Cookie run kingdom cookies
2021.01.20 12:47 AppleOfDestruction CookieRunKingdoms
The subreddit about the one and only, Cookie run Kingdoms by Devsisters! Discord : https://discord.gg/8KDsKS7b4K
2014.03.09 17:30 geewhizard Cookie Run - The Sweetest Endless Runner!
How far can you run? - Welcome to the fan-run subreddit for the Cookie Run games made by Devsisters!
2019.12.29 01:03 GachaClub
Our community provides a safe space for ALL users of Gacha (Life, club, etc.) apps! Whether you’re an artist, YouTuber, or other, you are free to post as long as you follow our rules! Enjoy your stay, and have fun! (This is not an official Lunime subreddit) Icon by: u/IamMrukyaMaybe Banner by :Dragonbunnie
2023.03.31 18:40 BroadwayDancer AITA for not picking up stuff for my boyfriend and his roommate?
My bf is the most important person in my life. He makes me feel safe after years of being in relationships with physical, sexual and emotional abuse. But sometimes I feel like my only purpose is to do things for him and he would be upset at me if I didn’t do all those things. For example, I help grocery shop (sometimes go on my own sometimes go together) sometimes I help cover what he needs if he runs out of money (I’m unemployed up until recently) I pick out and make his meal prep for the few days a week he’s in office, etc. Last night while we were at a show for some friends we found out his roommate (a close friend of mine too)’s grandma got breast cancer. I felt horrible and I asked if I should pick up some cookies for him. My bf shrugged. He also asked if I could pick him up a vape from the shop near my house. The shop doesn’t open til 10 and I need to leave at 8:50 for hair school. So they weren’t open. And in all honesty, I forgot I mentioned getting the cookies last night. I came over to my bf’s and he asked about the vape and the cookies. I explained what happened and now he’s giving me the cold shoulder. Idk. With my history, I always have a hard time when someone’s mad at me. I’m trying not to make a big deal out of it and let him be upset. AITA??
submitted by BroadwayDancer
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:39 kamilmp4 Can I bring some edibles from Thailand?
Flying from Thailand to Tbilisi in a month and was wondering how bad is an idea of bringing some edible gummies/cookies in my hand luggage? And since we’re on that topic, how about the weed itself?
submitted by kamilmp4
to tbilisi [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:35 Fitschlord Hi there, I have a question about tracking affiliate links. ( Digistore24 )
I started creating social media accounts on niche topics 20 days ago. I own several social media accounts that generate approximately 200-250K views, 30K Likes, 6K Comments per month, but these accounts are on TikTok. The problem is that when a subscriber clicks on the link in the bio, it opens in the TikTok browser, where there is a landing page that should encourage them to sign up for the newsletter. Once they sign up, they receive a confirmation email and the follow-up link. However, since this link is no longer opened in the TikTok browser, but in an external browser, the tracking cookie is lost, and the referral is not recognized.
Does anyone have an idea or have already found a solution to be able to use affiliate links despite the TikTok browser?
submitted by Fitschlord
to Affiliatemarketing [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:34 retrowooper Trunkookie, the Cookie Elephant Fakemon!
2023.03.31 18:33 nyubun Nyu Cookie 🍪
2023.03.31 18:33 Adam-best Christmas Moose Printed Cane Birch 3D Rolling Pin
2023.03.31 18:31 ratbouquet finding a therapist for my type of trauma seems pretty impossible
tw child neglect, cults, isolation
as on the tin… i have yet to find a therapist who is competent enough with someone like me for therapy to actually be productive. like ive had ones that clearly meant well but i ended up paying a lot of money only to have to overexplain every tiny facet of myself to someone who still didn’t really get me. i don’t have the money to keep cycling through clueless therapists who have never worked with someone like me before
and i feel like i could really use one -_- i grew up an adult in a child’s body, now i’m a child in an adult’s body in many ways. like many of us on here i’m totally unequipped for for all the demands society places on adults..
i was raised borderline feral. my parents never enrolled me in school. the only reason i have any education is because i’m naturally inclined to be pretty book smart. most of my issues relate to being deprived of human contact through all my most critical developmental periods. i struggle with maladaptive daydreaming. i was pretty deprived of stimulation in general. i was alone during the times i should have been in school with other kids and my education came from me reading textbooks on my own. i just wasnt integrated into society & now i barely understand wtf is going on around me. i also was involved in an internet cult at one point im just all over the place lmao
i feel like what i’d need from a therapist is someone who already understands how crazy long term isolation makes you. like someone who can guide & ease the process of me trying to speedrun integrating myself into society when i feel like a weird animal who’s being forced to walk upright & get a job because otherwise i’m not allowed to eat. this unfortunately isnt most therapists’ area of expertise. i’m an edge case in a lot of ways & most professionals arent equipped to deal with it. very few therapists work with cult trauma and i don’t know of any that specifically address so-called homeschooling. i tried seeing an autism specialist for a while & ended up confusing them because the way my dissociative disorder + schizophrenia presents is so hyper specific to me & the outlandish bullshit i’ve been through. i’m not a cookie-cutter patient thats going to perfectly line up with whats in the DSM because very few people were put through my specific cocktail of misery.
note that i’m not like, trying to trauma dick-measure with anyone, i don’t think what i went through was worse than what others have gone through, i just literally do not know anyone else who was isolated to the degree that i was & then subsequently groomed into being a member of an internet cult. its a really really specific blend of trauma & i struggle to relate to other people at all. my current friends & boyfriends are all members of the cult who dis-identified with the doctrine & got out. its weird in here!
uh rant over. can anyone else relate to having trauma thats so Out There that most people have no basis for what you’re going through?
submitted by ratbouquet
to CPTSD [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:30 Chemia12 Cookie's Tushy On A Stool
2023.03.31 18:30 Quinpedpedalian Solo OakenSorc CP Allocation Advice
I've built up an Oakensorc 'cookie-cutter' Sergeants/Storm Master's toon following several of the online guides but I am seeing a bit of a skew when it comes to CP allocation.
Assuming the guy will have no team buffs from anyone and will need his CP the most during boss fights, which 4 of these slottables would help him eek out the most damage?
Deadly Aim/Master at Arms/Wrathful Strikes/ExploiteBackstabbeFighting Finesse/Force of Nature/Thaumaturge/Weapons Expert
Thanks in advance!
submitted by Quinpedpedalian
to ESObuilds [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:29 hi-its-carl [US] [SELLING] Brand New Manga Sets and Singles. Build your own bundle and save!
Everything is brand new, unread unless noted as pre-owned. Mostly have manga for sale, but there's also some light novels and manhwa. Thanks for looking!
Paypal G&S only. Media mail shipping or similar option. Packed with care.
Sets come with free shipping. For mini sets and singles, free shipping for 6+ books.
- Or buy 2 mini sets, get free shipping
If you live in Georgia
I have to charge sales tax, so please let me know. Photos & Timestamp (3/31/23)
Sets - free shipping
- Beastars 1-10 $80
- Classroom of the Elite (manga) 1-5 $50
- Dai Dark 1-5 $50
- Darling in the Franxx 1-8 $60
- Days on Fes 1-5 $49
- For the Kid I Saw In My Dreams 1-8 $90
- Gangsta: Cursed 1-5 $47
- Gintama 1-23 $175
- Gleipnir 1-12 $110
- Hell's Paradise Jigokuraku 1-6 $56
- Kaiju No. 8 1-5 $36
- Level 1 Demon Lord and One Room Hero 1-5 $47
- Little Battlers Experience (LBX) 1-6 $40
- My Hero Academia Box Set $110
- No Guns Life 1-5 $47
- Psycho-Pass Inspector Shinya Kogami 1-6 $52
- Rosario+Vampire Box Set $139
- Seraph of the End 1-6 (includes mini posters) $40
- Spy x Family 1-9 $65
- Ragna Crimson 1-8 $80
Mini Sets - Combine 2 for free shipping
- Assassin's Creed Dynasty 1-4 $44
- ATOM: The Beginning 1-2 $19
- Bakegyamon 1-4 $22
- Blue Lock 1-4 $36
- Box of Light 1-2 $20
- Cage of Eden 1-2 $16
- Colorless 1-3 $32
- Crazy Food Truck 1-3 $28
- Dandadan 1-2 $15
- Dark Hunters: Infinity 1-2 (pre-owned) $20
- Deapool Samurai 1-2 $14
- Fangs 1-2 $22
- Futari Escape 1-2 $19
- Ghost Reaper Girl 1-4 $29
- The Girl with the Sanpaku Eyes 1-4 $48
- Heavenly Delusion 1-4 $39
- Mission Yozakura Family 1-3 $22
- Rainbow Days 1-2 $14
- Rooster Fighter 1-3 $28
- Run on Your New Legs 1-2 $19
- Sakamoto Days 1-4 $29
- Shonen Note: Boy Soprano 1-2 $19
- Shy 1-2 $20
- Spy Classroom (manga) 1-2 $19
- Today's Menu for the Emiya Family 1-4 $38
- Twin Star Exorcists 1-3 $22
- Usotoki Rhetoric 1-2 $17
- Vampeerz 1-2 $20
- Wistoria: Wand and Sword 1-2 $19
- The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic (manga) 1-2 $19
Singles (sorted by publisher) - Pick 6, free shipping
- Heavenly Demon Reborn 1 $15
- Zombie Makeout Club Deathwish 1 $8
- Tenjho Tenge 3 (pre-owned) $4
- Blade of the Immortal 15-16 (pre-owned) $9 each
- Path of the Assassin 3, 10 (sealed) $15 each
- The Witcher Ronin Manga $12
- Dragon Eye 2 (pre-owned) $5
Denpa / Kuma
- A Home Far Away $12.50
- Guyabano Holiday $12
- Happy of the End 1 $11.25
- Lil Leo $12
- Maiden Railways $10
- The Men Who Created Gundam $17
- The (Pet) Detective Agency $11.25
- PEZ $18
- Pleasure and Corruption 1 $10
- Rakuda Laughs $12
- Shino Can't Say Her Name $10
- Super-Dimensional Love Gun $10
- Under Ninja 1 $10
Floating World Comics
- Boat Life 1 (Tsuge Tadao) $19
- Dream Another Dream $13
- Mermaid Town $10
- Tonio $7.25
Kodansha / Vertical
- Aposimz 9 $9
- Be Very Afraid of Kanako Inuki! $9
- Dissolving Classroom (Hardcover, Junji Ito) $18
- If I Could Reach You 4 $9
- Island in a Puddle 1 $9
- The Seven Deadly Sins: 4 Knights of the Apocalypse 1 $7
- Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie 1, 9 $9
- Sweat and Soap 5 $9
- Wistoria: Wand and Sword 2 $9
- Captain Corinth: The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer 1 $9.75
- The Death Mage 1 (LN) $11
Seven Seas / Ghost Ship
- Ayakashi Triangle 1 $9.50
- The Eccentric Doctor of the Moon Flower Kingdom 1 $10.75
- Entangled with You: The Garden of 100 Grasses $10.75
- Heaven Official's Blessing (Danmei) 1 $15
- Karate Survivor in Another World 1, 2 $9.25 each
- Lucifer & the Biscuit Hammer 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 $14 each
- Malevolent Spirits: Mononogatari 1 $10
- No Longer Allowed In Another World 1 $10
- Sadako-san and Sadako-chan $9.50
- Tokyo Revengers 1-2, 3-4 $17 each
- The Valiant Must Fall 1 $11.50
- Not All Girls Are Stupid (includes exclusive post card) $18
- When Pink Rain Falls 1 (includes exclusive post card) $6
- Young, Alive, In Love (includes exclusive post card) $10.50
Tokyopop / Love x Love
- Confessions of a Shy Baker 1 $10.50
- Dragon Head 7 (pre-owned) $6
- Scramblues $10.50
- Sirius Twin Stars $9.75
- Ayashimon 1 $7.25
- Beet the Vandel Buster 1 $4
- Before Chainsawman 17-21 $7.25
- Beyond the Promised Neverland $6.50
- Chainsaw Man 3 $6.50
- Choujin X 1 $11
- Deadman Wonderland 2 $7
- Dinosaur Hour 1 $5
- Dragon Drive 7 (pre-owned) $8
- Dragonball Super 13 $7
- The Elusive Samurai 1 $6.50
- Fairy Cube 3 (pre-owned) $5
- Hana-Kimi 13 (pre-owned) $5
- The Hunters Guild: Red Hood 2 $7.25
- Inu-Yasha A Feudal Fairy Tale Viz GN 7 (pre-owned) $9
- Jujutsu Kaisen 0, 2, 3 $6.50 each
- The King's Beast 4 $6.50
- Marvel's Secret Reverse Manga $10
- My Hero Academia 29-31 $6.50 each
- No. 5 1-2 $14 each
- One Piece 101 $7
- One-Punch Man 23 $7
- The Promised Neverland 14 $6.50
- Rasetsu 2 $6
- Show-Ha Shoten 1 $7.25
- Spy x Family 2, 6, 9 $7 each
- Ultimo 1 $10
- Undead Unluck 8 $6.50
- YuYu Hakusho 1 $7.25
- Zatch Bell 2 (pre-owned) $13
- Zom 100 Bucket List of the Dead 3 $9
- Tower of God 1 (Hardcover) $18
Yen / Ize Press
- Bloody Cross 6 $9
- Bloody Cross 10 $9.75
- Doomsday with My Dog 1 $11
- Honey Lemon Soda 1 $9.75
- I'm Quitting Heroing 1 $9.75
- Kowloon Generic Romance 1 $11
- My Gently Raised Beast 1 (Manhwa) $14
- Pandora Seven 1 $9.75
- The Remarried Empress 1 (Manhwa) $14
- Run on Your New Legs 1 $9.75
- Sasaki and Peeps 1 $9.75
- Spy Classroom 2 $9.75
- Tomb Raider King 1 (Manhwa) $14
- The World After the Fall 1 (Manhwa) $14
- Kinnikuman (M.U.S.C.L.E.) Book 1 $30
submitted by hi-its-carl
to mangaswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:29 i82much_ Brookies (Brownie Cookies)
| || | submitted by i82much_ to Baking [link] [comments]
From Live Well Bake Cookies by Danielle Rye
Dessert Total Time: 2 hr Servings: 48 cookies
Ingredients: BROWNIE COOKIE DOUGH 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled ¼ cup (22 g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder 1 teaspoon baking powder ¼ teaspoon salt 6 tablespoons (85 g) unsalted butter, sliced into tablespoon-size pieces 1¼ cups (8 ounces, or 226 g) semisweet chocolate chips ¾ cup (150 g) packed light brown sugar ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar 2 large eggs, at room temperature 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons (265 g) all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled ¾ teaspoon baking soda ¾ teaspoon salt ¾ cup (1½ sticks, or 170 g) unsalted butter, softened ¾ cup (150 g) packed light brown sugar ⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar 1 large egg, at room temperature 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract 1¼ cups (8 ounces, or 226 g) semisweet chocolate chips
Directions: 1. To make the brownie cookie dough: In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour and cocos powder together, then whisk in the baking powder and salt until well combined. Set aside. 2. Add the sliced butter and semisweet chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring well after each increment, until the mixture is completely melted and smooth. Whisk or stir in the brown sugar and granulated sugar until fully combined. 3. Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract, making sure to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. 4. Mix in the dry ingredients until just combined. 5. Cover tightly and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while you prepare the chocolate chip cookie dough. 6. To make the chocolate chip cookie dough: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Set aside. 7. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large mixing bowl using a handheld mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined. 8. Mix in the egg egg yolk, and vanilla extract, making sure to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. 9. Mix in the dry ingredients until just combined, then mix in the chocolate chips on low speed until fully incorporated. 10. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. 11. Using a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the chocolate chip cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving some space for the brownie cookie dough. 12. Remove the brownie cookie dough from the refrigerator. Using a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the brownie cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, next to the chocolate chip cookie dough. 13. Push 1 ball of the chocolate chip cookie dough and I ball of the brownie cookie dough together (see the photo below for reference). Repeat with the remaining balls of cookie dough.
- Cover the baking sheets tightly with plastic wrap, and return to the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two more large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator, and divide the dough evenly between the baking sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each dough ball.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies are set. Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes, then carefully transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Notes: PRO BAKING TIP I like to press a few chocolate chips into the chocolate chip cookie side soon after the cookies come out of the oven. This is optional, but makes them look prettier.
2023.03.31 18:29 UKSF-Milsim [A3][Recruiting][EU] United Kingdom Special Forces Milsim Recruiting Recruiting Recruiting
| || |United Kingdom Special Forces submitted by UKSF-Milsim to FindAUnit [link] [comments]
Who We Are
Welcome to the UKSF Arma 3 Milsim Unit. We are a like-minded community dedicated to fun, immersion, and professionalism. The unit is based on a real task force responsible for British special forces missions around the globe. As a result, you can expect to carry out a multitude of mission types in a variety of environments using a broad spectrum of skills. While we teach our members to be better tacticians, better rifleman, better pilots and generally speaking, better soldiers. We are not for the casual Arma player.
We offer a wide variety of roles:
- SFSG (Special Forces Support Group)
- Air Troop
- Boat Troop
- Mobility Troop
- RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps)
- JSFAW (Joint Special Forces Aviation Wing)
- Royal Signals
With all the different roles being offered, it is important to understand that you won’t be able to enter all these roles immediately. Initially, you will become a Cdt. (Candidate)
. This serves as a way for you to check whether we are the type of unit you’ve been looking for by attending one of our side missions that we run throughout the week. The first op is to allow us to observe how you play, but more importantly, whether you want to play with us. You will thereafter enter the basic training phase as a Rct. (Recruit)
. Basic training consists of four phase training sessions (One phase per week) with the fourth being the examination. Upon completion of basic training, you will be assigned to a troop within SFSG (See OVERVIEW for explanation)
where you will get the proper amount of training and time to gain experience that will prepare you for further advancement into the unit. Whether that is for entering JSFAW
or any other role such as an NCO
, is up to you to decide, based on availability. We take great pride in our roles and expect you to do the same.
- Age Requirement: 18+ Years old.
- Be mature and able to take criticism.
- Valid Arma 3 copy. Your application will not be processed without a valid Arma 3 Player ID (Required: Apex DLC)
- Have a positive attitude
- Teamspeak 3 VoIP Client and working microphone/speakers/headset
- Have a schedule that allows you to attend Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7.30pm (GMT+0)
- Not to be a part of other Arma units, also known as multi-clanning.
- Be disciplined, motivated, and eager to learn specialized tasks
If you are interested in learning more, and/or applying for membership, please visit us on our Discord
Look for the "Newcomers" channel and write a message expressing your interest in joining the unit, and one of our Recruitment Officers will take care of you.
https://preview.redd.it/bvsnyx4rp3ra1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=dc538a6ba3ee7575910f9322a38be855b477d1b9 Instagram Twitter Page Newest YouTube Video from the perspective of Chaos (our mortar group)
https://preview.redd.it/rxhev0lzp3ra1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9234fbf72873435d8a61cfb44762d25948df3d96 Teamspeak Discord Website - UKSF Command Staff, UKSF Milsim
2023.03.31 18:28 1my3 Stepdad fucks cookie selling stepdaughter - Sami Parker
2023.03.31 18:27 noshitsherlock0-0 NO ONE TRY TO CHANGE MY FLAIR UNICORNS ARE MY ONLY LOVE+COOKIES
submitted by noshitsherlock0-0
to EggNogMan4Ever [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:26 Arrakisenthusiast Thumbnails not showing in Google search when logged in
I am having the weirdest issue. When logged in my Google account, when I search something it would not show any thumbnails. It works fine not logged in or using incognito mode.
I have tried clearing cache and cookies,restarting the phone, etc. It seems to be account bound.
submitted by Arrakisenthusiast
to techsupport [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:26 togoldlybo US missionaries to Scotland need money because Scottish people [checks notes] haven't heard of the bible
2023.03.31 18:23 goldbbyh Happening this weekend at the Alberta Aviation Museum!
2023.03.31 18:21 BonkerHonkers Cooky - Plug
2023.03.31 18:19 doctorobi9000 Why do pop ups keep doing this to me? It's getting rather annoying every time I'm trying to edit an effect. Vegas Pro 20 Legitmate Copy, Windows 11,
2023.03.31 18:19 Pristine-Yesterday87 Holy Grail Lip Care on Accutane
This lip routine saved my lips during a Midwest winter. I never had chapped/dry/cracked lips the entire time I was on accutane
Night time: Lush cosmetics lip scrub. Wait about 15 minutes and then lather on the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask before bed
Daytime: constant lanolips- I brought this everywhere! (some people have a Lanolin allergy so just be careful if you’ve never used before)
submitted by Pristine-Yesterday87
to Accutane [link] [comments]
2023.03.31 18:16 Tstcontroversy This is the dude who shot 2 people ON SEPTA couple days ago. Why they always looked so fucked up and dirty. Rough looking ass 29 year old.
2023.03.31 18:16 Awkward_Cheek_2156 [TOMT] [Movie/Show] 90s/00s?, housewife (suspected alien) takes hot cookie sheet out of oven without mitts.
I believe that some people had the feeling that a housewife was an alien. They watch through the window as the woman is preparing dinner; she opens the oven and takes out a hot baking sheet/cookie pan of food out, and sets it on the counter. Everyone is then like, "oh jeez, she is definitely an alien", due to the lack of oven mitt use.
submitted by Awkward_Cheek_2156
to tipofmytongue [link] [comments]