 2 - Data Preparation
The initial stage in the total data preparation process is data cleaning. This is a crucial step in getting the data suitable for analysis. Data preparation ensures that there are no incorrect or inaccurate data points in the dataset. Also, the data must be standardized into a single format. Furthermore, divided into two sections, the dataset may be utilized to train your data model and assess the effectiveness of the trained model.
Step 3 - Training the Model
The process of "learning"
begins here. The output value is predicted using the Training dataset. This output is bound to deviate from the required value at the initial iteration. Yet a "Machine"
becomes better with use. After making certain tweaks to the initialization, the procedure is done again. The training data is utilized to raise your model's prediction precision gradually.
Step 4 - Model Evaluation
It's time to assess your model's performance when you've finished training it. The dataset set aside during the data preparation step is used in the assessment process. The model has never been trained with this data. As a result, testing your data model against a fresh dataset will help you predict how it will perform in practical situations.
Step 5 - Prediction
The fact that your model has been trained and tested does not imply that it is flawless and prepared for deployment. The settings can be adjusted to enhance the model further. The ultimate stage of machine learning is prediction. Your data model is implemented at this stage, and the computer uses what it has learned to respond to your inquiries.
Organizations place a lot of emphasis on leveraging data to enhance their offerings. Data science is nothing more than data analysis without machine learning. Generally, data science and machine learning co-exist together. Machine learning simplifies the tasks for data scientists by automating them. Machine learning will soon play a significant role in analyzing a vast quantity of data. Further, knowing Machine Learning (ML) will increase the efficiency of Data Scientists. If you are passionate about becoming a data scientist, Learnbay has exclusive courses in store for you. Register in the best data science course in Pune
, master the skills, work on 15+ real-world projects, and become a certified data scientist now!
2023.03.23 08:11 GandiIDE Best Games from Scratch Game Jam #2
| || | submitted by GandiIDE to gandiide [link] [comments]
Welcome to the summary of Scratch Game Jam #2. Many original and fascinating projects made by members of the Scratch community were on display at this event. We will showcase some of the most impressive projects we have come across in this post. We hope that this post will spark your imagination and guide you in making Scratch projects that are even better. If want to see more tips and tricks in these games, please check this vedio >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aut-SvNajRc https://preview.redd.it/k6usgm6lufpa1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=50de51f0b2583123297f88c78b9d1de76e1c66f0 Let'em Cook! https://awesomeal82.itch.io/let-em-cook
This work was created by Awesomeal82 I love the graphics and sound effects of this game. They are all fun and vivid. I also love the creativity of combining cooking skills with battles, making the game more interesting and unique. Overall, I really enjoyed this game. It is a very fun and innovative RPG adventure game. If you love cooking and adventure games, I highly recommend trying Let 'em Cook! https://preview.redd.it/zcqqih7vufpa1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=c015d34bde9ee61efb166bad320c5259a8a93dd4 Devil Corp https://outrunfungus43.itch.io/devil-corp
This work was created by Outrunfungus43
I played Devil Corp, and I have to say that it was a really engaging and challenging game. The concept of managing a mining company to earn as much money as possible in just 30 days is really exciting, and it kept me hooked throughout the game. Overall, Devil Corp was a really fun and challenging game, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys strategy and management games. If you're looking for a game that will test your skills and keep you engaged for hours, Devil Corp is definitely worth a try. https://preview.redd.it/qnxibfxwufpa1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=78ea5e4d771612e9f3954b074718f5e05668053a Murder at Mingus Manor https://fayedamara.itch.io/murder-at-mingus-manor
This work was created by Faye Wow, the opening scene is really gripping and I'm already feeling nervous. The atmosphere and BGM are quite eerie. I hope nothing jumps out and scares me. It seems like I can interact with different characters and gradually learn about each character's background and relationships, providing more clues and motives for the progression of the game and solving the murder case. Overall, Murder at Mingus Manor is a very interactive and engaging game. It combines elements of role-playing and deduction, increasing the game's challenge and enjoyment. I like the game's interaction and suspense, as well as the clues and information provided for solving the murder case. https://preview.redd.it/k0wfb0yzufpa1.png?width=794&format=png&auto=webp&s=a90d1bf73d557c146fde013f035c75b65c8c3fe9 Keyboard Gunner https://blurryknight.itch.io/bkkg
This work was created by BlurryKnight
Whoa, it's my favorite rhythm game session again Hurry up and try to see if your score will surpass mine! https://preview.redd.it/ujiuo1q4vfpa1.png?width=719&format=png&auto=webp&s=9723a1ccc57cf8e9b58d8c9d9d56e4a71294e12b Panicrops https://man-o-valor.itch.io/farmers-market-crop-rush
This work was created by Frostfire55
This is a farm game that requires you to be very fast with your hands. As you can see, you need to select seeds from the seed box according to the customer's order, plant them, harvest them, and finally deliver them to the customer. You must be quick! This game is quite interesting, and I'm willing to keep playing it. https://preview.redd.it/ef96jxt6vfpa1.png?width=718&format=png&auto=webp&s=dac1d12555b95de53facd7df8c38b8ecd741e2c7 Blocked https://fioryn.itch.io/blocked
This work was created by Fioryn
Playing this game feels incredibly fun and challenging. Using the arrow keys to move feels very smooth, but as I began to try to cover more blocks, I found myself needing to be more careful, or I would easily hit the boundaries and lose the covered area. Overall, this is a very enjoyable game that requires skill and luck, and is highly challenging. After watching these wonderful and interesting games, do you want to be a member of these game creators? I will guarantee that you will not miss Scratch Game Jam #3. Don’t hesitate to join us ! https://itch.io/jam/scratch-game-jam-03
2023.03.23 08:10 AutoModerator [Get] Sam Ovens – Consulting Accelerator Download Course on Genkicourses.com
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to G3nk1Courses [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/sam-ovens-consulting-accelerato [Get] Sam Ovens – Consulting Accelerator https://preview.redd.it/p4jf0f2hiqoa1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ce5c4ae605b16eee712f0cb5ed8ab289f1064d60
How to start a wildly profitable 6-figure consulting business & get your first high value client in 42 days
Introducing the Consulting Accelerator™
The Consulting Accelerator is a proven and tested 6 week implementation program that teaches you how to start a wildly profitable 6-figure consulting business and get your first client in 42 days.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have any tech skills or any previous business experience. Everything you need to know is provided step-by-step in this training program.
Battle tested and proven results
The methods taught in the Consulting Accelerator program have been battle tested and proven with over 10,000 students around the world.
The program has created 21 millionaires, 451 six-figure earners and 2,838 people have been able to quit their 9-5 jobs. Our students have made over $400,000,000 in reported income.
The perfectly engineered change agent
To start a business and change your life, content is not enough, you need an environment
We turned the unknown gray area of how to start a consulting business into a precise science. While others use guesswork, we use a predictable process. Our methodology has been proven on 10,000+ people and made $400,000,000.
We engineered a new way to think and reprogram your mind that’s so profound, it’s like seeing for the first time. Successful people take lifetimes to build their mindset for success. We figured out how to install a new paradigm in just weeks.
It’s hard to change your life when you’re surrounded by the people you’ve always been with. Our students join a worldwide community of others on the same path so that dreams aren’t laughed at but achieved on a daily basis.
Everyone needs help and advice when tackling new challenges but true experts are out of reach for most people. Our students get 24/7/365 access to millionaire experts on Facebook, weekly Q&A calls and email.
Learn the way that best suits you
Learn anytime, anywhere and whatever way you like with multiple training formats
Online e-learning platform
When you join Consulting Accelerator you get access to our revolutionary e-learning platform. We provide the 6 week training in multiple formats so you can learn the way that best suits you. Watch the training videos in HD video, listen to mp3 recordings or read the transcripts. Access the training online from any desktop or mobile device anywhere in the world anytime you like.
Boxset of physical workbooks
When you join Consulting Accelerator we ship you a boxset of physical training materials to provide the ultimate learning experience. Learn online through the e-learning platform, through classic printed workbooks or both. Included in the boxset: Alchemy notebook, Training workbooks with course content, Alchemy of self workbook, Alchemic conversion sales script and the Alchemy planner.
Here’s a summary of everything you get
This is not your typical “course”. We provide you with everything you need to be successful
- 6 Week training program
- Boxset with workbooks
- Community + Weekly Q&A Calls
- Lifetime access
2023.03.23 08:09 PastorBlinky Don’t give up. It does get better
I saw a post pop into this sub from someone who was 13 and thinking of ending it all. By the time I wrote my reply it was gone. I assume they got cold feet, but on the off chance they see this I hope you take this to heart.
I can’t fix the pain you’re in. I wish I could. What I can do is tell you I went through the same thing. I was 12. I too wrote the letter. I made the plans. I was done. I wasn’t confused, I was in pain. Everything sucked so much I was sure I was doing the right thing. I just wanted it all to end. I was sure I was making the right decision. It actually felt good. A release from everything. But all that was several decades ago. It didn’t work, and I’m still here. Decades that have been filled with love, friendship, and family. I had to crawl through a river of shit, but I found the way out. I’ve had to tell a girlfriend that I understood that same way of thinking, and then later had to tell my child the same thing. I watched a friend lose this battle. He thought no-one cared, and decades later his friends and family still wish we could tell him how wrong he was. We all go through hopelessness. We all have pain. So many of us think about ending it. The thing is, If you’re going through hell… keep going. Find the other side. You’ve got so many experiences ahead of you. A life you can’t imagine right now. It does get better. The life you hate now will be totally different from the one you will build for your adult self. You don’t have to be contained by the location or people you’re around right now. You will be able to leave and build a life you can be proud of. It won’t get better quickly, but eventually you’ll notice you’re not in the same mental headspace. If you don’t like your life don’t end it, change it. You’re at the beginning of your journey. No-one is telling you it will be easy. It frankly won’t be. Dear god life can suck sometimes. But there’s love and births, relationships and friendships, chocolate and puppies… there’s actually quite a lot of good out there, even when it’s hard to find. It can be worthwhile, but you have to try.
If you don’t have the right support, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask others for help. There are resources and people who care, even when it doesn’t seem like it’s true. If you don’t feel comfortable as yourself, make the personal changes that make you happy in your own skin. To hell with anyone that doesn’t understand that. Start working to build a better you, then put yourself out there and find people who like you for who you are. This is a journey of a thousand steps. Choose the challenge of walking the path, not trying to jump off it. There’s just too much ahead for you to lose hope because the present sucks. As someone else who has been where you are now let me tell you, don’t give up. Find a better way. I can’t make it better, but I can tell you I’ve been there. So many of us have been there. Believe in yourself. It gets better. You can do this.
submitted by PastorBlinky
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:09 _Triple_ [STORE] 900+ KNIVES/GLOVES/SKINS, 50.000$+ INVENTORY. M9 Fade, M4 Poseidon, Kara Gamma, BFK Freehand, BFK Bright Water, Spec Gloves Kimono, Nomad Fade, M9 Doppler, Skeleton, BFK B.Steel, AWP Fade, Stiletto Fade, S.Gloves Slingshot, BFK Ultra, Kara Damas, Bayo Lore, Bayo Gamma, Flip Fade & A Lot More
Everything in my inventory is up for trade. The most valuable items are listed here, the rest you can find in My Inventory
Feel free to Add Me or even better send a Trade Offer. Open for any suggestions: upgrades, downgrades / knives, gloves, skins / stickers, patterns, floats.
All Buyouts are listed in cash value.
★ Butterfly Knife Freehand FN #1, B/O: $1867
★ Butterfly Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $1098
★ Butterfly Knife Blue Steel BS, B/O: $907
★ Butterfly Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $789
★ Butterfly Knife Stained FT, B/O: $695 ⎯
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW #1, B/O: $888
★ Bayonet Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $727
★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $608
★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $521
★ Bayonet Rust Coat BS, B/O: $253
★ Bayonet Night FT, B/O: $251
★ StatTrak™ Bayonet Lore MW, B/O: $751 ⎯
★ Karambit Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $1343
★ Karambit Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $774
★ Karambit Rust Coat BS, B/O: $537
★ Karambit Boreal Forest FT, B/O: $488 ⎯
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1523
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1523
★ M9 Bayonet Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $1008
★ M9 Bayonet Blue Steel FT, B/O: $534
★ M9 Bayonet Rust Coat BS, B/O: $449 ⎯
★ Flip Knife Fade FN, B/O: $703
★ Flip Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) MW, B/O: $509
★ Flip Knife Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $406
★ Flip Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $228
★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $332 ⎯
★ Falchion Knife Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $292
★ Falchion Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $264
★ Falchion Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $258
★ Falchion Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $133 ⎯
★ Stiletto Knife Fade FN, B/O: $822
★ Stiletto Knife Slaughter FN, B/O: $569
★ Stiletto Knife Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $530
★ Stiletto Knife Crimson Web FT, B/O: $396
★ StatTrak™ Stiletto Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $172 ⎯
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Sapphire) MW #1, B/O: $830
★ Gut Knife Fade FN, B/O: $204
★ Gut Knife Tiger Tooth FN, B/O: $138
★ Gut Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $104
★ Gut Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $92
★ Gut Knife Urban Masked FT, B/O: $82
★ StatTrak™ Gut Knife Rust Coat BS, B/O: $93 ⎯
★ Shadow Daggers Fade FN, B/O: $258
★ Shadow Daggers Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $165
★ Shadow Daggers Blue Steel FT, B/O: $82
★ Shadow Daggers Bright Water FT, B/O: $82
★ Shadow Daggers Blue Steel WW, B/O: $80
★ Shadow Daggers Rust Coat BS, B/O: $74
★ StatTrak™ Shadow Daggers Marble Fade FN, B/O: $186 ⎯
★ Classic Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $311
★ StatTrak™ Classic Knife Stained BS, B/O: $163 ⎯
★ Talon Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $605
★ Talon Knife Scorched MW, B/O: $290 ⎯
★ Ursus Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $405
★ Ursus Knife Night Stripe MW, B/O: $162 ⎯
★ Paracord Knife Stained WW, B/O: $125
★ Paracord Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Paracord Knife Safari Mesh FT, B/O: $96 ⎯
★ Navaja Knife Safari Mesh FT, B/O: $71
★ Navaja Knife Scorched WW, B/O: $71 ⎯
★ Nomad Knife Fade FN, B/O: $1015
★ Skeleton Knife, B/O: $909
★ Bowie Knife Boreal Forest MW, B/O: $106
★ Survival Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Driver Gloves Crimson Weave FT, B/O: $335
★ Driver Gloves King Snake BS, B/O: $270
★ Driver Gloves Lunar Weave WW, B/O: $113
★ Driver Gloves Overtake WW, B/O: $88
★ Driver Gloves Overtake BS, B/O: $67 ⎯
★ Moto Gloves Transport MW, B/O: $171
★ Moto Gloves Polygon BS, B/O: $137
★ Moto Gloves Transport WW, B/O: $71
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $62 ⎯
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Kimono WW, B/O: $1027
★ Specialist Gloves Tiger Strike FT, B/O: $654
★ Specialist Gloves Mogul FT, B/O: $295
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander FT, B/O: $277
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Web FT, B/O: $275 ⎯
★ Sport Gloves Slingshot FT, B/O: $796
★ Sport Gloves Amphibious BS #2, B/O: $699
★ Sport Gloves Omega FT, B/O: $656 ⎯
★ Broken Fang Gloves Unhinged BS, B/O: $60
AK-47 Case Hardened BS, B/O: $130
AK-47 Bloodsport MW, B/O: $79
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Bloodsport FT, B/O: $70
AK-47 Neon Rider MW, B/O: $60 ⎯
AWP Fade FN, B/O: $864
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $84
AWP Containment Breach FT, B/O: $69
AWP Containment Breach FT, B/O: $69
AWP Wildfire FT, B/O: $59
AWP Chromatic Aberration FN, B/O: $59
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $65
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $65 ⎯
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $565
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $565
Desert Eagle Printstream FN, B/O: $155
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $58 ⎯
M4A1-S Icarus Fell FN, B/O: $414
M4A1-S Printstream MW, B/O: $204
M4A1-S Printstream MW, B/O: $204 ⎯
M4A4 Poseidon FN, B/O: $1402
M4A4 The Emperor FN, B/O: $152
M4A4 Asiimov WW, B/O: $97 ⎯
USP-S Kill Confirmed MW, B/O: $65
USP-S Printstream FT, B/O: $69
StatTrak™ USP-S Kill Confirmed FT, B/O: $123
StatTrak™ USP-S Neo-Noir FN, B/O: $106 ⎯
AUG Flame Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $218
P2000 Ocean Foam FN, B/O: $139
Souvenir SSG 08 Death Strike MW, B/O: $81
CZ75-Auto Emerald Quartz MW, B/O: $61 Knives - Bowie Knife, Butterfly Knife, Falchion Knife, Flip Knife, Gut Knife, Huntsman Knife, M9 Bayonet, Bayonet, Karambit, Shadow Daggers, Stiletto Knife, Ursus Knife, Navaja Knife, Talon Knife, Classic Knife, Paracord Knife, Survival Knife, Nomad Knife, Skeleton Knife, Patterns - Gamma Doppler, Doppler (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, Black Pearl, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald), Crimson Web, Lore, Fade, Ultraviolet, Night, Marble Fade (Fire & Ice, Fake FI), Case Hardened (Blue Gem), Autotronic, Slaughter, Black Laminate, Tiger Tooth, Boreal Forest, Scorched, Blue Steel, Vanilla, Damascus Steel, Forest DDPAT, Urban Masked, Freehand, Stained, Bright Water, Safari Mesh, Rust Coat, Gloves - Bloodhound Gloves (Charred, Snakebite, Guerrilla, Bronzed), Driver Gloves (Snow Leopard, King Snake, Crimson Weave, Imperial Plaid, Black Tie, Lunar Weave, Diamondback, Rezan the Red, Overtake, Queen Jaguar, Convoy, Racing Green), Hand Wraps (Cobalt Skulls, CAUTION!, Overprint, Slaughter, Leather, Giraffe, Badlands, Spruce DDPAT, Arboreal, Constrictor, Desert Shamagh, Duct Tape), Moto Gloves (Spearmint, POW!, Cool Mint, Smoke Out, Finish Line, Polygon, Blood Pressure, Turtle, Boom!, Eclipse, 3rd Commando Company, Transport), Specialist Gloves (Crimson Kimono, Tiger Strike, Emerald Web, Field Agent, Marble Fade, Fade, Foundation, Lt. Commander, Crimson Web, Mogul, Forest DDPAT, Buckshot), Sport Gloves (Pandora's Box, Superconductor, Hedge Maze, Vice, Amphibious, Slingshot, Omega, Arid, Big Game, Nocts, Scarlet Shamagh, Bronze Morph), Hydra Gloves (Case Hardened, Emerald, Rattler, Mangrove), Broken Fang Gloves (Jade, Yellow-banded, Unhinged, Needle Point), Pistols - P2000 (Ocean Foam, Fire Element, Amber Fade, Corticera, Chainmail, Imperial Dragon, Obsidian, Scorpion, Handgun, Acid Etched), USP-S (Printstream, Kill Confirmed, Whiteout, Road Rash, Owergrowth, The Traitor, Neo-Noir, Dark Water, Orion, Blueprint, Stainless, Caiman, Serum, Monster Mashup, Royal Blue, Ancient Visions, Cortex, Orange Anolis, Ticket To Hell, Black Lotus, Cyrex, Check Engine, Guardian, Purple DDPAT, Torque, Blood Tiger, Flashback, Business Class, Pathfinder, Para Green), Lead Conduit, Glock-18 (Fade, Candy Apple, Bullet Queen, Synth Leaf, Neo-Noir, Nuclear Garden, Dragon Tatto, Reactor, Pink DDPAT, Twilight Galaxy, Sand Dune, Groundwater, Blue Fissure, Snack Attack, Water Elemental, Brass, Wasteland Rebel, Vogue, Franklin, Royal Legion, Gamma Doppler, Weasel, Steel Disruption, Ironwork, Grinder, High Beam, Moonrise, Oxide Blaze, Bunsen Burner, Clear Polymer, Bunsen Burner, Night), P250 (Nuclear Threat, Modern Hunter, Splash, Whiteout, Vino Primo, Mehndi, Asiimov, Visions, Undertow, Cartel, See Ya Later, Gunsmoke, Splash, Digital Architect, Muertos, Red Rock, Bengal Tiger, Crimson Kimono, Wingshot, Metallic DDPAT, Hive, Dark Filigree, Mint Kimono), Five-Seven (Neon Kimono, Berries And Cherries, Fall Hazard, Crimson Blossom, Hyper Beast, Nitro, Fairy Tale, Case Hardened, Copper Galaxy, Angry Mob, Monkey Business, Fowl Play, Anodized Gunmetal, Hot Shot, Retrobution, Boost Protocol), CZ75-Auto (Chalice, Crimson Web, Emerald Quartz, The Fuschia is Now, Nitro, Xiangliu, Yellow Jacket, Victoria, Poison Dart, Syndicate, Eco, Hexane, Pole, Tigris), Tec-9 (Terrace, Nuclear Threat, Hades, Rust Leaf, Decimator, Blast From, Orange Murano, Toxic, Fuel Injector, Remote Control, Bamboo Forest, Isaac, Avalanche, Brother, Re-Entry, Blue Titanium, Bamboozle), R8 Revolver (Fade, Blaze, Crimson Web, Liama Cannon, Crazy 8, Reboot, Canal Spray, Night, Amber Fade), Desert Eagle (Blaze, Hand Cannon, Fennec Fox, Sunset Storm, Emerald Jörmungandr, Pilot, Hypnotic, Golden Koi, Printstream, Cobalt Disruption, Code Red, Ocean Drive, Midnight Storm, Kumicho Dragon, Crimson Web, Heirloom, Night Heist, Mecha Industries, Night, Conspiracy, Trigger Discipline, Naga, Directive, Light Rail), Dual Berettas (Flora Carnivora, Duelist, Cobra Strike, Black Limba, Emerald, Hemoglobin, Twin Turbo, Marina, Melondrama, Pyre, Retribution, Briar, Dezastre, Royal Consorts, Urban Shock, Dualing Dragons, Panther, Balance), Rifles - Galil (Aqua Terrace, Winter Forest, Chatterbox, Sugar Rush, Pheonix Blacklight, CAUTION!, Orange DDPAT, Cerberus, Dusk Ruins, Eco, Chromatic Aberration, Stone Cold, Tuxedo, Sandstorm, Shattered, Urban Rubble, Rocket Pop, Kami, Crimson Tsunami, Connexion), SCAR-20 (Brass, Cyrex, Palm, Splash Jam, Cardiac, Emerald, Crimson Web, Magna Carta, Stone Mosaico, Bloodsport, Enforcer), AWP (Gungnir, Dragon Lore, Prince, Medusa, Desert Hydra, Fade, Lightning Strike, Oni Taiji, Silk Tiger, Graphite, Chromatic Aberration, Asiimov, Snake Camo, Boom, Containment Breach, Wildfire, Redline, Electric Hive, Hyper Beast, Neo-Noir, Man-o'-war, Pink DDPAT, Corticera, Sun in Leo, Elite Build, Fever Dream, Atheris, Mortis, PAW, Exoskeleton, Worm God, POP AWP, Phobos, Acheron, Pit Viper, Capillary, Safari Mesh), AK-47 (Wild Lotus, Gold Arabesque, X-Ray, Fire Serpent, Hydroponic, Panthera Onca, Case Hardened, Vulcan, Jet Set, Fuel Injector, Bloodsport, Nightwish, First Class, Neon Rider, Asiimov, Red Laminate, Aquamarine Revenge, The Empress, Wasteland Rebel, Jaguar, Black Laminate, Leet Museo, Neon Revolution, Redline, Frontside Misty, Predator, Legion of Anubis, Point Disarray, Orbit Mk01, Blue Laminate, Green Laminate, Emerald Pinstripe, Cartel, Phantom Disruptor, Jungle Spray, Safety Net, Rat Rod, Baroque Purple, Slate, Elite Build, Uncharted, Safari Mesh), FAMAS (Sundown, Prime Conspiracy, Afterimage, Commemoration, Dark Water, Spitfire, Pulse, Eye of Athena, Meltdown, Rapid Eye Move, Roll Cage, Styx, Mecha Industrie, Djinn, ZX Spectron, Valence, Neural Net, Night Borre, Hexne), M4A4 (Howl, Poseidon, Asiimov, Daybreak, Hellfire, Zirka, Red DDPAT, Radiation Hazard, Modern Hunter, The Emperor, The Coalition, Bullet Rain, Cyber Security, X-Ray, Dark Blossom, Buzz Kill, In Living Color, Neo-Noir, Desolate Space, 龍王 (Dragon King), Royal Paladin, The Battlestar, Global Offensive, Tooth Fairy, Desert-Strike, Griffin, Evil Daimyo, Spider Lily, Converter), M4A1-S (Welcome to the Jungle, Imminent Danger, Knight, Hot Rod, Icarus Fell, Blue Phosphor, Printstream, Master Piece, Dark Water, Golden Coil, Bright Water, Player Two, Atomic Alloy, Guardian, Chantico's Fire, Hyper Beast, Mecha Industries, Cyrex, Control Panel, Moss Quartz, Nightmare, Decimator, Leaded Glass, Basilisk, Blood Tiger, Briefing, Night Terror, Nitro, VariCamo, Flashback), SG 553 (Hazard Pay, Bulldozer, Integrale, Dragon Tech, Ultraviolet, Colony IV, Hypnotic, Cyrex, Candy Apple, Barricade, Pulse), SSG 08 (Death Strike, Sea Calico, Blood in the Water, Orange Filigree, Dragonfire, Big Iron, Bloodshot, Detour, Turbo Peek, Red Stone), AUG (Akihabara Accept, Flame Jörmungandr, Hot Rod, Midnight Lily, Sand Storm, Carved Jade, Wings, Anodized Navy, Death by Puppy, Torque, Bengal Tiger, Chameleon, Fleet Flock, Random Access, Momentum, Syd Mead, Stymphalian, Arctic Wolf, Aristocrat, Navy Murano), G3SG1 (Chronos, Violet Murano, Flux, Demeter, Orange Kimono, The Executioner, Green Apple, Arctic Polar Camo, Contractor), SMGs - P90 (Astral Jörmungandr, Run and Hide, Emerald Dragon, Cold Blooded, Death by Kitty, Baroque Red, Vent Rush, Blind Spot, Asiimov, Trigon, Sunset Lily, Death Grip, Leather, Nostalgia, Fallout Warning, Tiger Pit, Schermatic, Virus, Shapewood, Glacier Mesh, Shallow Grave, Chopper, Desert Warfare), MAC-10 (Hot Snakes, Copper Borre, Red Filigree, Gold Brick, Graven, Case Hardened, Stalker, Amber Fade, Neon Rider, Tatter, Curse, Propaganda, Nuclear Garden, Disco Tech, Toybox, Heat, Indigo), UMP-45 (Fade, Blaze, Day Lily, Minotaur's Labyrinth, Crime Scene, Caramel, Bone Pile, Momentum, Primal Saber), MP7 (Teal Blossom, Fade, Nemesis, Whiteout, Asterion, Bloosport, Abyssal Apparition, Full Stop, Special Delivery, Neon Ply, Asterion, Ocean Foam, Powercore, Scorched, Impire), PP-Bizon (Modern Hunter, Rust Coat, Forest Leaves, Antique, High Roller, Blue Streak, Seabird, Judgement of Anubis, Bamboo Print, Embargo, Chemical Green, Coblat Halftone, Fuel Rod, Photic Zone, Irradiated Alert, Carbon Fiber), MP9 (Wild Lily, Pandora's Box, Stained Glass, Bulldozer, Dark Age, Hot Rod, Hypnotic, Hydra, Rose Iron, Music Box, Setting Sun, Food Chain, Airlock, Mount Fuji, Starlight Protector, Ruby Poison Dart, Deadly Poison), MP5-SD (Oxide Oasis, Phosphor, Nitro, Agent, Autumn Twilly), Shotguns, Machineguns - Sawed-Off (Kiss♥Love, First Class, Orange DDPAT, Rust Coat, The Kraken, Devourer, Mosaico, Wasteland Princess, Bamboo Shadow, Copper, Serenity, Limelight, Apocalypto), XM1014 (Frost Borre, Ancient Lore, Red Leather, Elegant Vines, Banana Leaf, Jungle, Urban Perforated, Grassland, Blaze Orange, Heaven Guard, VariCamo Blue, Entombed, XOXO, Seasons, Tranquility, Bone Machine, Incinegator, Teclu Burner, Black Tie, Zombie Offensive, Watchdog), Nova (Baroque Orange, Hyper Beast, Green Apple, Antique, Modern Hunter, Walnut, Forest Leaves, Graphite, Blaze Orange, Rising Skull, Tempest, Bloomstick, Interlock, Quick Sand, Moon in Libra, Clean Polymer, Red Quartz, Toy Soldier), MAG-7 (Cinqueda, Counter Terrace, Prism Terrace, Memento, Chainmail, Hazard, Justice, Bulldozer, Silver, Core Breach, Firestarter, Praetorian, Heat, Hard Water, Monster Call, BI83 Spectrum, SWAG-7), M249 (Humidor, Shipping Forecast, Blizzard Marbleized, Downtown, Jungle DDPAT, Nebula Crusader, Impact Drill, Emerald Poison Dart), Negev (Mjölnir, Anodized Navy, Palm, Power Loader, Bratatat, CaliCamo, Phoenix Stencil, Infrastructure, Boroque Sand), Wear - Factory New (FN), Minimal Wear (MW), Field-Tested (FT), Well-Worn (WW), Battle-Scarred (BS), Stickers Holo/Foil/Gold - Katowice 2014, Krakow 2017, Howling Dawn, Katowice 2015, Crown, London 2018, Cologne 2014, Boston 2018, Atlanta 2017, Cluj-Napoca 2015, DreamHack 2014, King on the Field, Harp of War, Winged Difuser, Cologne 2016, Cologne 2015, MLG Columbus 2016, Katowice 2019, Berlin 2019, RMR 2020, Stockholm 2021, Antwerp 2022, Swag Foil, Flammable foil, Others - Souvenirs, Agents, Pins, Passes, Gifts, Music Kits, Cases, Keys, Capsules, Packages, Patches
Some items on the list may no longer be available or are still locked, visit My Inventory for more details.
Send a Trade Offer for fastest response. I consider all offers.
Add me for discuss if there is a serious offer that needs to be discussed.
submitted by _Triple_
to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:08 dreamofday 38 [M4F] online/anywhere Anyone interested in a chat, want to know each other?
Hello Reddit, here is me
I am adventurers. I want to be an explorer. The world is amazing and there are so many things that we don't know about it. Sometimes, when I stare at the night sky, I feel like a tiny speck in this infinite universe. Philosophy is my passion. It's like looking into the past of our race. We have made great progress over the years. Today we can travel around the whole world with ease. But what will happen to us tomorrow?
I enjoy reading books on philosophy. A good book makes you think deep about your beliefs and values. My favorite genre is history. I like knowing all about ancient civilizations. Ancient people had their own culture and way of life. I am well travelled myself but I believe travelling is incomplete without visiting places of historical importance. My dream is to visit Egypt someday!
My other hobbies include art, music and dancing. I love painting landscapes and portraits. I also play an instrument called violin. Music is one thing that connects us all as humans regardless of age or social status.
One more thing I should mention here - I hate liars. That's why I always try to be honest in everything. Honesty is the best policy!
Life is short and unpredictable. One day you might become very rich, while the next day you could lose everything. You never know until you try. So you must take risks. Life is too hard if you don't. And I do take risks. Of course, not recklessly. I always weigh the pros and cons before taking any action. It's better to fail than regretting later.
I think the most important quality to have is self-confidence. Confidence gives you a sense of control over yourself and the situation. Without confidence, you are nothing. Your actions would be weak and indecisive. It takes courage to face life head on and be confident in your abilities. At least, that's what I believe.
So any of it sounds interesting to you? Want to get to know me more? Message me
submitted by dreamofday
to R4R30Plus [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:07 StacktActor Razer Customer Service is so bad.
Customer support isn’t great. Very challenging to deal with. I’ve had to repeat myself, get transferred, then dropped, and there’s no phone number to call to actually talk to anyone. It took them two weeks to create an RMA on my defective Barracuda X (mic issue) after having to jump through three or four hoops like sending a video of the issues and trying it on multiple devices. I explained the issue is intermittent and was a hardware issue but they kept trying to say let’s try all these software fixes. I knew what the issue was but it didn’t matter and they don’t listen very well. I got an email saying they received my package and I should wait 3 days for a replacement to ship out. I’m currently on day 15 of waiting and I have followed up three times. They are now just saying they can’t find the serial number on the unit and that I should send the correct one! Absolutely brutal. I have no idea where this stands and since following up twice on this since I’ve heard nothing. Don’t ever buy Razer. Just for the customer service alone. I have no idea how this will end up but I’m at a month now with them and that’s just piss poor.
Hyper X has ridiculously good customer service, go with them instead. I lost a dongle to my Pulsefire Haste mouse and I was in and out of chat in less than 10 minutes and to my absolute surprise the replacement showed up within 2 days. Now that’s pretty impressive. Full props to them and all my future gaming business.
submitted by StacktActor
to HyperX [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:06 American_Omni Tires & Fuel Economy
| || | submitted by American_Omni to u/American_Omni [link] [comments]
The feature is standard on all 2008 and newer models, thanks to the TREAD Act, which Congress enacted in 2000 after rollover incidents involving the Ford Explorer and Firestone tires.
People are constantly looking for ways to reduce costs included with their vehicle. And there are several ways to accomplish this. Regular maintenance, safe reasonable driving, and choosing a vehicle design for your needs.
Even your choice of tires can greatly impact the fuel efficiency of your vehicle. More gas mileage means more money in your pocket.
Tires impact handling, braking, and acceleration, which results in better overall fuel efficiency.
The primary consideration around the gas mileage outcome that your tires produce is what we call rolling resistance. The National Research Council (NRC) defines rolling resistance as the measure of “force at the axel in the direction of travel required to make a loaded tire roll.”
Tires experience extreme forces during driving. The shape of the tire is constantly changing while the vehicle is moving, cycling between deformation and recovery. The energy involved with this cycle was once available to turn the wheels, but is effectively wasted and is released through heat in the tires.
The formula is complicated, as many other factors impact rolling resistance. Tire design including: dimensions, design, material, and construction also impact rolling resistance. Other primary tire attributes play a roll, like traction and handling.
Driver maintenance is also vital, regardless of the tire you choose. Having tires which are filled to the proper air pressure is essential to maximizing your fuel efficiency. Great tires without ideal air pressure will experience far more rolling resistance and you will be at the gas pump more often than you should be.
Tire Review published an article stating that “studies show 20 – 30% of a vehicle’s fuel consumption are tire related.”
So if you are looking to keep some gas money in your pocket, check out these fuel efficiency tires:
Vercelli Strada II technology utilizes high dispersion silica (HDS) that strengthens the molecular structure of the rubber to improve fuel economy.
Americus AP 2000 which is designed with a low rolling resistance tread compound for high mileage and fuel saving.
To visit more blogs please, click here
2023.03.23 08:02 LegacyHyperion This is a long one... Sorry
Hi, all. I'm a 23 year old dude with a great interest in mbti. I took the 16 personalities tests a few times over the years and kept getting intp and intj. I took other tests because I doubted their accuracy, especially the way certain statements are set up. Also, I keep getting very similar results for N/S each time. N/S is always 45/55 , 50.2/49. I can say that I am an introvert, though my close ones say that I'm not. So here's what I'm like:
I'm a very casual dresser, although I have a slight preference for dark blue and black. I'm a very imaginative person when it comes down to it. I often invent scenarios in my mind and have extremely vivid dreams (specially nightmares :( ). I don't often make "friends" as much and I hate small talk but I find that I can definitely hold a convo and even a debate. I was described as the "sharpest" in my class when I was little. In line with that, I was one of the top 2 in my highschool and even in uni atm. I did subjects like economics, computer science and mathematics in my final years of CIE. However, in previous years I preferred doing art and technology subjects. I'm pretty creative and somewhat talented at drawing. I also get algorithms and mathematics pretty well (though I may need some time to understand it at first). I also never replied on tution, I simply learned the stuff in detail, in solitude after being given an overview. I was an A* student. BUT (big but) I was not a perfect student. I was a master procrastinator. I maintain a pretty clean and neat room (kinda minimalistic) so that's why I don't need to do chores often. my mom and dad will let anyone know that I'm lazy as HELL xD. I'm also pretty forgetful at times, in general. I often forget leftover lunch in my bags and important details or submissions (if there are many,that is). I'm not particularly messy though, but my work style as is is rather disorganised. It's the teachers and people that forced me to start underlining texts and using borders and all. Also, my handwriting sucks.
I don't really have a huge social life. My energy reserves tank badly after socialising. I have a very small circle of friends and am perceived as being quite disagreeable with people who don't agree with me and all that. I especially dislike when people judge me without knowing what I really am all about. For example, someone recently told me that I'm trying too hard to get "nowhere" in life, and that my perception of the world is incorrect. But that person hasn't seen my traumas and low moments. (P.s I have diagnosed PTSD caused by armed robbery in South Africa, culture shock caused by moving abroad and OCD)
I used to study computer science in uni, but only lasted a year. Basically, I was still doing very good at uni but it was online so... yeah. Plus I couldn't stand the administration of that uni. I really hate authority, but I acknowledge the role of laws and rules etc... However I often bend the rules. For instance, jumping the wall to get out of school early, getting in trouble for violating community guidelines, cussing the principal... I can't stand pretentious and prissy people. I hate people that do stuff just to follow the herd. Just be who you are. I like to do my assignments one at a time and prefer to do a craptonne at once, though I do force myself to get a bit done each day if I know I'll be uninspired until I'm pressured to do the work nicely. I struggle with deadlines, which is why I adopted the approach of just doing a bit each day so that I'll have something to work with near the end of the project. That is not to say I'm undisciplined. However, I force myself to be disciplined (kinda because I don't want to drop out of college again). When studying and trying to memorise stuff, I try to use any technique that's necessary... Practical, walking around and repeating what I just read, reading for hours, writing it down so that I don't forget it etc... Whatever gets the job done.
I suck at group work. I literally have very few good experiences working in a group. I also tend to befriend "crazy" people. Most of the time I do re evaluate my friendships because of some weirdness. For example, when someone decides to get insulting or tries to be manipulative, lie etc... I'm out. However, in every friendship group I am in, people often call me the "mastermind". I guess I'm kinda capable at stuff.
I get pretty existential, the way I think. I'm all about the concept of God and the universe etc... I am not an atheist though. I know a lot of scattered things about different topics. For instance, I don't know much about politics but I have a pretty good grasp of what's happening rn. I get lots of info from memes etc.... XD. I am a memelord. And I have a million cringey memories. I'm pretty playful in general. I'm also big on self improvement, though I suffer with consistency. I will add that I obsess over "things", shows or topics and move on to other stuff once I've exhausted my "love" for them. I do tend to think logically in the real world though. For instance, I can identify why someone is living a bad life or what the best choice would be when choosing between a set of options, based on several criteria. (However I am TERRIBLE at making decisions, I'm indicisive as HELL l)
I think about the future, but mostly when it comes to extreme events like how this generation will turn out, or ofc with regards to my own life. Infant, when taking mbti tests before, I would always answer that I do think about the future more because my situations have been rather difficult and I much preferred thinking of a better future where I am better, richer, not living in the hood etc... My "whys" fuel my "hows".
Now I will add that my drive to move forward from terrible situations and avoid worsenin the future has played a very big role in my life. I am somewhat of an achiever but I do not take pride in it. People often befriend me to later express their being better or my being "not as good as you thought". Sometimes they try masking how they feel, but I can tell exactly what they're doing. For instance, one school friend recently invited me to get some coffee. He spent the whole time using non verbal communication to assert his being "superior" and made up a lie that I KNEW was false. I can usually tell when people are genuine and fake. I'm no psychic though.
My hobbies are: exercising, walking in the city, playing platformer, open world, racing and puzzle games, drawing, watching only specific shows and anime, getting new earphones (I've been doing this for a decade)
I've been described as: "full of sht", "looking like you know what you're doing", "determined", "lazy *ss" (at home), "avoids leadership roles but has leadership qualities", "resting btchface", "serious","chatty", "cares about his close ones", "weird", "insensitive"
Now I'm sorry for the screenful xD. I'm just really eager to know what I "classify" as. A good friend of mine told me that I don't sound like an intj and I reckon he's correct.
Type me! Thanks in advance!
submitted by LegacyHyperion
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:02 MinimumVegetable9546 I HAVE OVER 20 terabytes of courses if anyone wants them you can send me a message on telegram my username: courseboss
I have everything, if I dont have what you want listed, I will get it for you, message me. I add things to my list every single day. https://linktr.ee/courseboss Business:
- Full Time Filmmaker: Course Creator Pro
- Ramit Sethi – Earnable
- Carl Allen - Business Buying Accelerator 2.0 (Now called deal maker wealth society)
- Money Revealed - Silver Edition
- Corporate Leadership and management skills tutorial
- John Yoon - Project Verum Ecom Foundations
- Gretta Van Riel – Start & Scale 2.0
- Ben Burns – The Perfect Proposal
- Jordan Platten – Affluent Academy
- Austin Netzley & Scott Oldford – Recession PROOF
- Nik Robbins – Agency Sales Krusaders 2.0
- Iman Gadzhi – Pen To Profit Membership
- Stefan Georgi – The RMBC Method
- Ricky Mataka & Mike Balmaceda – Simple Wifi Profits
- Traffic and Funnels – Offer Building Masterclass
- Tom Wedding – Inbound Agency
- Stephen Houraghan – Brand Masters Secrets
- Jamie Atkinson – 28 Days Podcast Profit Lab
- Graham Stephan - The Real Estate Agent Academy
- Graham Stephan – The Real Estate and Wealth Investing Blueprint
- The Futur - The Perfect Proposal
- PIRANHA PROFITS - Adam Khoo - VALUE MOMENTUM INVESTING COURSE
- SAM OVENS – CONSULTING ACCELERATOR 2018
- Sam Ovens - Uplevel Consulting
- Alex Chalkley - Facebook VIP Group Guide
- Alex Chalkley - Get Clients. Make Money
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator
- Donvesh – Agency Cashflow Roadmap
- Trey Cockrum – Impact Income
- Iman Gadzhi – Kaizen Cure
- Iman Gadzhi – Six Figure SMMA
- Iman Gadzhi – Influencer Ignited 2.0
- David Schlais & Derek DeMike – The SMMA Blueprint
- FluxAcademy – The 6 Figure Freelance Designer
- Iman Gadzhi – Copy Paste Agency
- Jason Capital – EIE – Live Mentorship Recordings
- CHRIS HAU - Email Pitch Template + Guide
- Blair Enns – Pricing Creativity
- Jason Capital – High Income Coach
- Ty Frankel – God-Level First Lines
- Andrew Tate – Hustlers University
- Dylan Sigley – Drop Servicing Blueprint
- Andrew Argue – AccountingTax Programs + COVID 19 Consulting
- Jason Capital – High-Income Weekly Skills Training
- Jason Capital – Power Speaking Academy
- Jason Capital – High Status Summit 2019 Recordings
- Sean Anthony – 6-Figure Drop Servicing Business Method
- Nick Abraham – Outbound on Autopilot
- Ravi Abuvala – Scaling With Systems 3.0
- Zapier Mastery Course
- Ian Stanley – Exponential Income Skill
- Kelli Marie Connor /Alex Chalkley - Pre-Session Payment Plan Guide - Part 1
- Jack Butcher – Build Once Sell Twice
- Bram Kanstein – No Code MVP
- Robert Allen – 30 Days to $9K
- Michael Zipursky – Momentum (Consulting Success)
- FIG Combo Course
- Justin Welsh – The Operating System-Grow & Monetize
- Alex Berman – Agency Growth Masterclass
- SaaS Wiz – The SaaS MasterClass
- Stefan Georgi & Justin Goff – Copy Accelerator Virtual Mastermind
- Stefan Georgi – Freelance Freedom Course
- Eben Pagan – 7 Courses Bundle (Get Your First Coaching Clients, Virtual Coach Summit, How To Be An Entrepreneur, Presentations That Pay, Social Media Training with Bret Gregory, Traffic Intensive Training and Power of Persuasion)
- Eben Pagan – Turn Your Talent Into Income
- Eben Pagan – Traffic School
- ITPM – The Emergency Trading Room Portfolio Repair from Covid – 19
- Joshua Lisec – The Best Way To Market Research It
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator
- Josh Hall – Web Design Business Course
- Ben Settle – Brand Barbarian
- Ben Settle – elBenbo Press
- Ben Settle – Big Book of Business
- Ultimate NFT Playbook 2021
- NFT Tyrant – How To Make a Passive Income Trading NFTs
- NFT Exposed
- NFT Crypto Master Class – Buy, Sell and Create NFTs
- Daniel Throssell – Upwork in One Hour
- Biaheza’s – Full Dropshipping Course
- Ben Adkins – Digital Agency Insider
- Ran Segall – Web Design-Becoming a Professional
- Joe Kashurba – Agency Blueprint
- Michael Laurens – 7-Figure Agency Sales System
- Taylor Welch – Inbound Closer
- Nick Abraham – The Ultimate Zapier Swipe File
- Robert Neckelius – Utlimate Agency Package + Book
- Isaac Ruble – Unzuck My Agency
- Alex Glenn – How To Launch an Agency-Focused Partner Program
- Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine
- Dee Deng (Foundr) – Ignite Your Digital Agency
- How To Start and Grow A Successful Clothing Brand Business
- Kelli Marie Connor – Upselling
- Andrew Tate – Only Fans Fortune
- Andrew Tate – Network Brilliance
- BROADCAST TATES MILLION DOLLAR SYSTEM (Webcam)
- Alex Chalkley – The Ultimate Black Friday Guide
- Shreva Pattar – Money Call$
- BowTied SalesGuy – The Chad Salesman Course
- Dan Vas – Shopify Freedom Course
- Chris Luck – Certified Brand Ambassador – AMBSDR
- Stephen Houraghan – Brand Masters Secrets
- Owen Cook – High Status Mentoring
- Chase Dimond – The Agency Acceleration
- Nathan – OnlyFans Agency Guide
- Jordan Belfort Straight Line Sales Cert 4.0
- Chase Reiner – Using AI Bots For Insane Profits
- Trends VC Pro
- Freelance Hustle – Hustle With Fiverr – Grow Your Fiverr Account To $1M+
- Jordan Platten – Affluent Academy 2022
- John McIntyre – Drop Dead Copy
- Mitch Harper (Foundr) – 60 Days Startup
- Jesse Elder - Pocket Video Mastery
- Eli Wilde – NLP For Sales
- Digital Marketer – Media Buyer Bootcamp
- Ason Jay Figueroa – High Ticket Elites
- William Souza – CPA Evolution 3.0
- Jeremy Miner – 7th Level Communications
- Jeremy Miner – The Ultimate Closers MASTERCLASS
- Charlie Morgan – Imperium Agency + Gym Growth Accelerator
- Hemmel Amrania – Automated Recurring Income System
- The Bulletproof Way To $5k/Months In 2022: Become A Lead Gen Cowboy
- Codie Sanchez – Contrarian Cashflow
- Dan Dasilva - Dropshipping Academy
- Pushman Mitch – Push Rental Car Academy
- Russell Brunson and Robert Kiyosaki - Expert Secrets - The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
- Paul Xavier – 30 Course Creator
- Michael Janda - Web Design Business Bootcamp
- Ian Stanley – Google Docs Sales Page Advanced
- DigitalMarketer – Certifications & Mastery Courses All Courses Bundle
Social Media marketing:
- 30 Day SMMA – Quenten Chad & Jovan Stojanovic
- Billy Willson – 6 Figure Facebook Ads Agency
- Freedom Junkies – Crushing Facebook Ads
- Istack Training – Facebook & Ecom Mastery Las Vegas Replay 2019
- Manuel Suarez & Ben Cummings – Facebook Masters Course
- Peng Joon – Facebook Secrets Mastery
- Peter Parks – Social Ads For FB Marketing
- Tai Lopez – SMMA 2.0
- Dave Rogenmoser – Facebook Ads Mastery
- Depesh Mandalia - 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook
- Rick Mulready - FB AD Manager
- Tom Glover - The Facebook ROI Master-Class
- The Entrepreneur Alliance - Facebook Ads Mastery
- Jon Loomer - Scaling FB Ads for Success
- Kevin David - Facebook Masterclass 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Lead Generation for B2B Sales and Coaches
- Sean Longden – Conquer Cold Calling
- Gary Bencivenga – Retirement Legacy
- Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0
- Joel Kaplan – 7 Figures Agency 2.0
- Nick Kozmin – SalesProcess.io Accelerator
- Ben Settle – Infotainment Jackpot
- Conversion XL (CXL) – Bundle (49 courses)
- Sander Stage – SMMAcademy
- Kevin David – Marketing Agency Program
- Erika Kullberg – Mastering YouTube for the Busy Professional
- Perry Marshall – Google Ads Mastery 2021-22
- Joe Soto – Marketing Agency Academy
- Automarketer Club – Automarketer Blueprint
- Perry Belcher – VSL Story Selling System
- Deepak Kanakaraju – Lead Generation Mastery
- Craigslist Middleman – The Ultimate Craigslist Middleman Guide
- Russell Brunson – Funnel Stacking – 3 Core Funnels
- Russell Brunson – Two Comma Club- LIVE Virtual Conference
- Dotcom Secrets – Russell Brunson 2020 Edition
- Russell Brunson – Lead Funnels
- Russell Brunson – Funnel Hacking (Live) Notes 2019
- AdWorld Conference 2020
- AdWorld Conference 2021
- OGAds Youtube CPA Marketing Course
- Russel Brunson – The Secrets Trilogy
- xShot Email Method Course
- Frank Kern – Stefan Georgi – The Ads Madness Masterclass
- Sabri Suby – Quantum Growth
- Eric Worre - Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
- Russell Brunson and Dan Kennedy - DotCom Secrets - The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
- Russell Brunson - The Funnel Hacker's Cookbook for use with ClickFunnels
- Traffic Conversion and Sales by Russell Brunson
- Russell Brunson - Underachiever Manual
- Jumpcut - Viral academy 3.0
- Nathan Chan – Instagram Domination 5.0
- SocialBee – SocialBee University
- Khalid M – Facebook Marketing School
- David Talas – Instagrizzle Masterclass
- Rachel – The TikTok Academy
- Jason Capital – Social Media Boss
- Matt Par – Tube Mastery and Monetization
- Jose Rosado -Twitter Money Mastery
- Kody White – YT Money Master
- Graham Stephan – The YouTube Creator Academy
- GREG DAVIS – FACEBOOK ADS DOMINATION
- Chase Chappell – Facebook Ads Mastery
- Ed Latimore & J.K. Molina – The Templates
- Joanna Wiebe – 10x Facebook Ads
- The Giver – Twitter Affiliate Mastery – Written by The Most Consistent Affiliate Marketer on Gumroad
- Mark William – 7-Figure Facebook Ad Copy Templates
- Daniel Vassallo – Everyone Can Build a Twitter Audience
- MEET KEVIN – Build Wealth Making Youtube Videos
- Mark William – Augmented Scaling System
- YouTube – CashCow MASTERY
- Shawpreneur – Linkedin Lead Gen Course
- DEPESH MANDALIA – 7-FIGURE FACEBOOK ADS PLAYBOOK
- Facebook Ad Agency Clients Acquisition Masterclass
- Alex Berman – LinkedInX
- Alex Berman – LinkedInbox
- Alex Berman – Twitter 10k
- Ben Settle’s – Copy Troll
- Aleric Heck – Profitable YouTube Channel Accelerator
- Tom Breeze – YouTube Ads Workshop
- Dan Henry – YouTube Ads For Selling Courses
- Nick Shackelford – How to Run Facebook Ads (FOUNDR)
- Tyler Narducci – The Done For You Agency
- Bow & Arrow (Core Version) – A Ghostwriter’s Thousand Dollar Tweets Rules
- Perry Marshall – Google Ads Mastery 2021-22
- Robert Allen – Become Ridiculously Good with Klaviyo in 5 days
- Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Meta Ads Playbook 2022
- TikTok Mastery – How to Use Tik Tok Ads to go from 0-$10k Profit Per Month
- Affiliate Marketing – Tik Tok Ads Hacks to Boost Your Sales
- Jimmy Farley – Organic Tiktok Academy
- Chase Chappell – TikTok Ads Mastery Course
- Tocked Live App – A Secret TikTok Algorithm Hack That Banks Us $228.90+ Daily
- $100-$500/day Easy With This New Youtube Method
- Keith Krance – TikTok Growth Training
- Savannah Sanchez – TikTok Ads
- GMB Verified Listings without Postcard + Google Business Profile Master Classes 2022 – GMB Master Classes
- Google Analytics, GA4, GTM. How to improve your marketing?
- Advanced Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Essential Training
- Mindvalley - Lifebook Lite
- Shelley Hutchinson – LinkedIn Quality Leads Formula
- [Step-by-Step Method] My TikTok Guide to Making $3000+ Monthly, Without EVER Showing your Face
- Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro
- Jeremy Miner – Objections Masterclass FB
- Julius Fedorovicius – GA4 Course + Two Google Tag Manager Courses Bundle
- Ben Heath – Facebook Ads Insiders
- Robby Blanchard – Bulletproof Accounts
- Max Tornow – Freedom Business Mentoring – 30 Seconds A Day Viral Growth Masterclass
- Youri – YouTube Automation First Academy 2022
- Jon Corres – The YouTube Success System 2.0
- Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Meta Ads Playbook 2022
- Perry Marshall – Slingshot Recovery
- David Hood – Operation SEO Agency Empire
- Matthew Woodward – 90 Day SEO
- Manuel Suarez – The Catapult Ranking System
- Chris M. Walker – Superstar SEO Academy
- Jason Wright – Local SEO Domination 2020
- Matthew Woodward – 90 Day SEO
- Charles Floate – SEO Side Hustle
- Charles Floate – Native NoFollow – Link Building
- Charles Floate – The Search Stack-Master SEO Package
- Charles Floate – Safe & Strong The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks
- Charles Floate – SEO Gems- Advanced Money Hat SEO 2021
- Charles Floate – Omniscient OnPage SEO 2021
- Nathan Gotch – Gotch SEO Academy 2020
- Chase Reiner – SEO Pro Courses Bundle 2020
- SEORockstars 2021 Recordings
- Harmon Brothers – How To Make Your Ads Funny
- Jim Edwards – Copywriting Secrets
- Harmon Brothers – 14-Day Script Challenge
- Nate Schmidt – Brain Dead Simple Copy
- Jay Abraham – 94 Billion Dollarman
- Dan Henry – Modern Day Copy
- Tej Dosa – 6 Figure Promotions
- How to Use Keepa for Amazon FBA Wholesale
- Jason Capital – The Capital Copywriting Certification Program 2019
- Ben Settle – Email Players List Swell
- Joshua Lisec – The Best Way To Say It
- UX Writing: Creating A UX Writing Style Guide In 5 Easy Steps
- Introduction to UX Writing: How to Write Great Microcopy
- UX Writing Finding Your Voice & Tone in 4 Easy Steps
- Mindful UX Writing: Writing for a Diverse Audience
- The UX Portfolio Formula - A UX portfolio course created by Sarah Doody
- Copyhackers – Copy School 2020
- Chris Orzechowski – Email Copy Academy
- Chris Orzechowski – Quick And Dirty Sales Letter
- Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine
- Adam Enfroy – Backlink Blueprint & Affiliate Advantage Bundle
- Daniel Throssell – Email Copywriting Compendium
- Daniel Throssell – Market Detective
- Van Vizovisek – Become a Jedi Copy Master
- Alex Cattoni – Write & Ignite Challenge
- Jeremy Moser – Landing Page Copywriting Mastery
- Dickie Bush – Ship 30 for 30
- Ian Stanley – 90 Days to Freedom Jumpstart
- Cardinal Mason and Chase Dimond – Copy MBA + The Freelancing Masterclass
- Alex Cattoni – Copy Posse Launch Files
- Dan Koe – The 2 Hour Writer
- John Yoon - Project Verum Ecom Foundations
- Oberlo 101
- Franklin Hatchett – Ecom Elites 2.0
- Sarah Chrisp – Ecomm ClubHouse
- David Zaleski – FBA Academy
- Jared Goetz – Ecom Hacks Academy 2020
- Adrian Morrison – eCom Success Academy
- Cold Email Wizard - Cold Email Mastery
- Alex Berman – Email 10k
- Kai Bax Quantum Leap Ecomm Agency
- Helium 10 Elite – Amazon FBA Mastermind
- Cold Email Wizard – The Vault
- Daniel Fazio – Video Sales Letter Mastery (Cold Email Wizard)
- Alex Berman – Cold Email University
- Chase Dimond – Email Marketing Course
- Chase Dimond – Master Campaign Calendar Guide
- Klaviyo Email Marketing Masterclass
- Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom FBA
- Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom X Course 2019
- Chase Dimond – 7-Figure Email Playbook
- Boyuan Zhao – Ecommerce Email Marketing School
- Daniel Throssell – Campaign Conqueror
- Alex Cattoni – Own The Inbox Challenge
- Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
- Soulja & Franky – The Blackhat Course
- Frank Kern – Evergreen Email Machine
- Ezra Firestone – Smart Email Marketing 2.0
- Ezra Firestone – Blue Ribbon Mastermind
- Parikchhit Basnet – Elite Email Marketing Course
- Foundr – Ecommerce Masters 2020
- Yengub & Jembourouh eCcom Incubator Inner Circle Mentorship Program
- Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
- Todd Brown – MFA Internal Traffic Training
- Stephen Floyd – Traffic Engines
- Ed O’Keefe – Traffic Mastery Live Nashville
- Colin Dijs – ClickBank Mastermind 2020
- The Affiliate Marketing Virtual Summit
- Jacob Caris – Super Affiliate Accelerator
- Duston MacGroarty – Build A $1K/Day Challenge
- Gael Breton, Mark Webster – Authority Hacker Pro 2020
- Robby Blanchard – Commission Hero 2020
- Ben Settle – Affiliate Launch Copynomicon
- Income School – Project 24 (2020)
- Franklin Hatchett – Savage Affiliates 2.0
- John Crestani – Super Affiliate System 3.0
- GAEL BRETON & MARK WEBSTER – THE AUTHORITY SITE SYSTEM 2019
- MATT DIGGITY – AFFILIATE LAB
- PAOLO BERINGUEL – CLICKBANK FOR BEGINNERS
- Youngjoon Sun – Amazon FBA Mastermind
- Gael Breton, Mark Webster – Authority Hacker Pro 2021
- Bogdan – Affiliate Marketing Freedom Blueprint
- Weerk – Super Affiliate Guild
- Melisa Vong (Foundr) – Infinite Income on Amazon
- Sophie Howard - Amazon Jetstream Income
- 6 steps to 6 figures - Dan Lok
- Dan Lok - High Ticket Closer™ Certification
- Dan Lok – Perfect Closing Script
- Dan Lok – Tube Your Own Horn
- Dan Lok – Dan Lok – High-Income Copywriter
- Dan Lok – Unlock the Millionaire Within
- Dan Lok – Millionaire Productivity Secrets
- Dan Lok – Public Speaking Secrets
- Dan Lok – YouTube Secrets
- Dan Lok – Dan On Demand 2019
- Dan Lok – High-Income Copywriter
- The Futur - Typography 01
- CHRIS DO (THE FUTUR) – HOW TO FIND CLIENTS
- TheFutur - How To Negotiate
- TE NELSON – LEAD GENERATION AGENCY FOR AUTO DEALERSHIPS
For any course send me a message on telegram my username is: courseboss or send Instagram at coursesdealz https://linktr.ee/courseboss
submitted by MinimumVegetable9546
to imangadzhiagencynav [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:01 norcalattorney CALIFORNIA PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT PROCESS
Have you recently been injured in an accident in California? If so, you might be entitled to compensation for those injuries. That compensation can go a long way toward paying down your medical bills, making up for lost wages due to the accident, and so much more. To obtain the funds you need to make your recovery easier, you need to file a personal injury lawsuit in California. Understanding the California personal injury lawsuit process is the first step to filing a successful claim in court. Table Of Contents
- The Basics of the California Personal Injury Lawsuit Process
- What Can You Recover in a Personal Injury Lawsuit in California?
- The Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims in California
- How the California Personal Injury Lawsuit Process Works
- What If Your California Personal Injury Claim Doesn’t Settle?
- Choose the Right Attorney for Your Case
The Basics Of The California Personal Injury Lawsuit Process
In the immediate aftermath of an accident that led to injury, you might not be thinking about filing a lawsuit. You might be focused only on what happened and the emergency help you might need. That being said, the decisions you make at the scene of the accident can have a long-lasting impact on your health and your potential to recover damages in the personal injury claim process. Let’s look at what needs to happen to present the strongest case possible.
Get Medical Attention
First things first: Make sure you’re as okay as you can be. That means getting medical attention right away. If you have severe injuries, calling for emergency services is your first step. If you don’t seem to have severe injuries, you should go straight to the doctor’s office anyway. The idea is twofold: First, you want to be checked out thoroughly and have any injuries treated immediately. Injuries left untreated can quickly get worse. Second, by getting professional medical attention, you ensure that your injuries are well-documented. That record of injuries and treatment will be vitally important when you file a personal injury claim.
Get All The Evidence
The more evidence you have of what happened, the better off you will be in court. No detail is too small. Take photographs of the scene or record the aftermath in a video clip on your phone. If you were in a car accident and you happened to have a dash cam, the footage on that camera can be incredibly valuable when you file a personal injury claim.
If you were seriously injured and didn’t have the opportunity to record anything about the scene, write down everything you can remember as soon as possible. Memories can become fuzzy over time, so write it down while the thoughts are still sharp and clear.
Turning Onto A Larger Road
When we turn onto a more significant road, we should always yield the right of way to oncoming traffic.
This includes driving down side roads, parking lots, driveways, alleys, and private roads. We need to take extra precautions because car accidents can coincide from almost any direction at the same intersection. So remember to pay attention to those yield signs!
Follow Proper Reporting Procedures
The way you report the accident depends upon what happened and where it happened. For instance, a car accident should always be reported to local law enforcement; if it needs to be reported elsewhere, they can give you guidance. If it happened at work or on a job site, follow your employer’s instructions for reporting the incident. No matter who the accident is reported to, remember to document everything, either by taking photographs and video, or writing it down. It’s also a good idea to get information from any witnesses to the accident.
Get A California Personal Injury Attorney
The California personal injury lawsuit process can be overwhelming. Fortunately, the attorneys at McCrary Law Firm are well-trained to handle every facet of your personal injury claim. We can look over your information to determine the strength of your claim and how to proceed, and then walk you through the process of recovering what you deserve.
Additionally, we have a Natomas UbeLyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer
who has access to all data pertaining to UbeLyft incidents.
What Can You Recover In A Personal Injury Lawsuit In California?
When we talk about recovering damages in a personal injury lawsuit, there are a few different types. Economic damages are meant to compensate you for medical bills, the costs of medication, the cost of a new vehicle or repair of the old one, any special equipment needed to deal with your injuries, and more. Economic damages are for things that have an actual dollar amount attached to them. You can present the court with receipts and estimates for these damages.
Non-economic damages are those that don’t have an objective value. This might include compensation for the pain and suffering you experienced after the accident. It might take into account loss of the ability to do things on your own or the loss of life’s pleasures – what is that worth? Members of a jury can’t put a clear dollar amount on these sorts of damages, but they can award a figure that reflects what they believe you’ve endured throughout the personal injury ordeal.
In the California personal injury lawsuit process, you will quickly discover there is no cap on the amount you can recover in economic or non-economic damages, with one exception: There is a $250,000 cap on non-economic damages awarded in a medical malpractice lawsuit in California. While economic damages as a result of medical malpractice have no limit, only $250,000 can be awarded for pain and suffering.
The Statute Of Limitations On Personal Injury Claims In California
A statute of limitations exists in the legal world to prevent plaintiffs from coming to court with a case that could be decades old. The statute of limitations on personal injury claims in California says that if you have bodily injury as the result of an accident, you have two years from the date of the injury to file a claim. There are some exceptions to this rule, such as when the government is at fault for the accident or when extenuating circumstances exist. Most individuals, however, will have to abide by the two-year statute of limitations.
This is a good reason to hire an attorney as soon as you can, because they can keep you informed and up-to-date on the statute of limitations and help you decide the timing of your claim.
How The California Personal Injury Lawsuit Process Works
Filing a personal injury suit in California courts doesn’t start with the lawsuit itself. It actually begins with a letter sent to the individuals who were involved in the accident.
The Demand Letter
After we investigate your case and determine that you do have a basis for a personal injury claim, we will create a demand letter. This letter notifies the other party of your intent to file a claim to recover damages. It might be sent to the individual themselves, to their insurance company, or to their attorney (if they have one). The letter will explain the situation, why we believe they are liable for damages, and the compensation that we believe is fair. This will be their opportunity to settle out of court.
In many cases, the demand letter will be rejected or simply ignored. That’s when we file the lawsuit.
The Claim For Damages
If the demand letter doesn’t get any traction, your attorney will file a formal claim in the proper California court. The claim notifies the other party, now known as the defendant, of your intention to recover compensation for your injuries. The claim will explain the law, lay out the facts of your case, and make a compelling argument about why the defendant is responsible for your injuries and should be required to compensate you appropriately.
They could ignore the demand letter, but they can’t ignore a lawsuit. If they try to ignore it, the court will enter a default judgment in your favor – so it is in their best interest to respond. Though they might ask to settle the case, they will likely reject your claims and want to take the case to court.
The Discovery Process
After the initial back-and-forth in court, the discovery process begins. This requires both parties to disclose information and evidence from each side that might be relevant to the case and allows for each side to formally question witnesses and individuals who might shed light on what happened. This formal questioning is called a deposition, and it is given under oath. This means that the person giving the deposition is legally bound by what they say in the deposition. These testimonies can be a strong element of the case.
The Settlement Negotiations
When each side sees the discovery and evaluates just how strong the case really is, a settlement might be offered. In fact, the vast majority of cases wind up being settled before they go to trial. Your attorney will look at the discovery and the odds of winning at trial to come up with a number that you find acceptable, and then there will usually be some discussion between the two sides to settle the case.
What If Your California Personal Injury Claim Doesn’t Settle?
If the case doesn’t settle, it’s time to go to trial. Though the trial can be quite time-consuming, stressful, and expensive, sometimes the settlement offer is far too low to cover your medical bills – and that’s before you take into account other costs as a result of your injuries. Talk with your attorney to be certain that going to trial is the best course of action for you.
When you go to trial, a judge or jury will make the decision: Should you be awarded damages, and in what amount? The trial might last for anywhere from a day to several weeks, depending upon the complexity of the situation. And in the end, you might not get your compensation right away, as the judgment and award can be subject to appeal by either side.
Choose The Right Attorney For Your Case
When you are choosing an attorney to represent you in your personal injury lawsuit in California, look to a seasoned, trusted attorney at the McCrary Law Firm. Our attorneys serve Northern California car accident victims as well as those who have sustained other personal injuries and need help navigating their way through the courts. An attorney with a reputation for winning cases can be more than enough incentive for the defendant to offer a proper settlement, but if they don’t, we have the skills and knowledge to represent you well in the courtroom. To learn more about the California personal injury lawsuit process and how we can help you, get in touch today.
submitted by norcalattorney
to u/norcalattorney [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:01 LongjumpingZombie680 Stefan turned a person into a vampire and forced Jeremy to kill him
S4:07 Okay, I know Damon isn't a saint and is destructive and impulsive. But Stefan isn't better either.
Why do I feel like almost no one talks about the fact that right after Stefan was dumped by Elena for Damon. Stefan didn't even hesitate on his plan and forced to turn a 'convicted murderer' confined in a hospital and made the guy feed on Jeremy to complete the transition ++ forced Jeremy to kill the guy even tho Jeremy was upset and didn't want to, leaving him no choice but to kill the vampire that Stefan turned.
All of that because he doesn't like Elena as a vampire and he believes that Elena will fall in love with him after she took the cure. I know someone will say that it's because of the sirebond but Tyler did mention that the sirebond will only force you to do something even though you're aware that you don't want to do it. That it doesn't affect how you feel for your sire, only that you have no choice but to do what they—only affects your actions.
I also found it frustrating that Stefan's actions wasn't acknowledged. Like he got a free pass for what he did. No one got mad at him. He's humanity was on and he did it on free will. Some people might say that he did it because the plan was getting the cure for Elena all along. Yeah, that was the plan, but we can't ignore the fact that what drove him to do that stunt was because Elena chose Damon over him. And as I've mentioned earlier, he did it right after they broke up.
One of the reasons why Elena's feelings for Damon magnified is that when she turned, the compulsion was broken. But she wasn't aware of that memory/feelings when she was choosing between Damon and Stefan before she drowned. That's why she chose Stefan.
When she became a vamp the next day, she remembered their first meeting and when Damon told her he loves her. We all know that Elena was falling in love with Damon at the time but she was still suppressing her feelings ++ he made her forget that memory.
If someone attacks me by saying sirebond was the only reason Elena loved Damon and that it wasn't real. Stefan and Elena only fell in love because they were 'destined' like all other doppelgängers. Elena still loved Damon even after she took the cure ++ It was also pretty obvious that Stefan didn't love vamp Elena as much as the human Elena.
I'm also aware that Elena and Damon's relationship is toxic af hahahaha but it's also real like Stelena tho. Rose also mentioned that Stefan will always be good for her, because he's like the comfort zoned. But Damon is either the best for her or the worst since he challenges her, surprises her, and makes her questions her beliefs.
Don't get me wrong I also feel frustrated when Damon is destructive when Elena hurts his feelings like I just wanna stake him but yeah HAHAHAHA
submitted by LongjumpingZombie680
to TheVampireDiaries [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:00 plug_and_pray The Congress must collaborate on cryptocurrency regulation.
| || | submitted by plug_and_pray to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
According to Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Summer Mersinger. She stated that the Congress should mandate the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to work with CFTC in developing regulations for cryptocurrencies.
Speaking at the DC Blockchain Summit, Mersinger said that it is unlikely that the agencies will reach an agreement on legislation unless the Congress mandates cooperation.
The CFTC commissioner is urging the Congress to unite the regulatory bodies for cryptocurrencies.
Mersinger stated that there is a need to create a legislative mandate that would compel different agencies to work together in establishing regulatory rules.
Commissioner Kristin Johnson also joined Mersinger during the chat in the recent panel titled "Forward Thinking: Policies Shaping the Digital Asset Markets, Act I". When asked how CFTC defines crypto intermediaries, Johnson said that she supports new cybersecurity rules and requirements for client fund separation.
Mersinger's statements come amid increased regulatory scrutiny in the industry following several high-profile cryptocurrency failures. Failures, including the collapse of the Bahamian exchange FTX and the recent depegging of one of the major US stablecoins, have hampered attempts to regulate the industry. The Chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee, Maxine Waters, recently committed to developing US legislation on stablecoins. This urgent need resurfaced after USDC withdrew during Silicon Valley Bank's collapse.
Cooperation could lead to better definitions.
Commissioner Mersinger's calls for collaborative law-making came as the regulatory landscape for crypto in the US remains unclear. Increased collaboration could provide greater transparency in the cryptocurrency sphere, which is currently awaiting the establishment of certain frameworks and rules in Congress.
The 2022 Digital Exchange Act and the 2022 Digital Consumer Goods Protection Act highlight CFTC's role in digital asset markets.
The Digital Commodity Exchange Act of 2022 states that SEC has jurisdiction over digital assets representing ownership interests. Assets that do not "convey rights and obligations that are typically associated with securities" should be considered commodities. Such a definition would subject them to CFTC's oversight. SEC could clarify the term "ownership interest" and thus introduce a broader definition of CFTC authority.
The Lummis-Gillibrand Responsible Financial Innovation Act requires digital asset exchanges to register with CFTC. The Act also places assets that provide owners a financial interest in a business entity under SEC jurisdiction. The Act does not specify what constitutes a security or a commodity. SEC could potentially clarify this issue.
SEC has issued enforcement actions against crypto projects for offering unregistered securities without further guidance on how projects could comply with securities regulations. SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce said in a recent Bankless podcast that SEC should regulate capital raises.
2023.03.23 08:00 AutoModerator Daily Advice Thread 23/03/2023
Welcome to the DAT, summoner! Post questions regarding team composition, content progression, game mechanics, or anything else in this thread. If you are able to help your fellow summoners, please take some time to contribute to the community and answer some questions yourself as well!
A lot of helpful guides and resources can be found in the subreddit mega wiki
If you ask a question please give ALL relevant information!
The less people have to clarify or look up to help you, the more likely you will get a fast response.
- Your monster box: Upload a screenshot to Reddit directly or an image hosting site like imgur or use swarfarm. Sort your box by "Grade" and try to include all 4*s and LD nat 3*s.
- Your current progression: Where you currently are in the game, what your teams are, what content you need help with and what you have tried so far.
- For ToA, which enemies are on the floor you're stuck on.
- For PvP, indicate what rank you are trying to achieve, i.e. currently F3 want to get C1 Arena. For RTA also share your rank percentage.
Beginner friendly/farmable PvE teams Recommended progression: GB10 -> ToAN -> GB12 -> ToAH -> (DB11 ->) NB12 -> R5 and Rifts
Fast progression: GB12 -> (DB11 ->) NB12 -> BJ5 -> Tricaru DB12
Note that for NB12 a few violent sets (especially on twins) are making things a lot easier so before tackling Necropolis you might want to farm a little bit of DB11, it also gives you Guard runes for Tricaru.
You still need appropriate rune quality and turn order! Do not expect to beat a dungeon just by having these units
- GB10: Vero (L), Fran, Loren, Lapis, Shannon/second awakened (2A) Kro
- Legacy GB10 teams typically include Belladeon, Bernard, or Darion. These units are outdated and can be skipped.
- GB12: Vero (L), Fran, Loren, 2A Kro, Shannon/Lapis/2A Naomi
- DB12: Verde (L), Fran, Loren, Sig, Elsharion or Verde (L), Vero, Fran, Loren, Spectra (2A)
- PB10: Verde (L), Colleen/Fran, 2A Raoq, 2A Kro, 2A Spectra/Yen/Pang. You can also use 2A Jultan to tank the boss (on multiple Will sets).
- SB10: Fran, Loren, 2A Kro, 2A Raoq, Ling Ling
- NB12: Lapis (L), Colleen/Fran, Loren, 2A Raoq, 2A Kro/Raoq (NB10 guide). Twins are a much better choice and should be used if possible. You can also directly use Tricaru.
- ToA(H): Fran (L), Lapis, Verde, Loren, Vero/2A Kro/2A Spectra. Use Tyron if you have him. 2A Sath/Thrain are good options if you want to go for a dot team, do not use Baretta as he's terribly outdated.
- R5: Front Line: Xiong Fei, Darion Back Line: Colleen, 2A Kro, Tesa, Theo/Xiao Lin/Belladeon
- R5 stat minimum: You need 25k HP and 1.5k DEF for FL units and 20k HP and 0.8-1k DEF for BL units. Healers and your cleanser should have 100% RES after lead.
- Rift unit options: Xiao Lin, Theomars, Fran, Colleen, and 2A Kro can be used in most of your rift teams. FL Mav/Bernard is good for Water rift and Lapis is good for Fire and Dark rifts. Twins are great in all rifts.
Common speed teams
- R5 - BJ5: Colleen, Baleygr, Janssen, Dagora, Loren, lead unit (BJ5 guide)
- DB12 - Tricaru: Verde (L), 2A Icaru, 2A Icaru, 2A Icaru (guide (Note: DEF requirement is 3300)) (Cheatsheet) (Calculator)
- NB12 - Tricaru: Either add Astar or replace Verde with her (on vamp, same stats). Adding Astar and Lushen to clear waves first also works.
- GB12 - dots dots dots: 2A Sath, Mellia, Mellia, 2A Tatu, dot unit/Lushen (guide)
- PB10 - Tricaru: Kill towers first (usually L>R>B but some people reported R>L>B working better for them).
- SB10 - dots dots dots: 2A Sath, Mellia, Mellia, 2A Tatu, dot unit/Lushen
PvE accuracy requirements Rifts need no ACC. R5 needs 15%. SB10 needs 25%. PB10 39%. ToA(H), GB10, and NB10 45%. DB10, GB12, NB12 and ToA Hell 55%. DB12 needs 65%.
General tips and answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
For more information please check out the more exhaustive FAQ.
- NEVER feed non-farmable monsters! (you can feed dupes for skill ups)
- Save your devilmons! In general you do not want to give devilmon to 4* units, Sigmarus and Jeanne are the best early game candidates. Veromos does not need devilmon.
- Best summon stone targets: Tyron, Lushen, Shaina, Sabrina, Talia. For PvP Khmun, Skogul, Galleon.
- Check the events for free energy, mana, and other beneficial stuff. To find the current event pages use the button below the energy/mana counter in-game.
- Lapis can farm Faimon Hell on the free 6* level 15 vampire/revenge runes provided by the challenges. She should be your first 5* and probably 6* as well.
- Shield sets can reduce the HP/DEF requirements on other units and multiple shield sets will stack to form one larger total shield. Each set contributes a shield equal to 15% of the base HP of the monster they are equipped on.
- White artifacts from B2 are cheap to upgrade and can give you a massive stat boost early.
- Hall of Heroes (HoH) should be attempted as high as you can climb. Reps like Rica or Verad can help a lot. Mid/late game players can get 5 extra copies of the HoH monster using almighty scroll pieces after each floor at the small cost of 2000 guild points for each extra monster.
- Most nat 5*s are PvP exclusive and should be set aside in storage till you make some progress on PvE. Some exceptions are CC units like Rica for ToA, cleansers like Anavel for starter R5, and Perna for rifts.
- Dimensional hole energy should be spent as soon as possible, always try to stay under the energy cap (recharge rate: 1 per 2h). 2A Kro first, then Spectra or Raoq.
- Need advice on RTA? Check this post first
- Looking for ToA Hell guidance? Take a look at this FAQ post.
- Swarfarm provides a bestiary for monster stats and data logs.
If you see someone using monster icons, you can learn how to use them yourself: https://www.reddit.com/summonerswawiki/icons .
To set your user flair please visit the Reddit website (do not use the mobile app) and edit it there (example picture).
submitted by AutoModerator
to summonerswar [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:00 dspeyer EA Forum Digest 23 Mar 2023
I've edited my report on existential risk from power-seeking AI into a shorter version (less than half the length), available here. The shorter version is forthcoming in "Essays on Longtermism," from Oxford University Press, edited by Jacob Barrett, Hilary Greaves, and David Thorstad. There's also a human-narrated audio version here, or search "Joe Carlsmith Audio" in your podcast app.
As an even shorter version, here's a quote from the conclusion:
At a high-level, we—or at least, some of us—are currently pouring resources into learning how to build something akin to a second advanced species; a species potentially much more powerful than we are; that we do not yet understand, and that it’s not clear we will be able to control. In this sense, we are playing with a hotter fire than we have ever tried to handle. We are doing something unprecedented and extremely dangerous, with very little room for error, and the entire future on the line.
2 more paragraphs...
TLDR; The European Network for AI Safety is a central point for connecting researchers and community organizers in Europe with opportunities and events happening in their vicinity. Sign up here to become a member of the network, and join our launch event on Wednesday, April 5th from 19:00-20:00 CET!
ENAIS was founded by European AI safety researchers and field-builders who recognized the lack of interaction among various groups in the region. Our goal is to address the decentralized nature of AI safety work in Europe by improving information exchange and coordination.
17 more paragraphs... Why did we create ENAIS? About the network
What does European AI safety currently look like? Vision Join the network! The near future of ENAIS
Current Organization—Temporary Board, calling for permanent board Launch Event Conclusions
We've developed an Anki addon that lets you do calibration training on numerical flashcards!
Find information on how it works and how to use it on Quantified Intuitions.
Thanks to @Beth Barnes for supporting the development and giving feedback. And thanks to @Hauke Hillebrandt for inspiring this idea with this comment right here on the Forum!
It's pretty experimental, so I'd love to hear any feedback or thoughts.
In related news: the March Estimation Game is now live - ten new Fermi estimation questions, with some particularly interesting ones this month!
1 more paragraphs...
Note: I initially published this summary as a blog post here. The blog has more information about the context of this post and my reasoning transparency. In brief, this post was me summarizing what I learned about prediction polling, a specific flavor of forecasting, while trying to understand how it could be applied to forecasting global catastrophic risks. If I cite a source, it means I read it in full. If I relay a claim, it means it's made in the cited source and that I found it likely to be true (>50%). I do not make any original arguments (that's done elsewhere on the blog), but I figured this might be helpful in jumpstarting other people's understanding on the topic or directing them towards sources that they weren't aware of. Any and all feedback is most welcome.
23 more paragraphs...
I explore the pros and cons of different approaches to estimation. In general I find that:
These differences are only significant in situations of high uncertainty, characterised by a high ratio between confidence interval bounds. Otherwise, simpler approaches (point estimates & the arithmetic mean) are fine.
I am chiefly interested in how we can make better estimates from very limited evidence. Estimation strategies are key to sanity-checks, cost-effectiveness analyses and forecasting.
Speed and accuracy are important considerations when estimating, but so is legibility; we want our work to be easy to understand. This post explores which approaches are more accurate and when the increase in accuracy justifies the increase in complexity.
64 more paragraphs... Using examples Interval estimates are prone to bias General findings: interval vs point estimates A high ratio between interval bounds implies positive skew General findings: normal vs lognormal The geometric mean is usually better than the arithmetic mean Weighted means General findings: aggregate estimates
When we're trying to do AI alignment, we're often studying systems which don't yet exist. This is a pretty weird epistemic activity, and seems really hard to get right. This post offers one frame for thinking about what we're actually doing when we're thinking about AI alignment: using parts of the space of maps to reason about parts of the space of intelligent systems.
In this post, we:
We hope that the content is mostly the second kind of obvious: obvious once you see things in this way, which you maybe already do. In our experience, this comes with a risk: reading too fast, you may miss most of the nuance and useful insight the deceptively simple model brings, or come away with a version of the model which is rounded off to something less useful (i.e. "yeah, there is this map and territory distinction"). As a meta recommendation, we suggest reading this post slowly, and ideally immediately trying to apply the model to some confusion or disagreement about AI alignment.
28 more paragraphs...
The space of systems and the space of maps What sorts of maps do we need for AI alignment? Finding maps which are useful for AI alignment
Bill Gates's blog recently released an article that framed AI advancements in quite a positive light.
For example he touted many altruistic applications of AI coming in the near future and claimed that "none of the breakthroughs of the past few months have moved us substantially closer to [dangerously] strong AI."
I'm not knowledgable enough to evalaute his claims, and tbh I trust this community's opinion a lot more than Microsoft's, so I wondering if y'all could share your thoughts on this article (it's a 14 min read).
1 more paragraphs...
submitted by dspeyer
to eafdigest [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:59 AutoModerator [Get] Iman Gadzhi – Copy Paste Agency Full Course Download Instant Delivery
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to CoursesMarketing [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/copy-paste-agency-iman-gadzhi/ [Get] Iman Gadzhi – Copy Paste Agency Full Course Download Instant Delivery https://preview.redd.it/2vduhwtwy3pa1.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=5bc741212e21ab9244d8b8693897c8c8d06c7051
You’ve stumbled across this page for a reason.
It’s not because you’ve heard of this crazy new business model called ‘SMMA’ and it’s not because you’re struggling to sign your first client.
It’s because you’re exasperated. You’re frustrated. And you know you can do better. You’re stuck in a pair of “golden handcuffs”: running a mildly-successful agency but beholden to your clients, your staff, and your phone.
You’ve broken the one inviolable rule of running an agency and not kept a full pipeline.
You know that you can reach the upper echelon of agency owners making six-and-seven figures, whilst working less than six-and-seven hours a week. You just don’t know how… My name’s Iman Gadzhi and since 2017, I’ve run IAG Media. In this time, I’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, enjoyed six-figure months and made my clients millions.
I’ve also lost multiple clients in a row, been over-worked and chained to the agency that I started to give me freedom.
All the while, I’ve refined, tweaked and optimized my agency whilst also creating GrowYourAgency.com – the world’s largest education company for agency owners.
But in early 2020, I realised there was a problem. For every beginner agency owner desperate to sign their first client, there were three experienced agency owners desperate for guidance, systems and processes, and a solution to their broken agency model.
It’s why I created Copy Paste Agency…
…not so I can show you how to sign a client or perform basic outreach.
So you could take, copy and paste the exact methods I use in my own agency into your agency. Copy Paste Agency students learn:
How I continue to run a multiple-six-figure agency from home with a skeleton staff and minimal expenses.
How to command higher retainers… and retain those clients for longer.
How to automate, delegate, and optimize every area of your agency from lead generation and sales to service delivery and client communication.
Plus get access to the latest tools and software used by my own agency, IAG Media such as reporting templates.
2023.03.23 07:59 RoboticOperatingBudd On This Day in Nintendo History: Kirby's Adventure; Mickey's Speedway USA; Pokémon Ranger; Sudoku Gridmaster; Pokémon amiibo
On this day (March 23) in Nintendo history...
- Kirby's Adventure was released in 1993 for the Family Computer in Japan. In this platform game, developed by HAL Laboratory, delve into the land of dreams-turned-nightmares as Kirby flies with the stars! Not everything is well in Dream Land. For some mysterious reason, the Dream Spring, a magical well that is the reservoir for all the dreams of the citizens of Dream Land, is no longer working. Everyone is being subjected to their worst nightmares every time they go to sleep.
- Mickey's Speedway USA was released in 2001 for the Game Boy Color in PAL territories. In this racing game, developed by Rare, put the pedal to the handheld metal in this on-the-go partner to Mickey's Speedway USA on N64. This Game Boy Color exclusive bulges with 20 tracks, driving tests, special scenes for Game Boy Printer and secret links with Mickey's Speedway USA N64 and Mickey's Racing Adventure for Game Boy Color. As in the N64 version, the action commences when the Weasels dognap Pluto and his diamond-studded collar.
- Pokémon Ranger was released in 2006 for the Nintendo DS in Japan. In this action role-playing game, developed by HAL Laboratory with Creatures Inc., instead of playing a Pokémon Trainer you play a Ranger, responsible for protecting Pokémon in the wild. Capturing Pokémon is also handled in a whole new way; using a Capture Styler you must capture Pokémon by quickly drawing circles around them with your stylus. Once a Pokémon is in your possession you can call on its abilities in various ways to clear obstacles in your path.
- Sudoku Gridmaster (known as Sudoku Master in Europe) was released in 2006 for the Nintendo DS in Japan. In this puzzle game, developed by Hudson Soft, whether you're a serious sudoku fan or a curious newcomer, you'll feel right at home. Experienced players will face the ultimate challenge with 400+ puzzles in one handy pocket-sized format. It's time to ditch the dog-eared puzzle book and play Sudoku the simple, stylish way using the Nintendo DS' Touch Screen and stylus. Never tried Sudoku but eager to learn? Then let this be the teacher!
- A second wave of Pokémon amiibo Figures was released in 2018 in various territories and included Detective Pikachu.
(I am a bot. I think that I'm posting Nintendo events from this day in history, but if I've made a mistake or omission please leave a comment tagging KetchupTheDuck).
submitted by RoboticOperatingBudd
to nintendo [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:57 runesnroses Dealing with this weekend
I’m trying to feel better about just taking care of myself this weekend. And I want to vent and check that I’m not being an asshole.
A friend of mine is getting married, and he asked me to be a groomsman or whatever in the wedding in October. I said yes. Then in November, my 20 year old cat was dying, and he calls me up to rattle on about the wedding plans and ask me to be a bridesmaid (for his bride, who I’ve never met) because she doesn’t have many people showing up and he didn’t want to have five groomsmen, and she to have no one. I’m not a people person, and I was upset about my cat, so I just said I didn’t want to discuss it at that moment because of the cat and other stuff going on, but I was happy to just sit this one out, not participate. So the cat dies and I let him know, and he responds with “I’m so sorry” -full stop- and doesn’t check on me at all.
So fast forward to February. My dad is on the living room floor getting CPR, I am flipping out, and I have no one else to call because it’s the middle of the night. So I call him and, as per usual, he is nice but also makes it all about himself. He needs to immediately get involved and be the hero and I had to say five times, I don’t want you to come over, I just needed grounding, please stop being so pushy, etc. My dad never wakes up. The next day friend offers, again, to come over. I say I really don’t want that right now, I’m grieving actively, I’m mopping death fluids off the floor. He spouts a bunch of truisms and stern, stuff about how I shouldn’t blame myself…and that’s kind of it?
It’s been two weeks and I haven’t heard a peep out of him until tonight when he sends a group text asking if (suddenly I’m back in the wedding party?) when we get to the end of the aisle, will half of us go sit on the bride’s side so it looks fuller. Just… I know he’s excited, but I feel put upon and undervalued? I didn’t write back. I sent a wedding gift with a card that’s supposed to arrive tomorrow, making it clear that I’m not going. I feel kind of bad about this, but I’m in no fit state to go to a wedding, much less participate. And I feel like it’s a little thoughtless of him to expect me to be in the wedding he had previously sort of asked me not to be in without even checking if I’m up for it. BECAUSE MY DAD DIED a few weeks ago. Am I expecting way too much? Friend of ten years, who knew the importance of said cat and father.
TL;DR: Op feels guilty about skipping out on zealously planned wedding of callous friend.
PS, my dad would not be offended by being chronologically discussed after a cat, he knows I miss him more.
submitted by runesnroses
to GriefSupport [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:55 alittlemoreofbrowny WPL League stage review
| || | submitted by alittlemoreofbrowny to WomensCricket [link] [comments]
So the league stage of WPL is done and we have our 3 finalists. GG and RCB have been eliminated and DC are off to the finals, while MI and UP will fight for the other spot for the final on the 26th.
Hello and Welcome to the WPL league stage review. Now obviously since the finalists get at least an extra game this is the correct point to judge each team.
so let's get into it from bottom to top starting with the Gujarat Giants.
* Gujarat Giants(led by Sneh Rana)
- Aussie obsession at the auctions.
- Mooney Injury
- Sutherland struggles
- Dunkley hot and cold Wolvaardt signing.
- Dottin Debacle.
- Top order coming together in the final games.
- Deol, Wolvaardt, Hemlatha & Dunkley with the bat
- Final Verdict
: 4/10, MVP, Harleen Deol(202 runs), pretty high ceiling brought down by the decisions on and off the field)
* Royal Challengers Bangalore(led by Smriti Mandhana)
- Too many big players but lacked variety(See MI for variety),
- Mandhana's batting form and captaincy,
- Team selection issues,
- found some form at the end.
- Mandhana's form
- inconsistent performances overall
- The Pacers were expensive.
- Indian Trio - Kanika Ahuja, Shreyanka Patil and Asha Shobana.
- Devine and Perry doing well
- getting some momentum at the end.
- Final Verdict:
4.5/10, MVP: Shreyanka Patil, no better than GG tbh but they have the momentum now and a possible idea of what to do and what not unlike GG who might have to deal with the bowling issues and their overseas situation.
* UP Warriorz(led by Alyssa Healy)
- Probably the most interesting team in the tournament, won 5 out 8 but had zero successful target defenses.
- won 4 out 5 games due to Harris and McGrath.
- The spin department looks settled but the pacer department is seriously thin, still a serious title contender nonetheless.
- almost non-existent batting outside of McGrath and Harris,
- The pace department is just Anjali,
- Healy looks rusty.
- McGrath, Harris, and EccelStone all have great form going.
- Gayakward and Chopra have found the rhythm.
- The team has great momentum).
- Final Verdict:
8/10, MVP: Grace Harris, they have done well but seems like they can not afford to see any of their in-form trio fail on any given day since it's been almost a sure shot loss for them plus they are yet to successfully defend a total in this season).
* Mumbai Indians(led by Harmanpreet Kaur):
- Started off great, found more or less the perfect combination.
- slipped a little at the end, dropped their top spot to DC, and now have to play the eliminator against UP.
- Overseas players losing their form.
- struggle against quality seam and spin,
- India's domestic strength didn't do much.
- Strong overseas core.
- All-rounders doing well.
- Saika Ishaque doing well.
- The Captaincy has looked pretty good for the most part.
- Final Verdict:
8.5/10, MVP: Saika Ishaque, Lost their momentum at the end but still have a lot going for them with a lot of options in both departments)
* Delhi Capitals(led by Meg Lanning)
- Arguably the best team in the tournament.
- They have done anything and everything to tick the right boxes except leg spin.
- In-form Openers, great finishers, and pacers on fire mean they'll be playing the final on the 26th at Brabourne.
- struggled a bit when openers don't do well.
- haven't been doing well while batting first when there's help for the bowlers.
- almost non-existent domestic talent.
- Almost everyone has contributed with the bat,
- the pacers and the spinner are almost unanimously in form,
- Captaincy looks on point.
- Final Verdict:
9.5/10, MVP: Marizanne Kapp, More or less the perfect team till now, their only issue is the starts, and if that goes well then they seem unbeatable). 1. Best Overseas batter:
Well, this is easy, Grace Harris,216 runs [email protected]
off 4 innings with 3 50s. 2. Best Overseas Bowler:
Marizanne Kapp has 9 wickets at an economy of 5.75 and 100+ dot balls and the best bowling figures as of now with 5 for 15. 3. Best Overseas all-rounder :
This one's actually a little weird because she's struggling a little, but with 232 runs and 12 wickets, Hayley Matthews is the overseas all-rounder of the tournament. 4. Best Indian batter:
Well, this is again pretty Easy, Harmanpreet Kaur, has 230 runs striking at 150 and averaging 46, She beats Shefali Verma who was much more explosive but a little inconsistent. 5. Best Indian bowler :
This one has shifted a little as of late because It looked like it would be Saika Ishaque but it is Shikha Pandey with 10 wickets off 8 games, averaging 18 at an economy of 6.7 6. Best Indian all-rounder:
this one actually had very few options since there weren't really many Indian all-rounders, but Shreyanka Patil did get 6 wickets and scored 62 runs so that's her there.
and That wraps up the league stage WPL review, we'll see MI face UP at DY Patil tomorrow followed by the winner facing DC at the Brabourne on the 26th, Let me know who you think will be the maiden WPL champion and I'll see you next week, till then, cheers, goodbye.
2023.03.23 07:55 thesmeegler Actually Feeling Hopeful
I posted a couple days ago about my corn chip fueled disgust for my husband. I was angry that he made himself so gross to me! It started as anger over his personal hygiene (not showering regularly, not brushing teeth, not getting semi-regular haircuts) and then it took a turn into how gross he has made me feel being intimate with him by watching porn.
At first, he was really defensive like he has always been. Then he opened up a little, admitting a few things. He kept insisting the baby has changed everything for him and he’s better now. Big apologies and big teardrops. Then the next day I got angry again when I realized the gaslighting he did when I was pregnant -- his trickle-truths contradicted his story back then. He opened up a little more. Then, the promises… and the whopper: “I will never watch porn again!”
And I was like uhhhh that’s not realistic….
And when he started trying to reassure me with this childish logic I recognized this really desperate look in his eyes, and just suddenly felt deja vu. Like we were playing out the same scenes we did after the first D-Day, which led to 3 more years of lies.
He kicked himself out - I never asked him to leave, he just packed up said goodbye, hugged the baby, and went to his parents’ house two hours away. And for the last couple days, I was thinking I’m going to divorce him. But I think that was just me wanting to enact a big punishment on him, and actually today I am feeling a huge burst of hope for our future together.
The things are giving me hope are his unprecedented honesty when I confronted him, though defensive, then continued honesty after that. Then, after a couple days at his parents he has attended a Celebrate Recovery meeting and met with a sexual integrity group leader at our old church. He provided me with a list of websites he has used, search terms, etc. I learned he uses a site called ‘name that porn’ to search for porn that is advertised through Brazzers and OnlyFans ads on free sites so he doesn’t have to pay. And he confirmed things that he adamantly denied in the past. Owned them. He is seeking a CSAT and aware it is expensive but willing to pay and willing to attend. Also, on reflection I realized our sex life has somewhat improved in the last six months and he has been way easier to satisfy, which lines up with his updated timeline of a few uses since December. He admitted that when he slips up it is multiple uses over multiple days not just a one time thing. He also told me that he has been primarily watching hentai when he slips up, which I recognize as deescalation. He told his parents, who knew about the first dDay but were under the impression he was past it, and he’s told his siblings which is a big step for him because they don’t share personal things like my family does.
I feel like he really was trying to deescalate before I confronted him, and he is doing big work now. He is doing all of the things I identified I would need in order to continue the relationship, and he’s doing them without me even asking or telling him. I am recognizing a lot of his addict behavior in other people’s posts about their PAs and realizing that he really does have an addiction and this is not something he has just done to hurt me, I’m fact it’s not about me at all.
So I’m allowing myself to be hopeful ❤️
submitted by thesmeegler
to loveafterporn [link] [comments]