2017.04.24 10:14 curavis Jailbreak
Welcome to Jailbreak! Live the life of a Police Officer or a Criminal. Stop crimes or cause them. Uphold the law or break the law. In this world, the choice is yours. Play now!
2021.11.28 17:24 GT86Dev asimo3089
Asimo3089 fan community (Also a bait account for people that actually modmail this community wtf)
2012.09.10 15:46 phr00t_ 3089
3089 is an upcoming open-world RPG action game!
2023.03.25 03:11 Optimus7591 Prjt day 6, whats a cancelled feature you really wanted?
2023.03.01 12:54 JBPlayer48 Why you should vote for the name of the town to be "Meteorville"
Asimo3089 has this poll
, to decide what name the town should have. However, the name "Mountainside" is currently winning. I have some issues with this:
- It is not unique at all.
- The name literally just refers to the location of the town. (on the side of a mountain range)
- It has no specific connotations to Jailbreak.
"Meteorville" has many pros which should not be ignored.
- It is unique, I doubt there are many places with a similar name.
- The name itself is a callback to the town(and Jailbreak)'s history, as this is where the meteor (which held the UFO and is currently at the military base) originally landed back in 2017.
- Google Dictionary's definition for ville is: "a suffix used in fictitious place names with reference to a particular quality. This suffix also references a settlement, which is not present in the name "Mountainside".
You may not care about the name of the town, but due to the sheer number of replies asking asimo to add road signs of some sort (which I want too), the name of this town would be forever etched in the Jailbreak's history, wiki and community.
So please, if you haven't already please vote for "Meteorville". To ensure the generic "Mountainside" does not win the poll.
TLDR: Don't let this be like the minecraft mob votes.
submitted by JBPlayer48
to robloxjailbreak [link] [comments]
2023.02.17 20:55 TSMC_Minecraft2009 Ah yo-hooo! Mr Asimo!
2023.02.11 02:04 Gribbly10 New Update Information!!
It's a collab! I think it may be Cars/Pixar, but lets see.Tweet Link
submitted by Gribbly10
to robloxjailbreak [link] [comments]
2023.02.03 11:44 Barix14 this guy starting be really annoying he just copy his comments and add to every asimo posts 💀
2023.01.26 02:42 NoobFreakT Why Players Dislike Seasons (and some suggestions to improve them)
For those who don't want to read the whole thing, here is a shortened version from u/ambitious_nerfer
: 1. Current seasons get people wanting to log into the game everyday to play, but contracts repetitive after while.
Solution: Make different kinds of contracts (weekly, robbery rolls) 2. Leaderboard.
Solution: Make contracts reset every 24hrs but additionally always reset at a certain time such as the live event timers. Also adding rare items or textures for those who got on the leaderboard to add incentive. 3. Bonus prizes.
Solution: Making the top % prize count for those only participating in the season. Furniture items are mostly useless, thus replacing them would be a better option. Anyway, here's the full post:
It's no secret that the contract system isn't exactly beloved. People have always complained about them ever since they were added, and recently I saw even more discussion over them. However, I feel like a lot of the criticism; isn't very helpful, many people just say they are "boring" and don't elaborate, and I haven't seen that many major efforts to offer ways to fix them. I made posts on Reddit
, Discord, and YouTube
trying to determine WHY people dislike seasons, and here I tried expanding on why so many people are disillusioned with them. I also tried offering solutions, several of which I feel are compatible with contracts and don't involve a total reset. Keep in mind I don’t know everything about how or why the game works the way it does, and some (if not all) of these suggestions might not work or would need a lot of tweaking. I’m just offering some feedback. Not every suggestion could be implemented at once, but I tried making them work with each other while also suggestion how they can work with contracts.
Let me know if you agree or disagree with me, and offer some suggestions of your own!
What They Do Well (Seasons have redeeming qualities)
- In general, I think the prizes are much better. The old seasons were very hit or miss, and two didn’t even have any vehicles. Even the most mediocre seasons of today still have solid prizes, and I think all the season vehicles are decent. I appreciate their consistency.
- I am SO happy that there is only a 2 month wait, one of the worst parts about old seasons was the excruciating wait for the next one. In cases like OG season 4 where people had to wait almost 5 months, it made the disappointment even worse. With modern seasons, if you don’t like what the latest one has to offer, you don’t need to wait long for the next one
- I must mention that without seasons, I probably would’ve left the game a while ago. Say what you will about the current system, but I think it is effective in getting people to come back and keep playing. I do appreciate that aspect.
- Even though I don't *enjoy* contracts and the current system, I am grateful for them giving me a reason to play and the game would be much worse (imo) without them
With that being said, here are the criticisms and the possible solutions
- Very repetitive and aren’t engaging for many people, especially because they force you to go out of your way to do stuff you normally wouldn’t do in gameplay (like eat a donut next to a crim or run over x amount of objects)
- Many players just aren’t satisfied with being forced to do random tasks and find it tiresome. I saw many people refer to them as “chores” or “homework”
- Contracts are constructed to get players to come back to the game every day, like a daily login system. Many players aren’t big fans of this and it abuses the FOMO (fear of missing out) factor. It could be more excusable if seasons were more fun.
- I saw several people saying they dislike this since you NEED to play most of the days of the season to get the prizes, and it’s just not possible for many due to work/school. I remember a couple years ago I could only play on weekends, if seasons were around back then, I would be in big trouble and probably wouldn't be able to do any of them.
- Personally I do really wish they bought back the old system of getting levels as it allowed you to complete them at your own time (and it did take me several weeks to finish them). I understand this won’t happen since the devs don't want people getting the prizes that quickly (plus hackers) but I just want to mention it and kind of explain why so many people like the old system.
- Extra question: what is more valuable: hours a player spends in-game, or daily logins? Something I’ve always wondered.
- Many players commented that they thought contracts would be good as side missions, not as the sole way to earn XP. There could be a variety of ways to level up. I’ve suggested some possible changes that could still work under a daily XP limit
- Let players earn XP from robberies every time. There could be a daily cap, and they might only be able to get a little bit (like 5 XP from every robbery), but it would make things more fun for people.
- One idea: add XP to robbery bonus rolls. It could be as rare as the 3k bonus or the rocket fuel. Since you would need to rob it multiple times to get the XP bonus, it could give a higher amount of XP than contracts usually do. It would be limited 1 per robbery per contract cycle (to deal with haxxors). This way, the old system is somewhat bought back with people being able to earn XP from robberies, and it could increase playtime from a lot of people.
- The idea behind Season 6 contracts was a good one. In this season, the season only had robbery contracts or arresting contracts. However, it was flawed in execution since the police contracts in particular were incredibly easy and were completed by arresting only 3 people. Maybe they could try this again, but increase the amount of people needing arrests to like 10 or 15, and add some contracts that are like “rob X amount of locations” or something like that.
- The best solution I saw: Weekly contracts. These could be something very general like “rob 60 robberies” or “arrest 100 criminals” or something like that. They could be done alongside daily contracts, this way people can choose to split up their season grinding as they choose. The devs could still require a certain amount of XP that can only be obtained from contracts to get these people to join, but maybe doing weekly contracts would reduce the amount of days they would need to log in while also increasing playtime
- Additional idea: what if these types of contracts were only available on weekends? This way, people who can only play during this time are able to grind, and they will keep coming back every week to ensure the game still has them returning. People could have more fun doing them since they're so general that they could have a variety of options on how to complete them, they'd keep coming back every weekend, and they wouldn't be forced to play almost every day.
- (if they removed daily XP limits) Make the season vehicles untradable until the season ends, like what happens with the purchasable limiteds. Maybe they could catch anyone who is autorobbing during this time and ensure no one unfairly owns the vehicles.
- I think a nice compromise would be to keep the contract system and ensure everyone who completes contracts like they do now still gets the prizes within 3-5 weeks. This way, people who can’t grind for hours at a time and prefer the daily login will still have a shot. However, with additional sources of XP, people could spend more time playing and have more fun earning XP, while not feeling forced to come back almost every day.
- There is no way to get on to the leaderboard without no-lifing contracts (doing them every 16 hours). You need to sacrifice sleep to get onto it. People like me who don't want to do this have no shot.
- Completely RNG based, there isn’t a way for these people to legitimately grind above each other.
- People who get on the leaderboard don’t get anything to compensate.
- Increase the cooldown to 24 hours, however, reset EVERYONE’S contracts at a certain time across all servers. This way, everyone has enough time to do contracts whenever they choose, and no one has to no-life.
- Asimo mentioned it’s too hard to get them to reset for everyone at midnight due to timezones and people having different midnights, plus people might not have enough time to do contracts if it all resets at the same time, but I still think it can work. Think of the countdowns to live events, the time they are counting down to is the same for everyone across the world. People didn’t have the live event at different times, it happened for everyone regardless. Just implement a similar mechanic. Likewise, if it is per 24 hours, people all over the world can do contracts pretty much whenever they want.
- With the suggestions in the Contracts section, there are a variety of ways to earn XP, and many players won’t complete them all. Some people might just do contracts and avoid the robberies or weekly contracts, while others will do the opposite. Leaderboards can reward those who spend the most time doing seasons and complete every possible method for earning XP
- Give the people on the leaderboard a really special skin or other rare item. Maybe increase the leaderboard size to like 50, or keep it the way it is. Either way, it would be a really cool collectible and an extra incentive to get people playing every single day. You could keep this item the same across seasons (like nukes) or you could change it up every time to keep them incredibly rare.
- Way too accessible and easy for people to get, being in the top 2% of the season takes little effort since very few of the people who play JB do seasons anyways. I’m already within the top 8% midway through level 2. The reason for this is because the percentage counts EVERYONE who is playing, even the large amount of noobs or people who don’t care about seasons.
- Start factoring people into the percentages from level 2 onwards. This way, the percentage counts people actively playing the season and not the vast majority of players who don’t do them
- Stop rewarding furniture, very few people use apartments/houses right now. Maybe reward them after they get a revamp or something. I think it would be cool to get extra textures instead, there’s usually a lot of great ones that get snubbed.
- Some other reward ideas: dog variants, jetpack skins, maybe new guns themselves.
Anyways, that's about it, make sure to comment your feedback! Apologies if stuff wasn't worded in the best way, I'll clarify if you are confused about anything.
submitted by NoobFreakT
to robloxjailbreak [link] [comments]
2023.01.20 18:47 THE1PROGAMER_ ok but
2023.01.13 01:45 Larryisyodad Opinions on Asimo's response to @JailBrokenn's thread about the current state of Jailbreak?
2022.12.17 02:11 EpicJd06 Boss fight gives 16k and even more for VIP owners
2022.12.16 07:50 ThePainfullyBad A new badge is being added!
2022.12.09 23:01 Barix14 Guys im have brithday in same day and month like asimo im confused(gru=dec)
2022.12.08 01:40 treesssick_ ⚠️⚠️⚠️YOOO IT ISN'T ANDREW TATE I think hes near the airport look next to moon!
2022.11.23 14:12 Trappytheamogus Wait what is this real or just fake? asimo please tell us
2022.11.18 11:52 sauce2011 It's time
2022.11.04 01:14 Moumin101 SWAT and BOSS pass are gaining new features in tonight's update
2022.11.01 20:26 AK-159 Aerial Vehicles are coming to Trading Hub!
2022.10.09 16:47 niyahaz Yay Asimo responded to me about the icons being too small! Maybe a slider in the future?
2022.10.09 04:08 TechyPerson-512 Finally!
2022.09.18 04:26 MrFruitt Fine, I’ll do one more Jailbreak Season. This looks interesting! I’ve gotta finish Season 11 though, I’m at the end of level 8 close to lvl 9. Will I make it with season pass?
2022.09.17 18:43 ImA12YearOldOnReddit ASIMO HAS HEARD OUR CALL
2022.09.04 08:00 Classic_Tunc PEOPLE WHO DOWNVOTED ME IN DISCUSSIONS, VICTORY IS OURS
2022.07.06 18:49 45ed67 Hyperchromes
This is a post mainly to act as a quick guide on hyperchromes to help others. It also has some math in it to better understand the chances of these new colors.
What Are They?
So first up, what are they? Hyperchromes are a new type of colors released exclusively to 8 robberies. These robberies are the Bank, Jewlery Store, both trains, Museum, Power Plant, Cargo Plane, and Casino. They can be also leveled up to lvl 5, increasing their "shine" effect. If you have all 8 colors maxed out (all lvl 5), you get the Hypershift. This alternates between the hyperchromes. You lose this effect if you trade one away.
How Can I Get Them?
In order to get a Hyperchrome, you need to finish one of the robberies mentioned before. Afterwards, a spinner appears when finishing the robbery. The spinner can award you nothing, 1k cash, 3k cash, rocket fuel, or the hyperchrome for that robbery. There is a less than 1% chance of getting it.
I Have Been Playing For # Hours And I Haven't Gotten One
We know that Hyperchromes are less than 1% to get but that doesn't mean you'll be guaranteed to get one (not exactly anways).
Basically, if Hyperchromes have a less than 1% of being obtained, we can guess/estimate the probabilities being 1/200, 1/300, etc. The numerator (top number) represents the number of Hyperchromes obtained and the denominator (bottom number) represents the number of robberies done. So if the probability was 1/300, this means for every 300 robberies done, you should anticipate
at least one Hyperchrome. Note that you shouldn't expect a hyperchrome but anticipate as it's still rng and could take you more or less robberies.
This probability only takes account total robberies out of the 8 and not for a specific robbery/hyperchrome *(this will be explained more specifically later on).
This means you can be playing for 1, 2, 3, or even 5 hours and not get a single hyperchrome because it's still rng but also because you didn't meet the minimum requirements of the theoretical probability in order to get it.
However, there is a method that can/could guarantee you a hyperchrome, which leads me to my next topic.
So, How Do I Get One Fast?
Asimo stated that the spinnerolls have a pity system https://twitter.com/asimo3089/status/1544381228920360961?s=20&t=W6QL7hX6tB4uu9eW50cT0w
This means focusing on a single or two robberies will be quicker than spreading out. The reason is if we simply focus on only one or two robberies, we can quickly trigger the pity system into giving us a hyperchrome. There is one issue with this though and it's that we don't know much about other than it's there.
Without much information on the pity system, it's pretty much a bigger gamble than just robbing the other stores/locations *(this boosts your chances which will be explained next). We don't know how many tries it takes for the pity system to be triggered, whether it affects all the eligible robberies or it's separate (edit: https://www.reddit.com/robloxjailbreak/comments/vsujkq/hyperchromes/if3r5ax?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3
), or if it goes away after leaving the server.
The other method is simply robbing everything quickly. You have a higher chance of getting a hyperchrome if you rob everything instead of just staying on a singular (excluding the pity system). You can also use an alt account to increase your chances (specifically you, not the accounts).
This section is mainly to cover the math aspect of any other section. I Have Been Playing For # Hours And I Haven't Gotten One:
Each hyperchrome has a less than 1% chance of being obtained, that is comfirmed. For the sake of simplicity, let's say it's 1/200. So every robbery has a 1/200 chance of giving you a hyperchrome. Looking at it from a singular robbery, this means for every hyperchrome you get, you would have needed to rob 200 times that store specifically.
This is still the same probability if you where looking for any hyperchrome. Even though it's 8 robberies you're doing, it's still 1/200 each to get one. This is why both are the same, only difference is you're doing 8 tries with one. However, with the 8 combined, you can skew the probability to your favor. This leads me to my next explanation. So, How Do I Get One Fast?
There is a reason why you actually have a higher chance of getting a hyperchrome if you rob all 8 robberies instead of 1 (excluding pity system) is because of the "at least one" event. Basically, this is a way to calculate of at least one event occurring from a series (if the events are independent). So, for simplicity sake again, I'll use 1/200 as the probability for a hyperchrome. This is 0.5% as a percentage. Since there are 8 robberies, this means 1/200 for each.
Here is a visual: 1/200 1/200 1/200 1/200 1/200 1/200 1/200 1/200
We want at least one robbery to give us a hyperchrome so our probability would be something like this
Visual: 1/200 199/200 199/200 199/200 199/200 199/200 199/200 199/200
In order to figure out the probability of at least one robbery giving us a hyperchrome, we need to first figure out the probability of none of the robberies giving us a hyperchrome and multiplying them. Since we know the probability of not getting a hyperchrome from the previous visual, we can just multiple them.
Visual: 199/200 × 199/200 × 199/200 × 199/200 × 199/200 × 199/200 × 199/200 × 199/200 (or [199/200]8
) = 0.9606930436 (or 0.96 simplifed).
Afterwards, we simply subtract 1 from the answer to get 0.04. To compare, 1/200 is 0.005 or 0.5% and 0.04 is 4%. That's a huge jump which is why this is faster if the pity system isn't lagging behind. Of course, this is using 1/200 which could or could not be the actual probability.
That's all. If there is something wrong with my math, feel free to correct me. Ask any questions and I'll try to answer. Good luck to everyone grinding.
submitted by 45ed67
to robloxjailbreak [link] [comments]