Virgo love horoscope november 2022
2011.04.09 21:55 cranberry-smoothie Model Makers
The subreddit dedicated to the hobby of plastic model kit building and painting. Swap tips and techniques, show your latest builds/WIPs, post kit reviews and discuss the latest kits! And much more!
2008.01.25 08:07 So many books, so little time
This is a moderated subreddit. It is our intent and purpose to foster and encourage in-depth discussion about all things related to books, authors, genres, or publishing in a safe, supportive environment. If you're looking for help with a personal book recommendation, consult our Weekly Recommendation Thread, Suggested Reading page, or ask in suggestmeabook.
2023.03.21 22:43 tobelostinliterature Struggling with the mental component of aerial (mentally picturing or figuring out how wraps/twists/etc. work)?
Hi everyone! I started learning aerial hammock last November and have completely fallen in love with it. I'm really pleased with the progress I've made so far and really love how challenging it is both physically and mentally. As I'm getting into learning more challenging combos and moves, I'm discovering that my brain seems to severely struggle with the mental aspect of actually picturing how things work. I'm really not sure how to describe this, but I'll do my best and hopefully someone will know what I mean!
I'm a very visual person and could easily follow along step by step for any trick, but if I have to hold anything in my head, I can't really picture things anymore. For instance, my trainer will show me a tricky combo and maybe I'll try each part individually and get it just fine, but as soon as I go to put it together my mind sort of blanks and I can't seem to figure out what certain moves will do or how to get to them, such as how if I wrap X here it'll end up with me in Y position and then I can Z (and this isn't my trainer's lack of explanation–she walks me through each thing really well!). I'll find myself stuck somewhere and I can't mentally work out what I need to do get unstuck (obviously this is where my trainer helps me!), but I can't seem to like picture how the silks will wrap.
It's almost like how I felt in school learning physics or something like that where I just can't visualize what is happening to where I can figure out on my own how to wrap something or what way to twist/etc. The best example I can come up with is maybe doing a cascade out of a basic harness–now that I've done it five million times I can visualize how the silks wrap and unwrap around my body as I move, but without actively trying to think it out every time, all my brain really knows is that "if I put my arm here and lean here, I can cascade out of the harness," rather than actually understanding or thinking about how it works. Is this something that just comes with time and familiarity, or are there ways to like "study" how things work? There's probably a better way to describe this, but apparently my brain is struggling with that also, haha! I've only been doing aerial for about five months so I'm still a baby and know there's TONS to learn, so this may just be a newbie issue, but figured I would ask because it's a real struggle sometimes! I also don't know if I'm just majorly overthinking it, but I've found it's a problem when my trainer might tell me to play around with a certain trick and see what I can do with it, and I just hang there with a question mark in my head because my brain can't think about the wraps on my own without someone telling me what's possible for me to figure out. Anyway, sorry this is so long, but thanks in advance if anyone has any tips for this issue. :'D
submitted by tobelostinliterature
to Aerials [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:42 enrollbuddy Benefits of studying abroad Program in Australia
There are many reasons why you should consider studying abroad program in Australia
. From the world-class education and research opportunities to the incredible natural beauty and friendly people, there are endless reasons to love Australia. Here are just a few of the many benefits of studying abroad in Australia:
- World-Class Education
Australia is home to some of the best universities in the world, including the University of Melbourne, the University of Queensland, and the University of Sydney. These institutions are known for their excellent academic programs, research opportunities, and world-class facilities.
- Incredible Natural Beauty
From the stunning Great Barrier Reef to the majestic Uluru (Ayers Rock), Australia is home to some of the most breathtaking natural wonders in the world. And with over 10,000 beaches, there’s no shortage of places to relax in the sun.
- Friendly People
Australians are some of the friendliest people in the world. They’re always up for a chat and are more than happy to help out if you need directions or recommendations. You’ll quickly feel like part of the community when you’re studying abroad in Australia.
- Perfect Weather
With its sunny skies and mild temperatures, Australia has the perfect weather for outdoor activities all year round. From hiking and surfing to swimming and sunbathing, there’s always something to do Down Under.
- Unique Wildlife
Australia is home to some of the most unique wildlife in the world, including kangaroos, koalas, and duck-billed platypuses. You’ll have the chance to see these animals up close and personal when you study abroad program in Australia.
- Exciting Cities
From the bustling metropolis of Sydney to the laid-back vibe of Melbourne, Australia’s cities are as diverse as they are exciting. There’s always something to do, whether you’re exploring the local markets, checking out the latest exhibitions, or simply taking a leisurely stroll through the parks.
Enrolbuddy provides best study abroad programs in Australia
, abroad education consultants
and study in australia for indian students
Why Australia is a popular destination for international students
There are many reasons why Australia is a popular destination for international students. Here are some of the main reasons:
- Quality Education
Australia is home to some of the world’s best universities, which offer high-quality education and excellent facilities. Students from all over the world come to Australia to study at these universities and benefit from their excellent reputation.
- Affordable Cost of Living
Australia is a relatively affordable country to live in, especially when compared to other popular study destinations such as the UK or the US. This makes it a great option for international students who want to study abroad without spending too much money.
- Safe and Friendly Environment
Australia is a safe and friendly country, which makes it a great place to live and study. There is a low crime rate and the people are very welcoming, which makes it a great place for international students to feel at home.
- Great Lifestyle
Australia is well-known for its great lifestyle. There are plenty of things to do and see, and the climate is perfect for spending time outdoors. This makes it a great place to live and study, and an enjoyable place to be.
- Opportunity to Work
International students who study in Australia have the opportunity to work while they study. This is a great way to earn some extra money and gain work experience in your field of study.
What to expect when studying in Australia
There are a number of factors to consider when deciding to study abroad program in Australia. The cost of living and studying in Australia can be expensive, so it is important to research the cost of living in the city you plan to study in and compare it to the cost of living in your home country. Additionally, the cost of tuition and fees can vary depending on the type of institution you choose to attend.
It is also important to be aware of the different types of institutions in Australia. There are universities, which offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, and vocational colleges, which offer courses that focus on specific trades and professions.
The academic year in Australia runs from February to November, with a break for the summer holidays in December and January. The climate in Australia varies depending on the region, but generally the weather is milder than in other parts of the world, with average temperatures ranging from 18-25 degrees Celsius.
When it comes to accommodation, there are a number of options available to students studying in Australia. These include on-campus accommodation, homestay, private rental or share houses.
There are a number of things to consider when choosing a course of study in Australia. The type of institution, the cost of living and studying, the climate and the availability of accommodation are all important factors to consider. With a little research, you can find a course of study that is right for you.
submitted by enrollbuddy
to u/enrollbuddy [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:40 horrorwhore1998 My (24F) ex partner (29NB) will not leave me alone. How can I get this person to stop contacting me?
I was with this person for almost 2.5 years. We had a very awful relationship for most of it. The first 6 months were great but we started to really pull out the bad and toxic sides of each other. My sister (23F) passed and that was the beginning of the end. They only cared about the fact my libido was down and didn't care enough to support me through the grief. It was almost comical how badly I was treated because my sister died. April last year we finally broke up. I started hanging out with other people and noticed their car following me. They would sit outside my house and wait for me. It only happened twice and after I told them I caught them they stopped. Sadly, I wasn't smart enough to stay away and we started hooking up again. We went back and forth (never getting back together) hooking up and not talking. But in August I finally met someone who was amazing. So amazing I don't deserve them. I am finally healing from my toxic self and learning how to love me again. But they won't leave me alone. It has been almost 6 months and they are still reaching out to me. First it was texts, social media, etc. So I blocked them. Then they emailed me, not once but three times. Demanding I give them back small items they left at my apartment. I continued to ignore these advances but then they teams messaged me at work. "If you don't respond to my email, I will show up to your house unannounced." I emailed back saying "I don't have those items. I haven't responded because I clearly do not want to talk to you. Please stop reaching out to me, I would like you to leave me alone. Do not come to my house or I will contact law enforcement." That was in November. They responded with an ugly message and I didn't say anything back.
They tried to get ahold of me yesterday. I am beyond tired of this. Luckily my current partner knows everything and is very understanding. But I hate that this is happening when I am trying to move forward with my life.
Any advice on what to do would be much appreciated. I don't know about restraining orders or anything of that sort. Advice or ideas?
submitted by horrorwhore1998
to Vent [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:37 Lemongirl11 Is this Groomer a Bad Groomer (or off her game today) or Totally Right?
For the second time I have taken my 3 year old shih tzu to the groomer and it didn't go very well. We have a 3 year old shih tzu (Arya) and a 2 year old bichon/shih tzu (ollie). Ollie was adopted and has done great with grooming. We got Arya from a breeder as a puppy and she has always had an extreme fear of the vet, being groomed, etc. She has been treated exceptionally well all her life but will even duck her head when we go to pet her. When taking Ollie to his groomer, I spoke to the owner about how I would love to take Arya but she was very fearful so we have always scissor cut her ourselves. She recommended starting to take her in for a bath and nail trim and work up from there. We took her in November but our children (1 and 2 year old) have been plagued by illnesses and We've been overwhelmed this winter. Today I took her back to the groomer with Ollie (he goes every 8 weeks), and the groomer came out and said she had to have a talk with me. She said that Arya was very afraid during the bath and so scared she couldn't even clip half of her nails. She let me know that she saw it had been five months since Arya had been in and if I couldn't commit to taking her every four weeks or less for a bath and nail trim she would refuse her from the salon and we would need to take her to the vet for sedation and grooming. Number one we wouldn't do that because we can scissor cut her ourselves and we don't want unnecessary sedation. I did ask her if Arya was aggressive and she said there was no aggression just shaking and being scared but no nips or aggression. She said that it was our fault for not bringing her before 3 years old and she was willing to try to change her bad disposition at the groomer if we were willing to commit to her the groomer but if not she was too bad. Supposedly this girl is the best they have with anxious dogs but she seemed very rude and short.
I feel like her attitude was offensive. She didn't act like that at all the first time and said she did well with Arya back in November (but the owner was standing beside her at the time). I tried over 40 groomers in our area before finding them. No one else was accepting new dogs after the pandemic. This is a brand new boutique so they had openings when we started taking ollie. Our PetSmart does not have a good reputation.
Are there any groomers who have experience with nervous scared small dogs. Is there any advice? Is this what you would say to me as well? New to the grooming experience but I felt as if it was such an attitude and fait accompli to take her every four weeks. I had already talked to the owner about bringing her on the 8 week schedule same time as our other dog. We really don't have the money for $100 bath and nail trim every four weeks, but I don't want to give up on our dog getting groomed professionally. Any advice?
submitted by Lemongirl11
to dogs [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:35 mbnd96 My 16yo son won't go to school
I recently found this subreddit and I am already incredibly grateful for everyone here and the information that's shared. I'm hoping to get some advice on how best to support my son. Here's our very, very abbreviated story:
In June 2022, my now 16yo son was diagnosed with ADHD. Before that, in November 2020, he was diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum (high functioning). Before that, our life had been 13+ years of constant daily struggle. Since learning of his ADHD, he has been taking Ritalin, which has been an absolute miracle. My once totally dis-regulated child who had frequent and destructive outbursts now can function, at least emotionally, in a much more even-tempered way. It's been 9 months of bliss, from that perspective.
Our constant struggle with him is over school. He hates going. He's already at an independent, non-traditional school where he fits in beautifully with all of the other "quirky" kids who chose to exit the public school realm. But he still hates going. It's a daily struggle to get him out of bed. It's a struggle for the teachers to keep him engaged when he's at school. It's impossible to get him to do homework ever. He sees no value in going and there is little to no chance that he will graduate in 5 years, say nothing about in 4 years.
I know from reading on here that there are lots and lots of adults with ADHD who made it through high school and even college, and are now holding down jobs and are in relationships and are living fruitful lives. My husband and I are having a hard time seeing the path for our son. If he can't manage to string together 5 days of school, how is he ever going to function in society?
TL;DR: My 16yo son with ADHD won't go to school. What do I do?
submitted by mbnd96
to ADHD [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:34 tracee_ My landlord died in November 2022 and we still have no idea what’s going on.
LNO ONE has reached out to us regarding who we give our rent payments to or who to contact if we need anything.
We live in a triplex, and our landlord lived in the space in the front, which is empty now. Our back neighbors are just as lost as we are.
We typically gave our landlord checks (slipped them into his mailbox or left them in some random spot he requested in the garage) - but since no one is occupying his apartment anymore, we haven’t felt safe simply putting the rent in the mailbox.
We’ve been putting the rent aside, so that when - inevitably - someone comes to collect, we’re good. And luckily, we haven’t needed anything in the apartment fixed or looked at.
Has anyone else ever been in this situation or something similar? Should we assume his family is doing whatever necessary legal work needs to be done? Is there anyone we can contact? We live in Los Angeles, CA.
submitted by tracee_
to renting [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:32 Acrobatic_Bit_5381 Sudden cystic acne flare up in November 2022. A lot better now but left scars and I'm worried more cystic acne will appear too. What should I do?
2023.03.21 22:32 ashleynr97 Just Love Coffee
Does anyone have any updates on the just love coffee that is on 4th? their facebook says they started construction nov 2022 but it looks like no progress has been made if you look inside?
submitted by ashleynr97
to Chattanooga [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:32 Ok_Arm843 My shop blew up this holiday season and I have no idea how to file my taxes for this. (USA)
Opened shop March.2022 > did $4k in revenue from March through October > did $5k revenue in November > then boom 💥 $25k in December.
$34k revenue for 2022. It’s a blessing but wow, I was not prepared for this tax situation.
My shop is all print-on-demand apparel and art (Printful & Printify), so the paper trails should be easy to review/include for tax purposes.
But I’ve never been in this situation and have no one in my life who is remotely knowledgeable about how to proceed.
I saved about 70% of my profits, so I def have the $ to cover my taxes.
But idk what documents I need, how to file this stuff, or how to ensure everything is in compliance with the IRS while paying as little taxes as legally possible.
I hate to ask, but … help ?
submitted by Ok_Arm843
to EtsySellers [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:28 peepshow1999 .
submitted by peepshow1999 to u/peepshow1999 [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:22 BlueysSquishmallows 🐰Easter Finds At Walmart🐰
2023.03.21 22:16 autobuzzfeedbot 21 Facts That Are So Interesting, I Know They Will Live In My Brain For All Of Eternity
Link to article
- While Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" is probably one of the crooner's best-known songs, it was originally very different. Turns out, we have Robert De Niro to thank for it! Composer John Kander and lyricist Fred Ebb were tapped to write music for Martin Scorsese's 1977 film, New York, New York, which stars Liza Minnelli and De Niro. When the duo previewed the songs they had written, De Niro thought the title track, which was connected to his character, was too lighthearted. Although Kander and Ebb said they thought De Niro seemed "pompous" in telling them to rewrite the song, they took the criticism to heart and ended up penning their new version of the song in just 45 minutes.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off is my favorite movie of all time, so it's honestly criminal that I've never done a deep dive into some behind-the-scenes moments from the film! John Hughes, known for his teen movies, ended up writing the script in just a few days in order to get a draft finished before the Writers Guild of America went on strike. The script was reportedly so strong that it was barely edited before filming started. The movie is widely considered to be a love letter to Hughes's Chicago hometown and is filled with references to his own upbringing and shots of the city's skyline. In fact, Hughes even gave Ferris the same address as his childhood home, and his bedroom reportedly resembled Hughes's.
- If I had to learn about this giraffe mating ritual, then it's only fair that you do too, okay? Unlike other animals, giraffes don't have a set mating season. Instead, they have an estrous cycle, which resembles a human menstrual cycle, except this cycle swaps blood for urine. When a male giraffe approaches a female giraffe, he begins to rub against her, which she takes as a signal to begin peeing. The male giraffe then tastes her pee to see if she's fertile, and thus, the mating ritual begins. A typical giraffe pregnancy lasts for 400–460 days. Male giraffes typically have no role in raising their offspring.
- In 2007, Lisa Nowak became the first NASA astronaut to be arrested when she drove across the United States to confront a woman who was dating a fellow astronaut with whom Nowak had also had a relationship. About a decade after graduating from the US Naval Academy, Nowak was selected to be an astronaut at the Johnson Space Center in Houston, where she specialized in robotics. Nowak said she was deeply affected by the 2003 Columbia space shuttle explosion because her best friend, astronaut Laurel Clark, died. Nowak told NASA that her children convinced her to continue on with her space career despite her unease.
- Despite what you might believe after watching The Greatest Showman, P.T. Barnum was not a good guy. He had a long history of animal cruelty and was known for mistreating enslaved people and people with disabilities. He even reportedly hated the people who paid money to come see his exhibits. Barnum was allegedly frustrated that people were taking their time during visits to his museum, so he decided to post signs reading "This Way to the Egress" all over the place. He (correctly) believed that most of the visitors wouldn't know that "egress" meant "exit," so when they followed the signs, they ended up unknowingly leaving the entire museum. As a result, many people paid to reenter, bringing home even more money for Barnum.
- Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" is essentially History 101 in song form. The track name-drops 118 historical events from 1949 to 1989, including everything from pivotal moments in the civil rights movement to details from sports and pop culture history. Joel was inspired to write the song after having a conversation with Sean Lennon, who was then in his 20s, while in the recording studio. One of Lennon's friends allegedly said that it was a terrible time to be a young person. Joel, who was about to turn 40, reportedly said that his own younger years hadn't been that easy either.
- Coney Island's skyline looked a lot different back in the 1800s. The Brooklyn boardwalk was once home to a 200-foot-tall elephant-shaped hotel! The hotel, known as the Elephantine Colossus, was built in 1885 and contained 31 rooms, a concert hall, and a museum. The elephant's head housed an observatory, and its eyes served as telescopes. The real kicker was that the hotel was built several years before the Statue of Liberty was completed, so the giant elephant was often the first thing immigrants saw when they reached New York. At some point, the hotel was seen as gimmicky and lost most of its clientele. Soon, sex workers began moving in. In 1896, Elephantine Colossus burned down and was never rebuilt.
- During Ronald Reagan's 1966 California gubernatorial campaign, he began eating jelly beans in an attempt to curb his pipe-smoking habit. His jelly beans of choice were the Goelitz Mini Jelly Beans from the Herman Goelitz Candy Co. Once the company caught wind of Reagan's love for the treat, they began to send the politician a monthly shipment of candy and even gifted the governor with a custom jelly bean jar. After Reagan's two terms as governor ended, the company continued to send him jelly beans. In 1976, Goelitz debuted their latest creation: the Jelly Belly. Within two years, Reagan's entire jelly bean shipment shifted to include only Jelly Belly jelly beans.
- There are two main groups of whales: baleen whales, which include species like the blue whale and the humpback whale; and toothed whales, consisting of orcas, belugas, and sperm whales. While you probably guessed that toothed whales are named as such because they have teeth, baleen whales have baleen plates in their mouths, which help them filter out krill and other food. Toothed whales also have a "melon" in their foreheads. The melon is a mass of tissue that helps with communication and is crucial for echolocation, which they use to find food and to navigate underwater.
- In 1997, construction on Disneyland's California Adventure Park was halted after Princess Diana was killed in a limo accident in a Paris tunnel on Aug. 31. California Adventure was supposed to include a ride called Superstar Limo, which involved guests boarding a limo and embarking on a high-speed chase through some of Los Angeles's biggest landmarks in order to get to the Disney offices in time to sign a huge movie contract. Riders also had to evade the paparazzi. Once the ride ended, passengers were encouraged to buy mock tabloids featuring the pictures the "paparazzi" had taken of them. Following Diana's death, Disney knew they could no longer debut the ride. Soon, they began to brainstorm alternative ideas to replace the limo theme.
- Donald Gorske, who is known as the ultimate Big Mac fan, has reportedly eaten at least one McDonald's Big Mac every day for the past 50 years. As of May 2022, Gorske believes he has consumed about 32,340 Big Macs. He told Guinness World Records that he typically eats two Big Macs a day, although he revealed that at one point, his daily diet included nine burgers! "May 17, 1972, was the day I got my first car," Gorske said. "I drove to McDonald’s, ordered my first three Big Macs, went in the car, and ate them. And I said right there that I’m gonna probably eat these the rest of my life, and I threw the cartons in the backseat and started counting them from day one." Despite his Big Mac diet, Gorske and his wife say that doctors have given him a clean bill of health.
- Although you probably picture Queen Elizabeth II wearing one of her signature colorful skirt suits, her fashion history is actually quite fascinating! Elizabeth was photographed wearing pants only once during her entire reign. In 1970, she was reportedly interested in updating her look, and asked her tailor for a custom pantsuit to wear during her royal tour in Australia. It's safe to assume that Elizabeth wasn't too fond of the outfit, as she was never again seen wearing pants in public. In order to maintain professionalism and avoid any type of fashion mishap, her dress hems were always cut below the knee.
- In 1986, Clint Eastwood ran for mayor of Carmel, California, in part because he wanted to overturn the town's strict law regarding ice cream sales. Eastwood announced his intention to run for office in 1985 after he reportedly found the City Council very difficult to work with when he wanted to turn property he owned into office space. He also cited a 1929 law in Carmel that banned the sale of ice cream cones as another reason for his campaign. In April 1986, he defeated incumbent Charlotte Townsend. His first order of business? He removed from office all of the people who supported the ice cream ban, thus allowing the sale of ice cream cones in Carmel for the first time in decades.
- Chances are, you read George Orwell's Animal Farm in school. In the novel, a group of animals team up to rebel against the farmer who owns them, only to end up living in a communist dictatorship led by pigs. Although Orwell said that the book was the first time he had successfully been able to blend politics and art, he had a hard time finding a publisher. Several publishing houses turned down the book because they felt uneasy about its political stance. Secker & Warburg ultimately agreed to publish Animal Farm, and the book became a hit and was even used by the CIA as a propaganda tool during the Cold War.
- In 1928, Huey Long was elected governor of Louisiana on a promise of helping people who had been neglected by the federal government. He soon had his sights set on Washington and won a Senate seat. But before leaving for DC in 1932, he had the lieutenant governor replaced by two successors who promised to follow Long's commands. In the Senate, he created the “Share Our Wealth” program, which many thought was part of his bid for the presidency. In 1935, Long was assassinated by a political rival. Despite his death, his impact in the state lived on. In 1940, a study showed that rural schoolchildren not only had no idea that Long had been killed but also believed he was president.
- The Real Housewives franchise put Bravo on the map for its depiction of the wild and wacky antics of wealthy women around the country, but it originally looked like a much different show! Scott Dunlop, the original producer of the Real Housewives of Orange County, got the idea for the show in 1986 when he moved from Los Angeles to Coto de Caza, one of the world's largest gated communities, located in Orange County, California. Dunlop began to notice that many of his female neighbors spent their days shopping and playing golf while their husbands went to work.
- The first meal eaten on the moon included bacon bits, peaches, sugar cookie cubes, and a pineapple-grapefruit beverage. Bacon reportedly had a long history when it came to space travel. It was a staple during the Gemini missions and became a favorite among many astronauts. Despite all of the bacon love, it's since disappeared from space menus. Now the closest thing to bacon is a sausage patty that has to be rehydrated with warm water before being eaten.
- Oscar Gamble, a baseball player who spent over 20 years in the major leagues, was known not only for his on-field play but also for his Afro, which sparked quite the controversy. In 1973, Gamble arrived at the Cleveland Indians training camp sporting an Afro. Although many Black basketball players had Afros, the hairstyle wasn't too popular among baseball players. Baseball was often seen as more conservative, and during the 1970s, the Afro was associated with the Black Power movement. Gamble's hair quickly became controversial. "People took one look at that hair and thought I was a bad guy," Gamble said in 1979. "There were some sportswriters who wouldn’t talk to me. They thought I was some kind of militant, with my beard and my hair."
- In December 1990, Iben Browning, who claimed that he was a climatologist, predicted that a major earthquake was going to hit the St. Louis area on Dec. 3. In New Madrid, a Missouri town located on a fault line, people began stockpiling supplies, while others left town completely. Browning reportedly used weather patterns to make his predictions, although his exact methods were never publicized. Although scientists didn't vocally deny Browning's claims, it was believed that they didn't support his prediction, since it's impossible to predict an earthquake. The earthquake never happened. In fact, the area has not faced an earthquake at the magnitude Browning predicted in the three decades since.
- While kangaroos are known for their hopping abilities (they can jump about 25 feet in one go!), they are unable to go backward because their big feet and long tails prohibit any backward movement. This anatomical hindrance has since been used by their native Australia as a symbol. The kangaroo was reportedly included on the Australian coat of arms to represent the idea that Australia is a nation that is always moving forward.
- And finally, Elouise Cobell, who was also known as Yellow Bird Woman, fought for Native Americans to have control over their land and finances. Cobell was born on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana, where her family did not have running water or electricity. Her great-great-grandfather notably stood up to the US government in the 19th century. When Cobell was 4 years old, her father built a one-room schoolhouse that she attended until she was in high school. Cobell reportedly took notice of her family's complaints about the Bureau of Indian Affairs, an agency that many suspected mismanaged the profits from land and trusts owned by Native Americans.
submitted by autobuzzfeedbot
to buzzfeedbot [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:16 dillonmouton j7+ is running software from october with "software update currently unavailable message"
i bought my j7+ January 18, 2023. first of all, i love it.. but when i set it up, it was running 22.29.3. it installed that on January 18, 2023. that was released October 10, 2022. 22.37 came out in November, yet the robot installed october's update.. in January. 22.52 was released March 1, 2023. it's March 21 and my j7 is still running 22.29.3 from october 2022.
i contacted iRobot and requested they push the update to my robot. after a few back and forth emails they just want to send me a service bot. has amazon destroyed this company that much or is a whole new vacuum really necessary for a software update? kind of strange for what, an $800 machine. meanwhile hundreds of millions of iphones can all update on the same day in a few minutes. makes 0 sense.
has anyone figured out a way to get their j7 to update beyond 22.29.3? i've seen some improvements i'm missing out on and that would help it do it's job much better.
at this point my maps are so fked up i'm not opposed to fully resetting it if that will actually work.
thanks in advance for any advice.
submitted by dillonmouton
to roomba [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:15 Raines1819 Married 28 years, DB about 25 Years. I WOKE UP recently and I'm at a loss on what to do
I (58M) and wife (65) have been married for 28 years.
Our sex life did a nose dive not long after the birth of our youngest (27M). At this time they are still living with us (2 boys 27 and 28).
I am as much to blame in regard to the DB as my wife. After our youngest was born, my wife started to refuse intimacy more and more, and since I snore (I can wake the dead) I started to sleep on the couch because she couldn't get any sleep. Other then that we are rather solid with each other.
In October my wife turned 65 and opted to retire, her last day was November 4 2023. I also have to add that she had an option to continue work, but the company wouldn't increase her pay to cover the added costs (some of the extended benefits not covered after 65)
About the time my wife started talking about retiring, I "woke up" after reflecting on our life after retirement. Without the distraction of our jobs (I will probably retire at 60) and the kids moving out, what will we have (or more accurately, what will I have)
- No sex (this was stated by her)
- Roommate living conditions
- Only way I can sleep in our bed, is if I use a C-pap machine (not bue to apnea, just soft pallet) (and I also look like a Teletubby with the thing strapped to my head) I hate the thing.
- little or no physical touch (my love language) (hers are words of affirmation)
In October I thought that I could spice things up in the bedroom, just like switching a switch. Was I wrong.
I tried to give her a passionate kiss. That was met with her pushing me away. I lost it and went on a very long walk to try and come to terms with what just happened.
I tried to talk to her (that was when she stated that she wasn't interested in sex anymore) and is just fine with how our relationship is now. I went to IC and came to the conclusion that I have a few choices
- Live with the fact that I will never have physical contact with the person that I am married to (not just sexual, but little contact in general)
- Open the relationship (Not going to happen)
- Divorce and take my chances on finding someone that I can love and show me the same. At 58, slim I think.
We are having a hard time trying to talk to each other, as both of our frustration levels peek and we go nowhere. We are roommates that share a bank account and house duties.
I love my wife, and our life (as much as I can seeing that we are roommates) I just don't know what to do. Does anyone have any thoughts on what I can possible do other than MC? (scheduled for next month)
submitted by Raines1819
to DeadBedrooms [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:12 shortasalways I love this chili and it's super easy. I weight everything in grams (always precooked). I convert to ounces and divide that into 8oz for a cup. It's not perfect but it's consistent and the goal is to eat in moderation. I'm down 57pounds since May 2022. I have 3 left to go for my goal.
| || |
I cook the meat with onion and some of the seasoning. I then dump everything into the crockpot. Its easy and tasty. You can add beans and add those to your count. I hate beans with a passion so it doesn't get added. I top with low-fat daisy sour cream, 35 cals 2 tablespoons. I added 14 grams of cheese and a some onion. I crunch one serving of tortilla chips on top while eating to make it spread. If I have more calories I'm scooping. If there is leftovers I freeze in one cup increments. I have also used half a cup for Chili cheese fries for a junk food craving. submitted by shortasalways to 1200isplenty [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:07 -JELLI- WTS: Chaves Redencion 229, Chaves Redencion Street, CRK Small Sebenza 31
Chaves Redencion 229: BladeHQ exclusive carbon/ti scales, tanto, catch and release for me, always wanted a Chaves but starting to lean more towards balisongs at the moment so trying to make room SV: $275 SOLD Chaves 229 Chaves Redencion street: Titanium scales, tanto, another catch and release, same story as above, really like how this one feels SV: $225 SOLD Chaves Street
Chris Reeve small sebenza 31: not exactly wanting to sell as I love CRK knives but I am open to offers. Bought because I have a large 31 I enjoy carrying however small seb. is a little small for my liking. Just came back from some CRK spa treatment, is missing lanyard but has the hardware for one (just missing the para cord) Birth: Nov. 16 2022 SV: $400 Small Seb.
None of these knives were carried
submitted by -JELLI-
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:03 ooh-aah-cantona 10 Reasons to believe Elon Musk is a CIA Operative
| || | submitted by ooh-aah-cantona to conspiracy [link] [comments]
Here are the 10 main reasons to believe that Elon Musk is a CIA Operative: First of all: Elon Musk is a False Counter-Culture figure
Elon Musk has always acted as though he is 'anti-establishment' - doing things such as questioning the C-19 official story, amongst others. Yet Tesla produces machines for a C-19 vaccine. How is this 'anti-establishment'? It is likely he has been planted by the CIA to appear to be 'fighting the machine' whilst he's actually working for it. (And making it, too) 2. Elon Musk in the early '00s.
Q-Tel, the CIA's venture capital firm, were interested in Elon during 2001/2002. Mike Griffin CIA executive, travelled to Russia with Musk during this time and their intention was to buy ICBMs. But they never made this deal with the Russians and so Musk decided to form SpaceX. His prospective business partner Mike Griffin from the CIA was then appointed as NASA administrator, and was awarded a $400 million contract to SpaceX - before it had even launched a rocket. https://wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX#History 3. Elon Musk's Businesses Are the CIA's Wet Dreams
Elon Musk has three main companies: Starlink
A satellite grid that completely covers the globe. If everyone is on the 'grid' of satellites (which will most likely happen eventually) everyone will be completely trackable at all times, anywhere. Especially if people are linked to NeuraLink. They are basically 'spy satellites' Neuralink
A chip surgically planted into your brain that can upload and download information, turning you into a transhuman. This will not only create trans-humans but also a divide between trans-humans and humans. The trans-humans will have many advantages due to the downloading and uploading of all information whilst the humans will remain organic, but will be heavily disadvantaged in a capitalist society as a result.
Elon Musk has never mentioned that these two technologies will be 'linked' - but since they have the names StarLINK
, and Starlink provides internet whilst Neuralink requires it, you can be damn sure these things will
be linked. Tesla
Remotely-hijackable cars that can be controlled by internet connection (and by StarLink eventually I am sure) you go of course? Tesla realigns it. You break the law? Tesla drives you to the police station. Speeding? Tesla slows you down. You do anything that isn't within the rules of Tesla and the law and you no longer have choice, your choices are controlled.
Of course, there is also the Tesla Robot which is currently being worked on. It doesn't take a genius to work out why the CIA would love this to become a reality. The implications of a Robot that appears and acts exactly like a human are phenomenal. These 3 business have CIA written all over them. 4. Further NeuraLink Breakdown
NeuraLink is the true beginning of transhumanism, which will be the final step that turns us from being human into becoming something other than human. It will finally connect us to the 'hive mind' - through StarLink - and ultimately disconnect
us from the soul.
One of the main reasons for this is that more people these days are finding spirituality. People are realising how bad technology is for the soul and are steadily starting to distance themselves from it - deleting social media, using phones less, following spiritual teachers, gurus, religions etc. If they convince us to install tech such as NeuraLink into our minds, it pulls us as far away from spirituality as possible and turns us into transhumans. Transhumans cannot ascend or go to heaven. The more people who have Neauralink, in their eyes - the better. 5. 'Elon Musk Is Not Your Friend' Documentary Removed From Rumble
There was a documentary on Rumble that gained a huge amount of traction but has since been removed.. why was it removed?
It explained how Elon Muskis a fraud and CIA/WEF puppet who never actually invented anything and got rich from elitist money.
If anyone has a copy of this documentary anywhere please let me know as it needs to be reposted. 6. Elon Musk and the New World
Elon called for a one world government in January 2022
"Elon Musk and the WEF"
In his talk at the WEF, Elon Musk discussed how society needs to work together to create some kind of world government. He stated that this would be necessary to address the challenges currently posed by climate change and artificial intelligence.
Bloomberg article from 2008 confirming Elon Musk is a Young Global Leader
Elon Musk, the chairman of Tesla Motors, the much-publicized electric sports-car company, is a new YGL. https://archive.ph/wRCvZ
Wikipedia archive confirming Elon Musk became a Young Global Leader in 2005 https://en-academic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/711547
Here here here says via Twitter "we've been working on mRNA vaxx tech for four years" in 2020 https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1288724211767418880?t=xEmyWqfv7eSOLY-abxEQZg&s=19
"Hacking Humans: How Neuralink May Give AI The Keys To Our Brains" https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2020/11/18/hacking-humans-how-neuralink-may-give-ai-the-keys-to-our-brains/?sh=488167bd5791 (links from user: Thick_Maybe_1819) 7. Elons Ex-Partner Grimes
By now most of us know about the music video she released pre-covid of people in pandemic masks as well as her cryptic photo of an ancient stone artifact with some additional symbols added: vaccine needles and UFO's.
There has also been mentions of her being a witch, ties to the occult, elitist parents, CIA background etc although this is all speculation and nothing has been proven. But due to her cryptic postings prediction COVID and the jab, I wouldn't be surprised if some, if not all of this is true.
And then of course Elon Musk tweets and image about finding out his partner was a CIA actor planted to dissuade him from being part of the counter-culture movement.
This not only screams "my ex was CIA" but when we keep in mind everything else, it also screams "I am a shill for the CIA fronting as a counter-culture figure" 8. Elon Musk is a Pentagon Contractor
Elon Musk's SpaceX won 2 Pentagon contracts for nearly $160 million in order to launch missions with its Falcon 9 rockets.
"The Pentagon announced Tuesday that it had signed two contracts with Elon Musk's space company, SpaceX, for more than $159 million.
Under the agreements, SpaceX's Falcon 9 rockets will launch two separate missions, the US Department of Defense said in a statement
The two contracts come to $159.7 million and are expected to be completed by the end of 2023, the Pentagon said. It did not disclose the cost of each individual mission." -Source 9. Elon is a Department of Defence Contractor
Kash Patel, Trump's top advisor, confirming Elon is top DoD contractor: https://youtu.be/3G0X_Om7Xog https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1637398266575740929?t=lMXjbzmwunE0UIuOibz5aQ&s=19 https://twitter.com/DARPA/status/1412802776191705089?t=WpkKrqYSU6l6SJpqGNosUA&s=19 10. Elon Musk Wore a Satannic Suit of Armour at an Elite Halloween Party
(Image of Baphomet on the Chest)
Now fair enough, this could be a joke. But when you consider all the other craziness he's clearly up to, I don't think it's that far-fetched to suggest that he wore this suit for 'a reason'.... Elon Musk at a Red Carpet Event And another one for bonus points:
Elon Musk and Greg Abbot doing the 'horns' symbolic handsign: Elon Musk and Greg Abbot Thanks for reading, Cantona Lynx 1084
2023.03.21 22:01 Camo_Rebel Pretty in pink. Ready to steal your heart away. 💕
2023.03.21 21:59 Septic-Kebab Qube Learning HGV Bootcamp
Lost their contract.
Just been informed today, my training is now cancelled, I started March 2022 and passed my theory in November 2022.
We've been fobbed off with delay excuses since April 2022, had to push them at every stage.
Told in December 2022 that my/all practice training was on hold until talks with the DFE were concluded.
Asked to fill in a form 3 weeks ago to express my interest in completing the practical training.
This company did not deserve the contract, its obvious they struggled to meet their obligations from the start.
How is this not in the media, I'm betting hundreds if not 1000s are now in my position.
Promised a new career but let down at the last stage.
Is the DFE going to appoint anyone to help us complete our training?
Trouble is to start a bootcamp you must have not passed any theory tests or the medical. So am I now in an impossible situation?
submitted by Septic-Kebab
to uktrucking [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:58 No_Path4657 Watch John Wick: Chapter 4 Online Free At Home?
12 secs ago - Still Now Here Option’s to Downloading or watching John Wick: Chapter 4 streaming the full movie online for free. Do you like movies? If so, then you’ll love New Romance Movie: Scream VI. This movie is one of the best in its genre. John Wick: Chapter 4 will be available to watch online on Netflix's very soon!!!
Watch Now: https://yourmovies.cc/movie/603692/john-wick-chapter-4
Here are options for downloading or watching John Wick: Chapter 4 streaming the full movie online for free on 123movies & Reddit, including where to watch the latest installment in the Rocky franchise at home. John Wick: Chapter 4 2023 available to stream? Is watching John Wick: Chapter 4 on Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found an authentic streaming option/service.
Now Is John Wick: Chapter 4 available to stream? Is watching John Wick: Chapter 4 on Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix, or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found an authentic streaming option/service. A 1950s housewife living with her husband in a utopian experimental community begins to worry that his glamorous company could be hiding disturbing secrets. Showcase Cinema Warwick you'll want to make sure you're one of the first people to see it! So mark your calendars and get ready for a John Wick: Chapter 4 movie experience like never before. of our other Marvel movies available to watch online. We're sure you'll find something to your liking. Thanks for reading, and we'll see you soon! John Wick: Chapter 4 is available on our website for free streaming. Details on how you can watch John Wick: Chapter 4 for free throughout the year are described If you're a fan of the comics, you won't want to miss this one!
When Does the John Wick: Chapter 4 Movie Come Out?
John Wick: Chapter 4 officially hits theaters on March 3, 2023. But you can catch early screenings as soon as Thursday, March 2.
How To Watch John Wick: Chapter 4 Online:
The easiest way to watch Creed is on Prime Video ($14.99/month with Amazon Prime subscriptions) or HBO Max ($9.99/month). The film is available to all subscribers at no additional cost.
You can watch Creed using the on-demand feature if you have a traditional cable subscription that includes TNT, truTV or TBS. Currently, it’s available on-demand at no extra cost through both of the channels listed above.
If you’re looking for a streaming service that’ll act as a cable replacement, Sling ($40/month) and Hulu + Live TV ($69.99/month) are both great options that include TNT and TBS. These services also come with on-demand capabilities that’ll let you watch Creed.
You can also buy or rent Creed from Amazon, Vudu, and Apple TV. It costs $3.99 to rent (rentals are available for 30 days and 48 hours once you’ve pressed play) and $7.99 to buy.
Is John Wick: Chapter 4 Streaming Online?
Well, not right now. In terms of the streaming release, John Wick: Chapter 4 will most likely follow the 45-day theatrical window before being available to stream online. Due to Amazon's multi-billion dollar acquisition of MGM (the franchise's production company), it's most likely that Prime Video will be the main platform that will stream John Wick: Chapter 4.
Where to watch John Wick: Chapter 4 Online:
As of now, the only way to watch John Wick: Chapter 4 is to head to a theater when it releases on Friday, March 3. You can find a local showing on Fandango. Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait for it to become available to rent or buy on digital platforms like Vudu, Peacock, Apple and YouTube, or become available to stream on Amazon Prime Video.
Watch Now: John Wick: Chapter 4 Online Free
Following its release in theaters, the film will be available to stream on Prime Video. Expect the movie to hit the streamer 45 days after its theatrical run, which should be sometime in April. it's most likely that Prime Video will be the main platform that will stream John Wick: Chapter 4.
Will John Wick: Chapter 4 be on Netflix?
No, John Wick: Chapter 4 will not be available on Netflix — at least not anytime soon, since it will be heading straight to Peacock after its theatrical release. In the meantime, you’ll just have to wait for it to become available on the NBCUniversal-owned streaming platform.
Is John Wick: Chapter 4 streaming on HBO Max?
John Wick: Chapter 4 is expected to stream on HBO Max at some point after its theatrical run. No official streaming release date for the movie has yet been given, but as it comes from Warner Bros., it will likely arrive on the platform after its cinematic debut barring some unprecedented events or a unique deal.
Is John Wick: Chapter 4 streaming on Prime Video?
After completing its huge $8.5 billion acquisition of MGM, the movie studio behind John Wick: Chapter 4, in March 2022, Amazon Studios will undoubtedly be making the film available to stream on their Prime Video platform.
The first two Creed movies are available to watch on the streaming service, so it is just a matter of time before John Wick: Chapter 4 also makes an appearance. No official date has yet been set, but it will likely take a couple of months from the film’s theatrical release before it is available for streaming.
Is John Wick: Chapter 4 Available On Hulu?
Viewers are saying that they want to view the new movie John Wick: Chapter 4 on Hulu. Unfortunately, this is not possible since Hulu currently does not offer any of the free episodes of this series streaming at this time. It will be exclusive to the MTV channel, which you get by subscribing to cable or satellite TV services. You will not be able to watch it on Hulu or any other free streaming service.
There are a few ways to watch John Wick: Chapter 4 online in the U.S. You can use a streaming service such as Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video. You can also rent or buy the movie on iTunes or Google Play. You can also watch it on-demand or on a streaming app available on your TV or streaming device if you have cable.
What is John Wick: Chapter 4 About?
John Wick: Chapter 4 continues the story of boxer Adonis Creed, son of Apollo from the Rocky movies. Here's the official synopsis from MGM:
After dominating the boxing world, Adonis Creed has been thriving in his career and family life. When a childhood friend and former boxing prodigy, Damian, resurfaces after serving a long sentence in prison, he is eager to prove that he deserves his shot in the ring. But the face-off between former friends is more than just a fight, and to settle the score, Adonis must put his future on the line.
John Wick: Chapter 4 Cast
John Wick: Chapter 4 was written by Keenan Coogler and Zach Baylin. It was directed by Michael B. Jordan and stars the following actors:
Runtime: 169 minutes
Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime
submitted by No_Path4657
to johnwick4streams [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:57 schilling207 Implied Warranty Situation on a New Vehicle
I bought a new 2018 Toyota that came with a 3 year, 36k mile warranty in September of 2018. It currently is “out of warranty” from the manufacturer because it’s well past 3 years, but I am still under the 36k mile threshold by about 2000 miles (34,178).
I had an issue with water intrusion last fall and brought it in for service in November of 2022. There was an active recall for a brake light seal that could leak. The dealer was positive this was the issue and assured me it was fixed. This past week, I noticed more water inside the vehicle and brought it back in for service. Turns out, it was not fixed and the water was coming in from somewhere else. They are trying to work with Toyota to get it covered, but can’t really give me an answer if it will be or not.
I have been in 0 accidents, the vehicle is stored in my garage when not in use, and I take good care of it with regular oil changes. With that being said, is it possible for this issue to be covered by the implied warranty despite it being slightly past 4 years, and the fact that I had the vehicle in for service right around the 4 year mark for the same issue?
submitted by schilling207
to Maine [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:53 MakeupGun [US to US] [SELL] [PERFUME] Giant Destash in Progress! BPAL, Possets, NAVA, Alkemia, Arcana, Nui Cobalt Full Bottles! (Newest Adds 3/21)
Hi, I have perfume for sale. I’m in the middle of a massive destash. Shipping is $5, USPS First Class with tracking. Everything listed is a full bottle. Scent descriptions have been pared down to notes for space. I ship weekly. Unfortunately, I have almost no perfume samples, so I might not be able to provide extras in my packages. I am open to reasonable offers on everything.
ALKEMIA (5 ml rollerballs)
Arcanum Experiment 5 2022: Soft summer rain, ethereal musk, dry pale amber. (Note: (Non-rollerball 5 ml. $10)
Auguries of Innocence: White ambergris, peaches, sweet clematis accord, orange jessamine, choisya, parijat, pale cashmere. ($14)
Elegant Coquette: Sheer white florals, elderflower wine, raspberry leaf, tea roses, tagettes, white peach, green plums, golden apricots, raspberries. ($14)
Laveau: Jasmine, almond blossoms, white carnations, red rose, patchouli, cinnamon, Bourbon vanille, secret ingredients. ($14)
Les Mysteres: Frankincense, black figs, labdanum, dark amber, Russian tea. ($14)
ARCANA (5 ml bottles)
Black Sand: Amber resin, black coconut, coconut husks, vetiver. ($18)
Blueberries Crave Black Cats: Key lime, bittersweet chocolate gelato, sugar-dusted neroli blossoms, blueberries, cardamom, marshmallows, black tonka, Indonesian vanilla. ($14)
The Kraken: Smoked vanilla, black vanilla, saltwater, China musk, black musk. ($18)
Strawberries Crave Incense: Frankincense, myrrh, red musk, fraises des bois. ($16)
Sugar: French vanilla ice cream, cardamom, Pacific sea salt, Tahitian vanilla, wild harvested pine sap. ($20)
Tart: Lemon cakes, coconut frosting, bergamot. ($20)
BPAL (5 ml bottles)
Between Your Heart and Mine: Bois de rose, vanilla, rose. ($35)
The City in the Sea: Aquatic notes, ivies, white woods, kelp, bruised violets. ($40)
Bruised Violet Compound: Crushed violets, red currant, patchouli root, Spanish moss. ($16)
Iole: Fig, night-blooming jasmine, red sandalwood, bourbon vanilla, oak bark, leather accord, black amber. ($20)
L'Examen de Minuit: Frankincense, black plum, lilac, rose otto, and myrrh. ($20)
Vasilissa: Skin musk, pink musk, sandalwood, white amber, myrrh, star jasmine. ($16)
13, November 2015: Thirteen sugars, honeys, and vanillas dusted with chocolate. ($20)
All the Dust of the Land: Ceylon cinnamon bark, black patchouli, tonka absolute, bitter almond, frankincense. ($20)
Apple X 2016: Red apple, patchouli, vanilla cream, white musk, red musk, teakwood. ($20)
The Avenue: Dark chocolate, clove bud, smoked amber, bourbon vanilla tar, black and pink peppers. ($20)
Bestla: Amber, black fig, rose oud. ($20)
Blood Sangria: Sweet red wine, blood orange brandy, summer honey, white figs, black grapes, Marasca cherries, plasma. ($20)
The Changeling: Blonde wood, linen swaddling, pumpkin rind, bourbon vanilla. ($20)
Clement's Phoenix: Frankincense, caramelized myrrh. ($20)
The Creation: Amber saffron, indigo chypre, gardenia, blackcurrant, ylang ylang, frankincense, fir needle, white patchouli. ($20)
Dead Leaves and Tobacco ($20)
Die Sunde, Vom Tod Verfolgt: Blood musk, hothouse orchid, fig leaf, frankincense, white amber, tobacco honey. ($20)
Donna Con Ventaglio: White chypre, bergamot, rose otto, ylang ylang, tonka absolute, lotus root, blood orange, white fig, rock rose, mate, violet leaf. ($20)
The Flaming Sword of the Cherub: Dragon's blood resin, Ceylon cinnamon, black amber. ($20)
The Fox Sisters 2014: Rose geranium, tea roses, mahogany wood, bourbon vanilla, apple peel. ($20)
Gelt-Smeared Dreidel ($20)
Gingerbread Cathedral: Gingerbread, olibanum, Oman myrrh, Damascus rose resin, cassia. ($20)
Ginger Skulls: Crystallized ginger candies, quince, Asian pear. ($20)
The Great Python Snake: Thick, vine-draped trees, primeval flowers blooming in the shadows, dark, wet earth. ($20)
Hag Musk ($20)
Iridescent Pastel Basket Grass ($20)
Leda: Crimson and gold musks, pearl orris, white oudh, white sandalwood, translucent spiced petals. ($20)
Looming Spectre of Unutterable Horror: Frankincense, tobacco absolute, Russian leather, blackened champaca, clove, red patchouli, bourbon vanilla, petitgrain. ($20)
Lovers Embrace Under a Cock Kimono: Amber, balsam peru, patchouli, blood orange, rose geranium. ($20)
Maidens in Repose: Black amber, Ceylon cinnamon, Somalian myrrh, pale incense, star anise. ($20)
Mourning Cloak/Shroud: Opoponax, kumaru, cocoa butter, Mysore sandalwood, verbena, almond milk, guiac wood, beeswax, myrrh. (Note: bottle is labeled "Mourning Shroud." $20)
Now Winter Nights Enlarge 2015: Vanilla-infused red musk, champaca, petitgrain, ylang ylang, patchouli, nutmeg, honey, galbanum, caramel. ($20)
Peach VI 2014: Peach, blackcurrant, aged patchouli, red sandalwood, benzoin, blue musk. ($20)
The Phoenix at Dawn: Pink rose, apricot, orange blossom, carnation, red sandalwood, lemon blossom, rose musk, Madagascar vanilla, white wine grape, pink grapefruit, white patchouli. ($20)
Pouring Strains of Sacred Song: Red benzoin, frankincense, honey myrtle, osmanthus blossom, coconut milk. ($20)
San Cristobal de la Habana: White ginger blossoms, guava pulp, mango, white tobacco, sea salt. ($20)
The Snow at Midnight: Frozen blackcurrant bud, myrrh, ciste absolute, frankincense, oudh. ($20)
A Sublime Beauty: White rose, orris absolute, tonka, bergamot, bourbon vanilla, patchouli. ($20)
Sugar Cookie 2008 (Note that the label is rippled. $20)
They Lie Thus Chambered and Cold to the Moon: Cedar coffinwood, davana, tobacco flower, white rose. ($20)
The White Witch: Honey amber, with red musk, patchouli coeur, bourbon vanilla, vetiver, pomegranate rind, myrrh, blackened violet leaf, red rose petals. ($20)
Une Folle Enteprise: Ris, racine de réglisse, cassis, fleur de pommier, racine de patchouli, violette, héliotrope, anis, fève tonka. ($20)
Winter: My Secret: Labdanum, white myrrh, bourbon vanilla. ($20)
The Witch Bride: Hemlock blossoms, nightshade, wisteria, white frankincense, black amber, narcissus resin. ($20)
The Witches Sabbath: Burgundy, champaca resin, immortelle, leather accord, wine-soaked red fruits, rose geranium petals, red patchouli, candles, smoke. ($20)
Young Pine Saplings: Cream, clove, ginger, honey. ($20)
NAVA (5 ml bottles)
Polichenelle: Clove smoke, vanilla bean & marshmallow extract, Indian kewda attar incense, amber, white musk. ($20)
NUI COBALT (5 ml bottles, $16)
Vengeful Spirit: Cotton flower, cardamom, cashmere, bitter almond, storm-washed teak, white sandalwood.
POSSETS (5 ml bottles, $14)
Medusa: Coconut, olive blossom, myrtle, stone.
Pink Corset: Musk, vanilla bean liqueur, steel, pink lily.
submitted by MakeupGun
to IndieExchange [link] [comments]