Babyx reddit tube
The YouTube SubReddit
2016.12.09 23:46 iCoReLi The YouTube SubReddit
Welcome to the YouTube Subreddit or RedditYouTube. Here will be daily YouTube news, follow ups, talks, concerns/questions etc. I expect this: There is to be no Self Promotions e.g., Subscribe to "my channel" etc. Enjoy the Reddit YouTube experience!
2020.07.19 16:58 YoEvanTube EvanTubeReddit
The subreddit for all things in the EvanTube community.
2021.08.17 02:12 SirRedstone RecTubeReddit
We are a community for our website, RecTube! (https://rectube.adalo.com/home). Here, you will get updates from some of our content creators, get updates on our community, and above all having fun.
2023.03.31 17:33 Zarguthian Why is there no x button to get rid of ads in YouTube like in other browsers?
2023.03.31 17:25 Yo_Zeitgeist Join my Reddit NYC Growers, I want it to be a place City growers can come and showoff all they grow and help and or learn about growing their medicine, food or herbs at home. This Reddit will be for all things about me, my health my life etc & I'd love to hear from you the community I hope to build.
Thanks for stopping by and please know this Reddit will be dry until I start generating content for it here and YouTube and or people inquire about me and I answer without it needing to interrupt the goal of NYC_Growers.
submitted by Yo_Zeitgeist
to Yo_Zeitgeist [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 17:21 thelastcorndog The Run for the Roses
Spewing into the infield the pastel polos and hat-brims bob, jostling tumblers of mint and bourbon.
The gentry are drying raisins in the rafters, building temples to red demons—the pagans' laughter is laced with asbestos. They adjust sweat-darkened collars in the bathroom mirror, look with disgust at wrinkled wives, leer at the cool fruit jumping
in tube tops, guts aproning their belts. Tee time tomorrow at 12 sharp
they think, desperate for their castrate lawns and whiskey malts poured two fingers strong.
And when the horses burst across the dirt track they'll go rabid watching the muscles' knit and pulse, the riding crop flail the flesh like it's theirs. A cloak of red roses but the nose of sauvignon is ripe horse droppings. They'll watch the losers weep to the bookies like Aquinas looks at the souls of the damned.
Blocks away the homeless gather under the viaducts of the Watterson like lepers, or stoop in a clump of shadows by a vacant lot, their camps scoured clean by the locusts of industry. Your eye can hardly pick them out amid the pinks and blues. The green jewel in the julep is gently stirred by the thunder of hooves. uno dos
submitted by thelastcorndog
to OCPoetry [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 17:17 EvilFox22 My first ended project)
Hello everyone, my name is Lubava. this is my first post on reddit. And this is my first finished painting. I have never embroidered small works. Only large multicolored works. I have an embroidery channel on Youtube. I am from Russia, but because I am against the war, I can no longer live in Russia. My husband and I live in Montenegro. Now I embroider 18 large multicolored works. I plan to open a YouTube channel in English in April and show all my works. I will be very glad to communicate!
submitted by EvilFox22
to u/EvilFox22 [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 17:03 hololive 🎉 hololive's April 2023 Megathread 🎉
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'! We have opened a permanent English language audition page for hololive production!🎉
Please note: All posts with the Fan Content (Non OP) flair MUST directly link to the image (Tweet [not directly linking the image], pixiv link, etc.). No rehosting on imgur or reddit. You will no longer be able to post the source in the comments. Such posts will (eventually) be removed. In addition, all Meme posts that consist of a single sourceable image must also directly link to the image that the creator made. This includes "Daily Post"s. Meme posts and some Daily posts with edited text or template forms must source all images used as a top-level comment.
This is absolutely NOT consent to overload the subreddit with modified posts and abuse this system. Those found to be abusing the system may have posting access temporarily removed for breaking Rules 3 (About Memes) and 4 (No content stealing). Additionally, you may be flagged for spam too.
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'!
Apologies for what will likely become information overload every Megathread, but it does help to see just how the months progress.
- TEMPUS Flairs.
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'!
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'!
Apr 2: Shiranui Flare (Stream)
Apr 4: Mori Calliope (Stream)
Apr 15: Rikka (Stream)
Apr 18: Kishido Temma (Stream)
Apr 22: Amane Kanata (Stream)
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'!
Apr 6: Nekomata Okayu (Stream)
Apr 10: Ayunda Risu (Stream)
Apr 11: Moona Hoshinova (Stream)
Apr 12: Airani Iofifteen (Stream)
Apr 13: Inugami Korone (Stream)
Apr 30: Kageyama Shien (Stream)
Special Streams (all times are in JST)
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'!
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'! ORIGINALS ()
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'!
NONE! HAR HAR APRIL FOOLS'! hololive no graffiti
hololive IDOL Radio
WIP Legend of Polka
Watame Did Borderline Nothing Wrong
Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3DcpEy3xd8&list=PLZ34fLWik_iASrR26p_41rirqp8GkPAr_ Others
If you see content outside of Reddit that goes against the company's policies
, please use our contact form
(scroll a little bit down for English) before DMing either hololive
. Under no circumstances should you DM the talents for any reason. Please note that due to the volume of messages we receive, we may not be able to respond to yours, but we DO read them!
We will try to keep this subreddit in tip-top shape and your help would be amazing!
Be sure to follow us on the following accounts for more updates! hololive YouTube channel hololive Twitter account HOLOSTARS YouTube channel HOLOSTARS Twitter account hololive production English Twitter account
hololive English YouTube channel hololive English Twitter account
(focusing SOLELY on hololive English)
hololive Indonesia YouTube channel hololive Indonesia Twitter account
hololive Alternative (Twitter
Holoearth (EN Twitter
) (JP Twitter
) (Download the Beta!
) (Manga EN
) (Manga ID
COVER Corp Twitter account
From T-chan, N-senpai, and everyone at hololive production.
Last updated: 12:00 am, April 1 JST.
March 2023 Thread February 2023 Thread January 2023 Thread December 2022 Thread November 2022 Thread October 2022 Thread September 2022 Thread August 2022 Thread July 2022 Thread June 2022 Thread May 2022 Thread April 2022 Thread
(needs update, T-chan!)
submitted by hololive
to Hololive [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 17:03 nocturnavi VCT 2023 — EMEA League / Week 1 Day 5 / Live Discussion Thread
VCT EMEA is one of three international leagues where teams play to qualify for Masters and Champions. The EMEA region covers Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa. Coverage: Liquipedia VLR.gg THESPIKE rib.gg Official Information: Website VCT 2023 VCT EMEA General Resources: VCT Ruleset Global Contract Database subreddit guide to VALORANT Esports EMEA League:
- Patch: 6.05 - 6.06
- Map Pool: Lotus Haven Pearl Fracture Ascent Icebox Split
- Dates: March 27 – May 28, 2023
- Location: Messe Berlin Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany — Offline (LAN)
|Match ||CEST (local time) ||EST ||BST ||TRT ||JST/KST |
|FNATIC vs BBL Esports ||6:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||1:00 AM |
|Team Heretics vs Karmine Corp ||9:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||10:00 PM ||4:00 AM |
Check out the official website
for more streams
Broadcast Talent See Liquipedia for talent from non-English streams
- Regular Season (Mar 27 - May 19)
- Single Round Robin
- All matches are Bo3
- Top 6 teams advance
- Playoffs (May 23 - May 28)
- Double Elimination Bracket
- Lower Final and Grand Final are Bo5
- Top 4 qualify to Masters: Tokyo
submitted by nocturnavi
to ValorantCompetitive [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 17:00 Doctor_Beardz Redboid April Spring Season 2023!
To all Redboidians,
We are excited to announce the start of a new season on Redboid, due to the success of the last season, we are making changes and additions based on your feedback and suggestions. We hope you will enjoy the improved experience on our server!
Here are some of the main changes you can expect:
- We have reduced the number of sprinters
- We lowered the overall food spawn further
- We have removed the Eerie Country map
- Due to it being removed, we have added a lot of new map mods to spice up the south part of the map, where you can explore the new locations
- We have made the Wilbore, KY map a second PvE zone, this might promote rivalries between the two safezones and encourage more combat.
- We have introduced some quality of life mods, such as the Fancy & Brutal Handwork for more satisfying melee combat and general QOL animation touches, the Ammo Maker mod to let you craft your own bullets, a Spiffo Trading cards mod for the collectors among you, and many more. You can see the full list of mods below.
We appreciate your support and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you on Redboid! FULL NEW MOD LIST:
Mods: Ammo Maker Brutal Handwork Craftable Dairy Foods Fancy Handwork Fix Inventory Tooltip lag Load All Magazines MentalTraps MoreBrews! Perform Music Remote Lights Controller Roleplay Descriptors Spiffo's Trading Cards Stop, Drop 'n Roll
Maps: Ashenwood Ekron Grapeseed Greenleaf Lake Ivy Township Pitstop St. Bernard's Hill Wilbore, KY SERVER INFORMATION: Server Name:
Redboid is a Public PVP/PVE Server, meaning there is no whitelist or server password, anyone is free to join.
Please ensure you create a username & password for each of your characters, clicking save on the server joins menu will save Redboid to your favorites, allowing for easier rejoining each time. REDBOID TRAILER & OTHER LINKS!:
Check out our cool server trailer that shows you what Redboid is all about. Trailer:
submitted by Doctor_Beardz
to Redboid [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 16:56 lukemayt Resident evil 8 dodi repack download
2023.03.31 16:47 StepwiseUndrape574 Latest GTA 6 Leak Tips A Return To Vice City
Is a trip to Vice City in your near future? There have been many Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) leaks over the last few years, but the most recent suggests that players will return to a classic GTA location. Rumor has it that Grand Theft Auto VI may take place in Vice City.
This particular rumor started through the usual sources -- Twitter and Reddit. Twitter user Vector Hold, also known as Peter Brian Rice, claimed that Rockstar Games’ music rights representatives have been contacting Synthwave artists. Rice is a synthwave artist himself and has reportedly heard this information from fellow musicians. Rockstar Games hopes that the artists will contribute music for a radio station in the upcoming game. The tweet was posted earlier this week, but Rice has since deleted it.
There was also a reddit post that was created several months ago by user “markothemexicam.” The user claimed that their information was from their roommate. The roommate supposedly formerly worked for Rockstar North. They contended that GTA 6 will be set during an “unspecified” time in Vice City. This post has also been deleted, but has been saved elsewhere on the internet.
It would be tempting to discredit this reddit post as these kinds of claims are a dime a dozen on the Internet. However, another GTA leaker also recently suggested that GTA 6 would be set in a location familiar to players. Both markothemexicam and the GTA leaker have a fairly decent track record with regards to GTA predictions.
Other information on the internet suggests that the storyline of GTA 6 will be focused on drug smuggling. Players will reportedly travel between Vice City and Central or South America. This theory was originally suggested by YouTube channel “The Know” and has since gained quite a bit of popularity.
grand theft auto vice city 2
It is important to keep in mind that all of this information is simply speculation. There have been plenty of fake GTA 6 rumors in the past. For example, a Twitch channel called "GTAVI" appeared this past spring. The channel promised it would provide information about the game during a livestream on April 1st. However, this channel turned out to be an elaborate April Fools’ prank.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was released in 2002 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC. It was the best-selling game of 2002 and received a number of awards. 17.5 million copies of the game have been sold and it has now been ported to several other platforms. It is easy to see why so many players would be thrilled to return to Vice City. Unfortunately, we will know nothing for certain until Rockstar Games decides to make a formal announcement.
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 16:43 AdUpstairs9143 Journey to the P!
Hey y’all! I’m a US MD student at a mid-tier school, and I definitely was cruising on here a bunch during dedicated, so I wanted to pay it forward and give back some tips now that I got the pass!
So, I had about 6 weeks of dedicated, and I started studying during my last preclinical block about 1 week before that. So, 7 weeks total of studying!
ALRIGHT here’s my full study run-down: SYSTEMS:
- First 5 weeks - reviewing content, had A LOT to re-learn. Spent 2-3 days on each system.
- Day 1: Watch the Pathoma for that system and read through the Pathology section of FA for the system. Quiz myself at the end of the day by going through the Pathoma tagged anki cards for that system in the Anking deck. I would do these anki cards for the next 3-4 days every morning.
- Day 2-3: Finish Pathoma vids if I couldn’t get through them all in Day 1. Mainly reviewed physiology/anatomy by reading through the FA section. If I was really confused on a concept I would watch a B&B video on it.
- Surprise Round 2 —> I was reaching a UWorld plateau in the low-mid 60’s about 2 weeks out, so I watched all of Pathoma again at this time over 4-5 days, and that quick content review REALLY helped reinforce material and got me over that plateau to the 70’s. Felt like this was key for me.
- Recognized about 2 weeks out that I was pretty weak in pharm. I was panicking because I recognized I needed a fast way to learn pharm, and I didn’t have time to do the whole Pharm section of Anking or watch Sketchy Pharm, for example.
- I used the deck at this link: https://www.reddit.com/step1/comments/5mygxn/all_new_anki_pharm_deck_based_off_fa_2017/
- It’s a shorter pharm deck (1240 cards total) with basically all the Pharm in FA, so I would do 1-2 subsections of the deck per day and then just read through 1 FA pharm section at the back of a chapter at some point during the day as well. This was the ONLY thing I did for pharm and it was enough.
- For antibiotics/TB drugs/HIV drugs specifically (which were pretty HY on my actual step exam), I needed a fast way to learn and there were too many sketchy pharm videos at this point, so I used Picmonic for quick easy memorization. If you’re short on time, I definitely recommend this source. I also supplemented with a Dirty Medicine Pharm video or FA if I was confused on a drug class.
- Disclaimer - I had a pretty solid foundation in biochem, so if you feel very weak in this, perhaps adding a more comprehensive source like B&B beforehand would be a good way to go.
- Dirty Medicine Biochem: About 30 of them on YouTube. My first run-through of biochem, I would watch 2-3 a day while reviewing systems. I remember being a little overwhelmed by how much biochem there was and unsure what I actually needed to know — this is perfect for that, definitely HY and tells you what to actually learn.
- Pixorize: for all the related diseases and for those stubborn pathways I couldn’t remember. I cannot emphasize this enough - after watching these, I never got a biochem disease (glycogen storage, lysosomal storage, etc) question or heme synthesis/disease question wrong again. This resource is GOLD.
- Anki: I did cards EVERY DAY under the Anking pixorize tag (I inserted my own labeled pixorize screenshots to the cards). Mainly just for diseases and stuff, the pathways I just drew out occasionally I didn’t do anki for them.
- Got through all the Uworld Biostat questions, but I also watched Randy Neil statistics videos on YouTube about 5 days before my exam, and they were super helpful!
- Sketchy all the way, I finished a single pass of these in my first 3 weeks of dedicated and just continued the Anki for a couple more weeks, until I felt like I knew the material well and then I honestly stopped doing the Anki about 1-2 weeks before the test to save time and focus on my weaker areas.
- Anki: Biochem diseases, sketchy, and pharm ONLY!!! Exception - during content review I was doing anki everyday of a system or two, just to review and keep it in my head, but eventually I was running out of time during the day to do that so I stopped doing the cards about a week after I reviewed the system’s content. My takeaway is that I felt anki was so helpful for the very rote memorization topics, but if you aren’t using it and all your friends are — don’t sweat it too much, just do your thing you’ll be fine.
- **If you are not a huge anki fast person but want to use anki, one of my close friends used Soze’s Deck (like 3000 cards) and said it was very HY and helpful for content reinforcement/review!
- UWorld: Didn’t start until dedicated, and I didn’t use it for content review, I used it to quiz/test myself and to practice/learn test-taking skills and strategies. At the beginning I was getting about 30%-50% on 40Q blocks and I was discouraged, but as I got further through content and more into dedicated, I saw that increase and I ended with 70%-85% on every block. (In the last two weeks, I would also do 1 or 2 targeted blocks in just a subject I felt like I was weak in and wanted more practice) Overall: did 2-3 blocks per day, finished 72% total, with 61% correct.
- For the last 2 weeks, I read a Mehlmann PDF or 2 every night before I slept. I honestly think they were critical in synthesizing my knowledge and learning how to frame all these random factoids I knew into actual clinical buzzwords for the exam. Definitely recommend, I read almost all of them.
The 3 Days Leading Up to the Exam:
- School Baseline: 50% (Jan 2)
- Form 26: 63% (Feb 7)
- Form 30: 70% (Feb 15)
- UWSA1: 243 / 73% (Feb 20)
- Form 29: 76% (Feb 25)
- Free 120: 70% (3 days out) - took this at prometric, really helped sooth my test anxiety to do a run-through, highly recommend doing this
- Test Date: March 6
- I had planned to take NBME 31 and UWSA2, but I got super sick the few days leading up to my actual test (talk about stress-inducing lol) and wasn’t able to. I wish I could’ve taken one of them though.
- Instead, I did FA Rapid Review 2020 Anki cards, did as much as I could of the Amboss 200 concepts without having to pay lol, and read through Mehlmann Risk Factors (I actually had a lot of these on my actual test) and did some of his HY Arrows.
- So I had never had an issue with timing ever before, but during the exam I felt very pressured for time and like I had to rush through. Question stems were LONG ASF, which probably played a part in this. A lot of my friends said they would just read the first and last few sentences, but I personally felt like if I didn’t at least lightly read through the whole thing I wouldn’t be able to answer the question? So don’t feel bad if you feel this way too, many do
- First block I flagged like half the block and realized that stressed me out, so after that I only flagged a question if I wanted to come back and take a second look, I stopped “flagging” questions when I usually would have — definitely helped calm me down (I am an anxious test-taker)
- SOO MANY ~appropriate physician response~ questions, and I wish I had like spent a day going through those ones on Uworld one more time just for practice
- A ton of “biggest risk factor” questions too, more than I expected.
- The stuff you know, you already knew. The questions you don’t know, you wouldn’t have known that info no matter how much longer you studied. My dean said this to me and I didn’t believe her until I actually took it and it was true.
- Breaks (bc I know I looked to reddit for this) — I did 2 blocks, 10 min break, 2 blocks, 30 min break, 1 block, 10 min break, 1 block, 10 min break, last block
Your mental health is SO important during dedicated, this is an incredibly high-pressure, high-intensity time, so make sure you take care of yourself. And second, you studied your A$$ off for this!! I know it’s hard, but trust yourself, you know all the things now. My exam mantra is always - JUST SHOW THEM WHAT YOU KNOW.
Wow that was long haha, but feel free to message me about anything, I’m here for you all and I believe in you :)!
submitted by AdUpstairs9143
to step1 [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 16:31 art3m1s2005 Monero Noob Here: How do you recommend I receive Monero donations?
Hey Reddit, I was wondering what the vest way to receive Monero is. I was considering starting a YouTube channel and any recommendations would be awesome. Thanks!
submitted by art3m1s2005
to moneromarket [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 16:13 animatedaudio Hidden Sanctuary Where SMP begins [semi-vanilla]
The Hidden Sanctuary Open Beta launched on 16/02/2023. Hidden Sanctuary is 100% free to play. A true passion project. All of our donations go straight to the wellbeing of the server! We respect the terms of service of EULA. Hidden Sanctuary is a FRESH 1.19.3 SMP Server.
We have claims (lands), nations, pvp, pve (bossing), extended vanilla progression with a custom nether and end, a pet system, a kudo system, boat racing, minigolf, even a world to explore after the end (no spoilers)
This is just the beginning though, there is so, so... so much more!
To sum up the vision of Hidden Sanctuary, we are looking to expand, improve and add content to the vanilla base game we all love so passionately! Currently we have a team of 5 fivehead developers (With the MC-STAFF role on Discord)
that are all ready to develop, now that we have set up our Trello board
. I technically started this serverproject 4.5 years ago
, starting out as a custom content SkyBlock server. Over the years I have had several (somewhat succesful) itterations of Hidden Sanctuary, it is very unfortunate that I could never find the time or position in life to fully persue my dream of creating a one of a kind MC server
. However now that I am in a position where I can do exactly that I am taking on the opportunity with both hands and feet!
As for promotion and to start building a following and name, I am trying to grow myself on several platforms. You can expect me to make a ton of content about Hidden Sanctuary together with you guys
as I stream live on Twitch every single day
;) You can also find me (Knetterkoekje)
We would love to invite
you to get involved with us right now, on Discord
. Our Discord is a community server that covers all sorts of topics gaming, but mainly Minecraft
. We love to brainstorm
and discuss ideas
for the server! Even if you dont plan on playing Hidden Sanctuary, or I have yet to grab your interest, please have a look regardless.
We own pretty much every useful premium Java MC plugin.
On board are several experienced Custom Mob/Map/Worldgen config developers
and designers on board. We will be slowly adding more and more content through various plugins. On top of that we utilize scripting logic, using a Minecraft scripting language called Skript
with an additional library called SkriptBee.
We have a great network,
as such we are able to contact any of the developers of said important Java plugins to request features for our server in case we cannot achieve our goals using Skript or already exisitng features. Or in case of an emergency of course^^
If you have any questions regarding Hidden Sanctuary, me or well anything :D, feel free to DM
Knetterkoekje here on PMC, or (preferably) on Discord u/Knetterkoekje
**#6600 -** However if the server sounds intruiging it is a better idea to actually have a first hand experience! <3 Hidden Sanctuary is hosted in Germany on a private dedicated machine (specs on Discord)I would like to reiterate that we are in the Open Beta stage at the moment and are still finalizing some of our systems.The ETA for the full release is Q2 2023. Get involved with Hidden Sanctuary today @ IP: 18.104.22.168:25565 Discord: https://discord.gg/ms3w9rFA6k Trailer of the Nether: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe_JWbC1GQc Timelapse of our first PvP arena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27SjLYcqbG8
submitted by animatedaudio
to mcservers [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 16:01 BiigPickleGuy [WTS] PAYDAY PRICE DROP - M4A1 Criterion 13.9" RIS II Upper
CLICK HERE TO MESSAGE ME PICTURES
This will ship today if bought before Noon CT.
Custom 13.9" M4A1 Upper - $875
- Criterion 13.9" Barrel (Pinned / Welded) w/ Dead Air Keymo Flash Hider to bring to 16"
- BCM Upper Receiver Black
- Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS II Rail FDE
- BCM .625 Low Pro Gas Block
- Melonite Mid Length Tube
- Ferro Sling QD Included
- BCM Picatinny KAG Included
- Approximately 300 rounds down the pipe. Half Suppressed. All components bought new.
- Pin/weld done by the guy who does them for free on here. Excellent job, can hardly even see it on the muzzle device. Barrel is concentric with 3 different Keymo Suppressors when tested with a rod and fired flawlessly obviously.
submitted by BiigPickleGuy
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 16:01 Aware_Dig_1594 I know this has been asked a trillion times but please help
It's about emblems for the love of god could someone just be straight with me Is there anyone to download emblems from other people on the media? No? Okay is there anyway I can download an image and use it as an emblem I am on console and google YouTube reddit aren't helping me
submitted by Aware_Dig_1594
to blackops3 [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 16:00 SomeCruzDude Weekly Free Talk Friday/Other Leagues Thread - Talk about other women's soccer leagues or...anything!
Welcome to Free Talk thread! Talk about...anything!
These threads will go up at 10am ET every Friday and be stickied throughout the week unless other posts take priority (AMAs, megathreads, announcements, etc.)
We'll list some other leagues that are in play right now (or in the near future) and the relevant communities you can check out If you want to trade, swap, or share your NWSL trading cards, use this thread.
Other women's soccer leagues broadcast in US Mexico - Liga MX Femenil - /LigaMX or /womenssoccer
England - FA Women's Super League, Championship, and more! - /FAWSL
France - Div. 1 Femenine - 1 Match a week broadcast on ESPN+ - /Ligue1
- Select matches broadcast on Paramount+ or CBS Sports in the US (some of these also on Atafootball), rest for free on the FA Player
Australia - A-League Women - Matches broadcast on YouTube - /Wleague & /Aleague
Here's a list of various women's leagues from around the world you may be able to watch
Other women's sports leagues to discuss
- /wnba - Broadcast on various channels/sites: ABC/ESPN channels, CBS Channels, and NBA TV.
- /phf & /womenshockey (various leagues)
submitted by SomeCruzDude
to NWSL [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 15:48 Remote-Asparagus-666 I have a little movie for you guys.
Dude this post is a f*u***ating mess. I have like a 2nd personality that re-reads it and slightly disagrees. Am I crazy? Let's keep that intrigue. TL;DR here's some footage of my gameplay initially made for private screening. First shooter and first montage experience, but somehow it's worth sharing. Feedback is welcome. https://youtu.be/mz8VevconEw
So here's the deal:
I ask you to put up with a person who can't express their thoughts concisely for a few minutes, and in return, I'll share a short story with you, which ultimately serves as an introduction to a pretty good video. Despite seemingly unnecessary details, this chain of events led me to my First Reddit Post.
Here's what happened to me today while playing Apex. I was experiencing freezes in the game and felt that it wasn't hardware or connection-related, but rather a Windows issue. So, I decided to reinstall it, after backing up my gameplay recordings, which I have a habit to make. Of course, I couldn't resist watching some old clips, got nostalgic, and stumbled upon a video I once uploaded to YouTube for friends.
It was a montage of my gameplay during the first few months of getting to know Apex, long ago. Before watching, I expected it to be terrible gameplay, truly unworthy of public display, but suddenly, I showed some respect for my past self and thought that you would enjoy it here and now.
Yes, I've seen everything Mande does, I know, guys. But that's not what the story is about. Don't be too hard on yourselves as I did. Mid-tier gameplay might be decent, gonna try to prove it today. According to statistics, most of us will never leave gold. As time goes by, you'll get better, your PK will show a number other-than-9, and then you'll rewatch an old video and realize that you weren't actually that bad, and actually had fun playing with your dudes. Trust me.
A few mentions, explanations and excuses:
There are plenty different funny toxic nicknames in video - all are me, except one clip - got lucky to capture a buddy's pogger, kind of tribute to the one who introduced me to Apex.
In my 1.5 years of playing, I reached Diamond a couple of times and quickly lost interest cuz stuck. Had no FPS experience before, and no esports in the furute.
At the time of the video, I didn't even dream about the 20-badge. Got it once since.
Lobbies: typical gold-plat/pubs, with a few predators here and there.
Since it was made for friends, the interface is in Russian, and memes from the CIS are used. Dont get lost, only numbers matter. Made with love tho.
For those who might evenually ask: no, I'm not Russian. I'm Ukrainian, and nobody interested in any politic discuss in apex subreddit.
My first shooter, first montage, first YT video, first reddit post.
I must be overconfident rn but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy guys.
Every feedback is welcome. If you like it, I could make you some "one year after" gameplay, got some unedited stuff. Not for some popularity BS, I'm just a guy who weirdly loves to share.
Post-video-Scriptum: Sorry for windows watermark. Recently set up new PC, and windows activation would double it's price.
submitted by Remote-Asparagus-666
to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 15:44 InspiratorAG112 Question from an Outsider: In your discipline/field, how correct versus pseudointellectual are users in online spaces dedicated to academic disciplines?
(Sorry in advance if this is an incorrect sub-Reddit.)
I have seen potential in the Internet, and obviously, there are educational/interactive services like Brilliant(premium), Desmos, ExploreLearning, GeoGebra, Khan Academy, and PhET. Wikipedia also cites multitudes of sources. Platforms like YouTube are home to educational channels too, like 3Blue1Brown, Amoeba Sisters, CrashCourse, NileRed, Mathologer, Numberphile, SmarterEveryDay, Veritasium, and Vsauce. There is a great forum for academia as well: Stack Exchange. I have some questions though (similar to those I have asked on AskAcademia, but I am looking for a greater sample of answers):
Examples of what I am talking about:
- What common sub-fields contain the most misinformation? (Maybe an example?)
- How 'protective' against misinformation are dedicated spaces of online platforms or the Internet, as listed below? (I can imagine it is virtually ineffective though if front-page exposure occurs.)
- Have you experienced additional issues, like elitism or discrimination against particular groups?
- Stack Exchange community pages, such as Math Stack Exchange.
- Sub-Reddits like AskHistorians, askscience, biology, chemistry, compsci, history, literature, math, and mathematics.
- YouTube comment sections under videos by the channels like I mentioned in the opening paragraph.
- Social media comment sections under posts by enthusiasts, experts, instructors, or PhDs. Maybe it depends on the platform? (One example is Tim Brzezinski.)
- Social media comment sections under posts organizations behind services like I mentioned in the opening paragraph.
- Social media comment sections under posts by EduTubers like I mentioned in the opening paragraph.
I know this sounds like an obvious impractical question, but I truly am sort of surprised by the educational potential of even social media like TikTok.
submitted by InspiratorAG112
to PhD [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 15:44 No-Independent9712 pyt reddit tube
submitted by No-Independent9712 to u/No-Independent9712 [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 15:42 Pretend-Oil-7151 I get 9 hour of sot , what about you?
2023.03.31 15:28 PlainsmanParkingLot D1 Baseball TV/Streaming for Friday March 31
| || |https://preview.redd.it/6qh6p9qft2ra1.jpg?width=2791&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f60dca2ebed5d4e377d06dcc472240e3b06dd57c submitted by PlainsmanParkingLot to collegebaseball [link] [comments]
|ET ||CT ||MT ||PT ||AWAY ||vs ||HOME ||TV / STREAM |
|11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||8:00 AM ||Albany ||at ||NJIT ||AEC TV |
|11:30 AM ||10:30 AM ||9:30 AM ||8:30 AM ||Bowling Green ||at ||Central Michigan ||CMU Stream ($) |
|11:30 AM ||10:30 AM ||9:30 AM ||8:30 AM ||Sacred Heart ||at ||Long Island ||NEC Front Row |
|12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||Georgia Tech ||at ||Boston College ||ACCNX |
|12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||Marist ||at ||Quinnipiac ||ESPN+ |
|12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||North Dakota State ||at ||South Dakota State ||Jackrabbits All-Access ($) |
|12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||UMBC ||at ||UCONN ||UConn+ |
|12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||9:00 AM ||CCSU ||at ||Wagner ||NEC Front Row |
|1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||Yale ||at ||Brown ||ESPN+ |
|1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||Princeton ||at ||Harvard ||ESPN+ |
|1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||Maryland ||at ||Iowa ||BIG TEN NETWORK |
|1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||Western Michigan ||at ||Miami OH ||Youtube / Chatterbox Sports |
|1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||Northwestern ||at ||Purdue ||B1G+ ($) |
|1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||10:00 AM ||Indiana State ||at ||UIC ||ESPN+ |
|2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||Wichita State ||at ||Cincinnati ||ESPN+ |
|2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||Stony Brook ||at ||Hofstra ||FloBaseball ($) |
|2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||Albany ||at ||NJIT ||AEC TV |
|2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||Saint Joseph's ||at ||Richmond ||ESPN+ |
|2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||Niagara ||at ||Rider ||ESPN+ |
|2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||11:00 AM ||UT Arlington ||at ||Seattle ||WAC International |
|2:30 PM ||1:30 PM ||12:30 PM ||11:30 AM ||UMass-Lowell ||at ||Maine ||AEC TV |
|2:30 PM ||1:30 PM ||12:30 PM ||11:30 AM ||Milwaukee ||at ||Oakland ||ESPN+ |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||UNLV ||at ||Air Force ||MTN WEST NET / AFA |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Ball State ||at ||Akron ||Zips Digital Network |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Bryant ||at ||Binghamton ||ESPN+ |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Iona ||at ||Canisius ||ESPN+ |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||George Washington ||at ||Dayton ||ESPN+ |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Delaware State ||at ||Fairleigh Dickinson ||NEC Front Row |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||McNeese ||at ||Houston Christian ||ESPN+ |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Lafayette ||at ||Lehigh ||ESPN+ |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Liberty ||at ||Lipscomb ||ESPN+ |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Fairfield ||at ||Mount St. Mary's ||Mount All Access |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||North Carolina ||at ||Notre Dame ||ACCNX |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Michigan State ||at ||Rutgers ||B1G+ ($) |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Manhattan ||at ||Saint Peter's ||Peacocks Digital Network |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||North Dakota State ||at ||South Dakota State ||Jackrabbits All-Access ($) |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Elon ||at ||Towson ||FloBaseball ($) |
|3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||12:00 PM ||Georgetown ||at ||Villanova ||FloBaseball ($) |
|3:30 PM ||2:30 PM ||1:30 PM ||12:30 PM ||Sacred Heart ||at ||Long Island ||NEC Front Row |
|3:30 PM ||2:30 PM ||1:30 PM ||12:30 PM ||CCSU ||at ||Wagner ||NEC Front Row |
|4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||College of Charleston ||at ||Delaware ||FloBaseball ($) |
|4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||Toledo ||at ||Kent State ||Kent State BoxCast |
|4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||Dallas Baptist ||at ||LA Tech ||CUSA TV ($) |
|4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||Northern Colorado ||at ||Omaha ||Mavs All Access |
|4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||Winthrop ||at ||SC Upstate ||ESPN+ |
|4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||1:00 PM ||Alcorn ||at ||Southern ||SU JSN ($) |
|5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||FIU ||at ||MTSU ||ESPN+ |
|5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||Marshall ||at ||UL Monroe ||ESPN+ |
|5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||2:00 PM ||Presbyterian ||at ||UNC Asheville ||ESPN+ |
|5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||3:30 PM ||2:30 PM ||Georgia ||at ||Vanderbilt ||SECN+ |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Charleston Southern ||at ||Campbell ||ESPN+ |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Wake Forest ||at ||Clemson ||ACCNX |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Pitt ||at ||Duke ||ACCNX |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||North Florida ||at ||EKU ||ESPN+ |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Radford ||at ||Gardner-Webb ||ESPN+ |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Coastal Carolina ||at ||Georgia State ||ESPN+ |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||UMass-Lowell ||at ||Maine ||AEC TV |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Western Carolina ||at ||Mercer ||ESPN3 |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Louisville ||at ||NC State ||ACCNX |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Eastern Michigan ||at ||Ohio ||Youtube / Bobcats |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Minnesota ||at ||Ohio State ||B1G+ ($) |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Indiana ||at ||Penn State ||B1G+ ($) |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Prairie View ||at ||Texas Southern ||Youtube / TSU |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Charlotte ||at ||UAB ||CUSA TV ($) |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||South Florida ||at ||UCF ||ESPN+ |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||North Carolina A&T ||at ||UNC Wilmington ||FloBaseball ($) |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Saint Bonaventure ||at ||VCU ||ESPN+ / MASN |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Saint John's ||at ||William & Mary ||FloBaseball ($) |
|6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||3:00 PM ||Portland ||at ||Saint Mary's ||WCC Network |
|6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||3:30 PM ||Jacksonville ||at ||FGCU ||ESPN+ |
|6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||3:30 PM ||Auburn ||at ||Florida ||SECN+ |
|6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||3:30 PM ||Rice ||at ||Florida Atlantic ||CUSA TV (free) |
|6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||3:30 PM ||Old Dominion ||at ||Georgia Southern ||ESPN+ |
|6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||3:30 PM ||Missouri ||at ||Kentucky ||SECN+ |
|6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||3:30 PM ||North Alabama ||at ||Stetson ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||TAMU-CC ||at ||Abilene Christian ||WAC International |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Florida A&M ||at ||Bethune-Cookman ||Youtube / CatEye Network |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Queens ||at ||Central Arkansas ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Michigan ||at ||Illinois ||B1G+ ($) |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Kennesaw State ||at ||Jax State ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Baylor ||at ||Kansas ||ESPN+ / BIG XII NOW |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||West Virginia ||at ||Kansas State ||ESPN+ / BIG XII NOW |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Nicholls ||at ||Lamar ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||App State ||at ||Louisiana ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Tennessee ||at ||LSU ||SEC Network |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Florida State ||at ||Miami ||ACCNX |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||South Carolina ||at ||Mississippi State ||SECN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Texas ||at ||Oklahoma State ||ESPN+ / BIG XII NOW |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Western Illinois ||at ||Oral Roberts ||ORUSN |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||The Citadel ||at ||Samford ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Incarnate Word ||at ||Southeastern ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Ole Miss ||at ||Texas A&M ||SECN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Arkansas State ||at ||Texas State ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Southern Miss ||at ||Troy ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Memphis ||at ||Tulane ||ESPN+ |
|7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||4:00 PM ||Western Kentucky ||at ||UTSA ||CUSA TV ($) |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||Alabama ||at ||Arkansas ||SECN+ |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||ECU ||at ||Houston ||ESPN+ |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||Northwestern State ||at ||New Orleans ||ESPN+ |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||Stanford ||at ||Oklahoma ||ESPN+ |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||New Mexico State ||at ||Sam Houston ||ESPN+ |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||Sacramento State ||at ||Stephen F Austin ||ESPN+ |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||TCU ||at ||Texas Tech ||ESPN+ / BIG XII NOW |
|7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||5:30 PM ||4:30 PM ||Tarleton ||at ||UTRGV ||ESPN+ / WAC International |
|8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||San Diego State ||at ||New Mexico ||MTN WEST NET / UNM |
|8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||Grand Canyon ||at ||Utah Valley ||ESPN+ |
|8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||5:00 PM ||Virginia ||at ||Virginia Tech ||ACC NETWORK |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||BYU ||at ||Gonzaga ||WCC Network |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||Oregon ||at ||Arizona ||PAC-12 Plus / AZ-3 |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||Utah Tech ||at ||Cal Baptist ||ESPN+ |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||UC Davis ||at ||CS Bakersfield ||ESPN+ |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||Hawai'i ||at ||CS Fullerton ||ESPN+ |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||UC Santa Barbara ||at ||Fresno State ||MTN WEST NET / CSUF |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||Cal Poly ||at ||Long Beach ||ESPN+ |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||Santa Clara ||at ||Loyola Marymount ||WCC Network |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||San Francisco ||at ||Pacific ||WCC Network |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||UC San Diego ||at ||UC Irvine ||ESPN+ |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||USC ||at ||Utah ||PAC-12 MOUNTAIN |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||Oregon State ||at ||Washington ||PAC-12 INSIDER |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||UCLA ||at ||Washington State ||PAC-12 NETWORKS |
|9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||6:00 PM ||Pepperdine ||at ||San Diego ||WCC Network |
|9:30 PM ||8:30 PM ||7:30 PM ||6:30 PM ||San Jose State ||at ||Nevada ||MTN WEST NET / UNR |
|10:00 PM ||9:00 PM ||8:00 PM ||7:00 PM ||Arizona State ||at ||California ||PAC-12 NETWORKS |
2023.03.31 15:20 global_cat_wizard A Boss and a Babe [Episode 5]
2023.03.31 15:15 riuryK Buying your vBAT for any other crypto
For the next few 4-5 days, I'll be offering vBAT users stuck without the possibility to withdraw the chance to exchange* your vBAT for any other cripto of your choice available at either Nexo or Binance, which is where I have accounts.
When I say exchange, I mean that I'll buy your vBAT for 75% of its current value, so to simplify things, let's say you're currently holding 100 vBAT that you're going to lose soon, so if you were to sell to me your vBAT today, I'd give you back...:
100 * $0.26 * 75% = $19.5 worth of the crypto of your choice, roughly
...I say roughly, because when you tip a creator Brave takes a 5% cut, and that's something nor you nor me cannot do anything about. It's their fee for the transaction. I'd also like to know why they do it, but it's them setting the rules. So in other words, if you want a much clearer picture following the example above your 100 vBAT minus a 5% Brave fee would be 95 vBAT, so I'd give back...
95 * $0.26 * 75% = $18.53 worth of the crypto of your choice.
Why am I doing this? Well, I believe it's a win-win situation. Of course, I get something out of it, a 25% of vBAT for the risks taken, but I think you also win a 75% of vBAT because what's the alternative? Let Brave take your 100% of your earned vBAT? Anyway, the decision is of course yours, but if you're interested we can be in touch at [[email protected]
). I accept vBAT tips in either Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter or Vimeo. I've already done this last month with 3 people without a single issue, and I intent to keep it smooth and transparent. Please DO NOT tip me before contacting me since I need to know the amount of vBAT we're talking about and the crypto you want, so please write me first, then we'll agree.
Any question you might have, I'll be glad to answer by email. Last BAT price update: 3:02 PM CET, March 31, 2023 as per https://www.coinbase.com/converte.
submitted by riuryK
to CryptoGasFees [link] [comments]